Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) (21800 Views)

Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Leave Them!Their mumu never do ni!in every area or professions in life there will always be the good and bad,doctors,engineers,accountant,Soldier but has anyone seen a good Sars before?asides from Sarz on the beat.Nonsense..
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
you couldn't have said it better...Nigerians are cowards without holding back nothing or mincing words..We are self centered and selfish once something isn't or hasn't happened to us directly or indirectly we careless about the others...

And that above evaluation also is to prove that these aren't regular selfish Nigerians these are just hungry people who poverty has clouded their judgement...

I gave up on them in 2012 when they couldn't go through with the fuel subsidies nationwide strike that could have revolutionize our political lives..Smh

It’s so sad really!! A police man would tell someone “I will kill you and nothing will happen’ someone without a school certificate who is armed by the government to police educated people, is this not madness of the highest order but the government?

Also the senate is a toothless bulldog! Nigerians are dying daily in the hands of these SARS personnel and they are turning a blind eye. Nigeria is cursed!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is the same SARS criminals protesting in the guise of Rivers youths. Most of them there are SARS criminals while few of them are payed hungry punks, carefully look at their faces and can observe that there brutal and wicked faces. Now their objective for killing that innocent man and hanged some fetish stuffs around his neck and snapped him with 4 different guns, then tagged him a criminal, an armed robber and a kidnapper, only one man. Now they have used the picture for their criminal protest. May the soul of that innocent man rest in peace.

ENDSARS!!!!!!!
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
bokunrawo:
Today is my sixth year on nairaland and my total likes is 32 cry, please like my post to make my day memorable, I just need to be happy, this little gesture of yours would put a smile on the face of someone lurking at a corner in the planet
I just added my own like, but for your total likes in six years to be just 32, your comments must have been extremely boring. Maybe you need some upgrades.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Litmus: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Someone on Twitter, complaining about your SARS, mentioned how SARS Men are particularity obsessed by Youth with Laptops (Yahoo-boys ) and general public with their ID's. Now this last, ID checking, seem to me very important development for Nigeria. With all your Terrorism threats and open borders, the inconvenience is a small price and SARS ought be commended here at least.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
very good....
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Well move SARS to rivers states.SIMPLE!
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
nairaman66:

It’s so sad really!! A police man would tell someone “I will kill you and nothing will happen’ someone without a school certificate who is armed by the government to police educated people, is this not madness of the highest order but the government?

Also the senate is a toothless bulldog! Nigerians are dying daily in the hands of these SARS personnel and they are turning a blind eye. Nigeria is cursed!!

U know it all bro...
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
zoba88:
There ongoing protest by youths in Rivers state in support of SARS.According to them,there will be increase in killings if you end SARS in the state.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/youths-stage-pro-sars-protest-in-rivers.html?m=1

This country is in BIG TROUBLE!!!! WHAT A PITY
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by DrayZee: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am sure they were paid for this, but the same SARS who paid you will arrest and collect the money back from you
If you don't live in PH, don't make noise.
SARS have actually made a difference. I dunno the type of SARS the rest of Nigeria has.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by official2ak(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
#End sars
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by PAQ(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
We are so oppressed by law enforcers and law breakers that we have only two options to choose from; the lesser evil or the greater evil. Rivers youth have chosen.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by noskcid(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Them go support them nau as na them do cultism pass, so as not to kill them again
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by chuksisaac: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
But....buhari is kind of dumb.....he has said nothing about sarz....very foolish if himm....if he can solve this problem thats a plus for his party....bad man things....nigerians shouldnt vote again.....this is an abuse of the power of the ppl.....
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by joinnow: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
How can Nigeria move forward.

Support SARS

End SARS

Therefore
Support SARS - End SARS = Support End

Support End = Zero [back to square 1]

Naija who do us this angry
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
i give up on nig
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am sure they were paid for this, but the same SARS who paid you will arrest and collect the money back from you
No, not rented. SARS in Rivers States aren't bullies, I go around with my laptop and phones anytime and have never been harassed or anyone I know here being harassed, just don't go out late nights or you might be arrested which is a general thing. So Rivers state doesn't feel the real SARS residents of Lagos and Ibadan know.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by gawu1: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Support criminals with ID? Never. ENDSARS.
And if SARS is END who will confront the likes of Evans and co criminal elements. SARS are special security agents drawn from mostly regular police force and trained to handle special and ever increasing security problems like kidnapping and armed robbery. Ever since this invention, the special squad has successsfully carry out high profile operations, which if were left for regular police as it is today to handle, the results would have been what we all can imagine. Like every other security forces, SARS might be REFORMED so that they can carry out the mandates given to them effectively and professionally with high precision and with less record cases of circumstantial victims.
Most of those orchestrating calls for disbanding of SARS have narrated some grudges but which are selfish and self centered narrations even by a mere look.
For me, I support REFORMSARS. I am with never ENDSARS!

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by AmTruth: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Anytime people support what you others don't support you say they are paid, so what makes you think that you are not paid to support what they don't? SARS must be REFORM not end.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by wingmanII: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
SARS in rivers state is the armed wing of APC.
Even the SARS commander goes personally to receive APC officials at the airport.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by wingmanII: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please correct the headline, it's APC youths not rivers
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Slami101(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Who don go pay this ones?
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by AmTruth: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
chuksisaac:
But....buhari is kind of dumb.....he has said nothing about sarz....very foolish if himm....if he can solve this problem thats a plus for his party....bad man things....nigerians shouldnt vote again.....this is an abuse of the power of the ppl.....
So the response from the IGP is not sufficient to you. Oya,keep waiting for Mr President response. This is actually what we expected from wailers like you, you just fulfil your purpose.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by byemx06(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
olureignforever:
I said it, that SARS cabal is greater than FG. How can people be blinded to the various atrocities carried out by this SARS. Am sure these people are paid for this.

Bros the rate of cult guys, crime and criminal activities In that state is on high side I support SARS to remain oooooo but other state no no
EndSars.....
but for River state keep SARS
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Phone4less: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Apc men at work
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Ashmark(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
But why will any reasonable person say they should end SARS

Is that person madt?

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by 9jacrib222: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
bokunrawo:
Today is my sixth year on nairaland and my total likes is 32 cry, please like my post to make my day memorable, I just need to be happy, this little gesture of yours would put a smile on the face of someone lurking at a corner in the planet

You have not written anything sensible na
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Abeyjide: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Any civilian wey support sars go experience their havoc. When demerit is more than merit, there is no need for such to exist.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Realdeals:
This appears like an Amaechi sponsored protest.

It's very �bvious
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by onyegwu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
AmTruth:
So the response from the IGP is not sufficient to you. Oya,keep waiting for Mr President response. This is actually what we expected from wailers like you, you just fulfil your purpose.
Please keep quiet and stop supporting evil it will do u know good but rather comes back to u. How can u say the perpetual silent the President is keeping in raging storms affecting lives and property is OK and just fine. Look at the Fulani herdsmen issue no drastic measure have been taking to put an end to it here is another one by SARS and u are here to say IG's lip service statement is enough. What eminent directives as a matter of urgency or order has the President given to quell this outcry ? None! U that is supporting evil may u see evil in return.
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by onyegwu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
AmTruth:
Anytime people support what you others don't support you say they are paid, so what makes you think that you are not paid to support what they don't? SARS must be REFORM not end.
Yes it is so obvious that u are paid to support evil OK! What great job has ur SARS been able to do since their existence? They know u are innocent yet they take from u, they don't confront the real robbers because they know it might not end well. For ur information 128,000 Nigerians on social media from different states of the country and different works of life can't be paid just like that OK! So next time think through before u make ur submissions OK! And not just because u want to clap back at the person. Mind u, is not everybody that can be bought like u OK! Cheap you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) / El-Rufai: Tanker Drivers Will Pay For Blocking Kaduna-abuja Road / Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.