Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) (21820 Views)

Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
confused citizens.
going for shopping jare

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
the same band of protesters will still carry placards to protest against SARS if you tip them N2,000 each. silly, jobless youths.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by McINoWell: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
pls where is Nigeria going to?
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Owo Olopa
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
That state needs SARS grin grin
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good stuff.

The people of rivers state know how cultists would have held the entire state on lockdown but for the incisive effort of SARS.

Improve SARS.

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by abrahym(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Reform Sars
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by vichrix(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Say yes to #endsars
Mtcheewww
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by anytexy: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amaechi camp . Watch out for wike camp. Mtcheeeew!
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Koolking(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
SARS fighting back.

I stand with #ReformSARS from the rank and files of the NP.

2 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by guru90: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
SARS IS CRIMINAL, WEED SMOKERS AND CURTISM.
FG #ENDSARS.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Obviously, money has exchanged hands. Such a pity.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by guru90: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
SARS IS CRIMINAL, WEED SMOKERS AND CURTISM.
FG #ENDSARS.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
apc rats...
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by lakpalakpa: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one. Instead of focusing on ending SARS, we should call for a review and reformation of the entire police force.

Everything we've accuse SARS of is also prevalent in the generality of the police force as well as other security agencies. There forefocusing on SARS alone is myopic in my opinion.

cool

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Police will neva disperse this kind of protest
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by RX480(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Paid protesters, no one here likes SARS they've been terrorising us for years.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by anytexy: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amaechi camp. Watch out for wike's. Mtcheeeew!
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am sure they were paid for this, but the same SARS who paid you will arrest and collect the money back from you
of course they were paid.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by GlenChestnut: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa oooooo, I wonder if Naija will ever change. No sane phc resident would be part of this protest. No sane Nigerian would want SARS to stay. When I was living in PH, I thought the SARS nonsense was just particular to Rivers state until I had an unforgettable experience at Ughelli in Delta State; that was when I concluded that SARS everywhere are nothing but rogues, cultists, criminals endorsed by law. Even after showing SARS my ID cards, it ended in 150k bail, after been kept from 11am till 4pm for no reason other than I own a car. I paid the that money not because I was guilty, but because one of them told me categorically that they can plant a gun in my car and kill me, nothing will happen. I had my younger sister in the car, I thought of so many things, helpless because they seized my phones had no other choice but to comply. To get that money, we had to drive from Ughelli to Warri to use the ATM cos it was a Sunday morning and virtually all the ATMs in Ughelli were't dispensing cash. I want to believe that the idiots protesting to support SARS were truly paid. And when I see youths supporting evil like SARS; I can't help but weep for my dear country. I stand with #ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
may na no worry the 1/1k dem share for una go soon finish
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Mysselff2: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
See them mumunistan people

Obviously they are Amaechi zombies who have been paid peanuts to come out of their joblessness to profess support for SARS in Rivers as that is Amaechis tool for perpetrating evil in Rivers
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
How ironic! SARS are the killers, rapist and kidnappers!!

The Nigerian government is the most foolish government on earth!! Even with the astronomic level of human rights abuses by these government armed robbers people still show support for them! Mtcheeew. We are finished
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by lost24: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
But Gov woke say dat SARS r criminal n dey want to rogg election in river in 2019.

N people r in support of it now.

I think he was not happy due to d killing of cult n gang of political parties.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
zoba88:
There ongoing protest by youths in Rivers state in support of SARS.According to them,there will be increase in killings if you end SARS in the state.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/youths-stage-pro-sars-protest-in-rivers.html?m=1
SARS men now...See discription below ����������

1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
GlenChestnut:
Na wa oooooo, I wonder if Naija will ever change. No sane phc resident would be part of this protest. No sane Nigerian would want SARS to stay. When I was living in PH, I thought the SARS nonsense was just particular to Rivers state until I had an unforgettable experience at Ughelli in Delta State; that was when I concluded that SARS everywhere are nothing but rogues, cultists, criminals endorsed by law. Even after showing SARS my ID cards, it ended in 150k bail, after been kept from 11am till 4pm for no reason other than I own a car. I paid the that money not because I was guilty, but because one of them told me categorically that they can plant a gun in my car and kill me, nothing will happen. I had my younger sister in the car, I thought of so many things, helpless because they seized my phones had no other choice but to comply. To get that money, we had to drive from Ughelli to Warri to use the ATM cos it was a Sunday morning and virtually all the ATMs in Ughelli were't dispensing cash. I want to believe that the idiots protesting to support SARS were truly paid. And when I see youths supporting evil like SARS; I can't help but weep for my dear country. I stand with #ENDSARS.

Even with this brazen act of commando style estortion, people are clamoring for them to stay! You see why most Nigerians are useless?

Where are the human rights organizations? Why is nothing working in Nigeria? Are Nigerians slaves even until the 21st century!! This is an SOS call for everyone to defend themselves against these evils/cancer called the Nigerian police especially the SARS unit!!
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by onukwube1: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am sure they were paid for this, but the same SARS who paid you will arrest and collect the money back from you
Why is it that in River State everything is Politicised? ? Despite all the SARS brutality here in Portharcourt, these paid fools are still demonstrating support for SARS. No wonder Rivers State is not moving forward. .
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
nairaman66:

Even with this brazen act of commando style estortion, people are clamoring for them to stay! You see why most Nigerians are useless?

Where are the human rights organizations? Why is nothing working in Nigeria? Are Nigerians slaves even until the 21st century!! This is an SOS call for everyone to defend themselves against these evils/cancer called the Nigerian police especially the SARS unit!!
you couldn't have said it better...Nigerians are cowards without holding back nothing or mincing words..We are self centered and selfish once something isn't or hasn't happened to us directly or indirectly we careless about the others...

And that above evaluation also is to prove that these aren't regular selfish Nigerians these are just hungry people who poverty has clouded their judgement...

I gave up on them in 2012 when they couldn't go through with the fuel subsidies nationwide strike that could have revolutionize our political lives..Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected / "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.