Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! (1496 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by rajidestiny(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers to the farm, THEN and NOW! Source, Sahara Reporters

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by aybabz101: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
coolare u trying to say mr president don embezzle 9ja money to fund is latest and more fashionable farm canvas?
but 9ja ppl oooo, i don travel frm uyo to calaba, ph to onitsha. i don travel tru abia, imo, anambra, delta, edo, ondo, ekiti, osun, oyo..... i'm yet to see any federa project gulping the over #6 trillion naira budget ooo. na only north d budget dey fund?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by medexico(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2017
He was unemployed then.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by Angelparadise: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2017
A president that ranches is cow and allow Fulani terrorists to kill and rape farmers is

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by omowolewa: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
He changed his shoe, thatz the change

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by Kyase(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2017
aybabz101:
coolare u trying to say mr president don embezzle 9ja money to fund is latest and more fashionable farm canvas?
but 9ja ppl oooo, i don travel frm uyo to calaba, ph to onitsha. i don travel tru abia, imo, anambra, delta, edo, ondo, ekiti, osun, oyo..... i'm yet to see any federa project gulping the over #6 trillion naira budget ooo. na only north d budget dey fund?
i feel like calling somebody idiot this morning.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by Kyase(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Angelparadise:
A president that ranches is cow and allow Fulani terrorists to kill and rape farmers is
lamentation of sad soul.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by ashjay001(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2017
aybabz101:

As u no pass thru enugu to onitsha,bayelsa to that jona village n e be like say u no pass 2nd niger bridge zone,u no go see anythingtongue
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by HOTsomething: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Funny
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by aybabz101: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Kyase:
i feel like calling somebody idiot this morning.

nobody will beat u if u call urself dat nw
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Sneakers To The Farm, THEN And NOW! by 4koff: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
How is this a problem? Even if he wear yezzy go farm, Na President of NIGERIA e be o!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: This Video Has Been Going Viral In Nigeria. Watch And Share! / Gandujegate: Proof Shows Daily Nigerian Pre-recorded And Edited The Videos / Jubril Has Displayed Outstanding Leadership - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.