Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa (37701 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by OfficialAwol(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
When I told people Obj has no political weight they wail. This is a 2 term President that couldn't win his ward after leaving power, until in 2015, when under the influence of Amosun he won his LG. This is a man that couldn't save the political career of his daughter.

When the full tsunami hits APC, they will only have Onyegun, Rochas, OUK, Ngige and few others as senior members.

Who is this OUK you guys talk about?
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by cstr1000: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
For standing against the evil 3rd term bid of OBJ, Atiku is a patriot.

I would vote for him over 1000 OBJs and a hundred Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by uwa1(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa for u oh.. Don't always believe everything you hear from the news or make analysis from them... All it takes is for you to be chosen... The rest is history...

genghiskhan007:

.......scared of someone that can't win his ward
..........scared of someone who came third in Presidential primaries with all his billion
Guy u dey Naija or Kazakhstan?
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by fof1: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/atiku-lost-opportunity-become-president-2003-idahosa/

PLS STOP THIS STORIES IF U DON'T HV D PICTURES OF OR VIDEO CLIPS ON THIS MATTER, HENCEFORTH. SHIW UR EVIDENCE AND WRITE NO STORIES ANYMORE.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have to say that the south in one way or the other have continued to sell themselves as slaves to these northerners. Nairaland urchins who toil everyday shouting Afonja and Igbo does that perfectly well.

How has this helped them, I don't know.
This is why I loved that Nnamdi KANU of a guy.
Has it occurred to u guys that ever since he disappeared from the scene, there no any other voice calling for restructuring?
Restructuring which even Bola Tinubu pioneered at a time as a lasting solution to Nigeria's problem, who is still talking about it?l

2019 is a win win for the north, however it goes. Unfortunately both Atiku and Buhari cannot change this country to anything better. Both are just scams.

Its a shame that a country blessed with so many intellectuals, two old men without idea are coming to rule us. We always become mockery in committee of nations. Is there no better intellectual even in the north?

This is one reason I can't wait for a break up of this country. NO HOPE.

People are only sentimental in their voting. After the PDP convention, its obvious Yorubas will follow Buhari whether he is good or bad. Y? PDP does not represent their interest. Igbos will follow Atiku whether good or bad, y? APC does not represent their interest. The north simply cash on this to have fillled say.Where then is the patriotism and the sense of reasoning.

We should all be concerned about restructuring Nigeria into co- federated units where patriotism thrives. Where good men will have shot to power. There and then we can make progress.

You sounded very matured and right thinking. Not all the kids in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
Luukasz:
Atiku can never be president while it will take PDP a long period of years to get back power because they are starting to make the same mistake that hurt them in 2019, neglecting the SW the south westerners may seem soft or gentle. Dont fall for that those tribe are the most dangerous and foxy tribe in Nigeria they can finish you off unexpectedly.
I fear those folks in SW
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
blackpanda:
Very well said. Atiku stands no chance against buhari. Even if all the igbos and Igbos fall for his tricks and vote for him, he still stands no chance.
worst comment so far
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:
....And there was no camera phone then to photograph the event? #Lies grin

what is this one saying?
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Atiku cannot be our President. Period.
don't say "our", only speak for your self bro.
waziri adamawa is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by ItsTutsi(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2017
ur mental condition is critical,only God can help u..so they should snap a sitting president kneeling and begging undecided lipsrsealed..i pitty ipob jews!
bigtt76:
....And there was no camera phone then to photograph the event? #Lies grin

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by ItsTutsi(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2017
go back to prostituting now,bloody ashawo..no be what ur people are good at grin cheesy
Nwaoma198:
Me here I atikulating how to get money for the yuletide
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by positivetaught: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2017
you people are busy accusing Atiku of the same acts you praise Buhari for,what an irony n buffoonery!.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by ItsTutsi(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha ipob Jews are so bitter now,they have been conned again,they have sold their destiny again...it started with OJUKWU sacrificing over 1m lives,to JONATHAN failed presidential election,to the bleaching pig idiot COWNU sacrificing their lives and dumping them...now it's ATIKU's turn to use and dump them grin cheesy

they have no choice than to vote for an aboki they love to hate..its not easy being an ipob jew this days cheesy
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

So Baba Iyabo knelt down for Atiku back in 2003 to become president for second term.

I think this Obasanjo is over hyped sef

PDP 2019

We must send that Aboki back to his cows in Daura.

The suffering is just too much

We can't allow that man to stay another four years..

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by zoedew: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Charles needs to remember that he who laughs Last laughs best. Those who live on the past rarely, if ever, go past the past. It takes for you to dodge a thrust to deliver the finisher thrust! #NativeIntelligenceBestIntelligence
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nwaoma198(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
go back to prostituting now,bloody ashawo..no be what ur people are good at grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by phkka1(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Atiku cannot be our President. Period.

This is your personal opinion. I wish you will remember this your personal opinion come 2019 when Atiku wins the election.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nwaoma198(f): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
I wish I can give u a good reply but I leave u to The Almighty Allah n God to judge and put u in the place.Stay blessed and do have the best of the best week ahead.one love cheesy
ItsTutsi:
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by DJInfluence: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
This na him say.. you say.. Show us proof. We just saw proof of Atiku begging IBB. Just like we saw proof of Diya beggig Abacha for his life.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by raph101(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/atiku-lost-opportunity-become-president-2003-idahosa/

let's Atikulate for 2019. I don't see anything wrong with Atiku standing tall as the next president.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
uwa1:
Na wa for u oh.. Don't always believe everything you hear from the news or make analysis from them... All it takes is for you to be chosen... The rest is history...

Chosen
As a right thinking Nigerian you'll vote for a desperate fugitive?
Nigeria is finished then
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha ipob Jews are so bitter now,they have been conned again,they have sold their destiny again...it started with OJUKWU sacrificing over 1m lives,to JONATHAN failed presidential election,to the bleaching pig idiot COWNU sacrificing their lives and dumping them...now it's ATIKU's turn to use and dump them grin cheesy

they have no choice than to vote for an aboki they love to hate..its not easy being an ipob jew this days cheesy

grin
ItsTutsi:

BMC Zombie spotted

I understand man must wak.

#30 per post

Keep the hustle real

Even ur dp says it all

Hungry looking zombie

And stay off my mentions okay

#SHM
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by ItsTutsi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha ur moniker says it all man,it's not ur fault..i hope ull make it,brainwashed ipob jew
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin

BMC Zombie spotted

I understand man must wak.

#30 per post

Keep the hustle real

Even ur dp says it all

Hungry looking zombie

And stay off my mentions okay

#SHM
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha ur moniker says it all man,it's not ur fault..i hope ull make it,brainwashed ipob jew

Osinbajo - Baba look at one of your chief zombie here. Baba he is looking hungry and malnourished

Buhari - Kai my zombie

Oya come and drink my urine and my cows shit in Daura

hahahahaha

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by thesicilian: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

don't say "our", only speak for your self bro.
waziri adamawa is the next president of Nigeria.
Take your own advice
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have to say that the south in one way or the other have continued to sell themselves as slaves to these northerners. Nairaland urchins who toil everyday shouting Afonja and Igbo does that perfectly well.

How has this helped them, I don't know.
This is why I loved that Nnamdi KANU of a guy.
Has it occurred to u guys that ever since he disappeared from the scene, there no any other voice calling for restructuring?
Restructuring which even Bola Tinubu pioneered at a time as a lasting solution to Nigeria's problem, who is still talking about it?l

2019 is a win win for the north, however it goes. Unfortunately both Atiku and Buhari cannot change this country to anything better. Both are just scams.

Its a shame that a country blessed with so many intellectuals, two old men without idea are coming to rule us. We always become mockery in committee of nations. Is there no better intellectual even in the north?

This is one reason I can't wait for a break up of this country. NO HOPE.

People are only sentimental in their voting. After the PDP convention, its obvious Yorubas will follow Buhari whether he is good or bad. Y? PDP does not represent their interest. Igbos will follow Atiku whether good or bad, y? APC does not represent their interest. The north simply cash on this to have fillled say.Where then is the patriotism and the sense of reasoning.

We should all be concerned about restructuring Nigeria into co- federated units where patriotism thrives. Where good men will have shot to power. There and then we can make progress.
it is in country that represents your interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.