Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne (24133 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Ijaya123: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

Lagos is not Yoruba land

Why you carry Yoruba case for head like this? Dem pursue you for your village?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Ijaya123: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2017
TheCabal:

Adam Smith

Children like this...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Bmaster(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2017
mr v.p. i will not insult. because my mind tells me if i worship a king one day i go b king. after all,u ar not d cause of my problems... but hu nos u might b d solution. so wateva u do ... keep it up
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Ijaya123: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
If it was in South East, you would have seen very fresh looking women and children.
Poverty in the South wåste is at an all time high, which is why there is an alarming increase in ritual murders and fraud down there.

Fresh looking like these...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by SageTravels: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Tukor32:

let us know whether this man will still b VP come 2017..OK click like for buhari and share for atiku
2017?.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by AishaBuhari: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
If it was in South East, you would have seen very fresh looking women and children.
Poverty in the South wåste is at an all time high, which is why there is an alarming increase in ritual murders and fraud down there.
Savage. Stupid pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by atanda247: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Lagos is not Yoruba land
BUT?
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Oblang(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

Lagos is not Yoruba land

No na ur papa land...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Dareal90s(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Lagos is not Yoruba land
No, it's Igbo land.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Truflame: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

Lagos is not Yoruba land

Would you say Anambra belongs to the Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by StudyCrestLtd: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Either you are sensible or senseless, God bless you all the same.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by joenor(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one, humble!
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by officialfysh(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2017
No iPhone X !
Simplicity is his virtue...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by EvilMetahuman: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
efighter:

The reason why you all want to die in Yoruba land[b]. IPOB don't want to go to heaven, instead they want to go to Lagos[/b].
just cant stop laughing everything i read this statement grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Tonyp22(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
That's is the man � competent for the job cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Adebowale89(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

do they allow students to be holding phone to school in your community high school? oh I forgot you people are on holiday

use the holiday break to go for rehabilitation because this your hatred might lead to an unsolvable psychological trauma soon
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by delishpot: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Campaign has started.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by mejime3: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
how beautiful
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Adebowale89(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Savage. Stupid pikin grin

seems you truly know him coz I know an adult can't be that unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by ifyakanu(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
This man is quietly campaigning for 2019
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Smony: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2017
African mentality, his mate ar tryin to c how to beta d lyf of ther citizen while his bzy takin selfie. sufferin n smillin
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by saibop(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Now I see why we have more Yorubas in the east than Igbo in the west. Your hatred against the Yoruba will keep you from going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Kenedex: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
lie lie VP no vote for you again just finish your tenure and go back home, Nigerians no longer believe in you anymore.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Gagason(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Election dey come na
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by NabeelAbu: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
thus is the peak of ignoramus for you to say that Lagos is not a Yoruba Land. Tell me how many States are Biafra States. Ode oshi
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by marooh: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
princeade86:
and is selfie we go chop.
May ur day be long bro
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Most Nigerians were deceived by this kind of approach you used in 2015 but it won't work again in 2019
Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by Electricdangerr: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

Coming from a cocaine smuggling merchant, whose people eat human flesh. The only viable industry in the whole Sad East is Baby Factory, the SW is your Dubai, promise any Iboe woman bus ticket to SW and she will spread her leg wide like a pig. cheesy I am even ashamed on your behalf, Spits.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne by begge: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
All dis one na formality, later u go see am with old woman dey roasted corn together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku / Sowore: Wole Soyinka Centre Postpones Award Presentation To Osinbajo / Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.