Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) (51704 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Sinof(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Ignorant people, nothing is family business and nobody is inheriting anything.
Why Should People Decide 2 Be This Gullible? Who Said Nothing Is Family Business N Nobody Is Inheriting Anything? Why Is Margret Idahosa An Arch Bishop N Head Of Church Of God Mission After D Death Of Her Husband? Was There No Ranking Senior Pastor Nxt In Command? Why Is Oyedepo's Son D Head Of D Uk Branches Of Living Faith, N Adeboye's Son Heads Their Record Label? I Believe They Both Went 2 Good Univerties. Or Is That What They Studied? I Can Go On N On To List Them But No Need. Lets Not Be Decieved, Most Of These Modern Day MOGs R Pure Entrepreneurs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by linearity: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Mtcheeew

Why is it that it is those who don't pay tithe all that are so pained

You don't pay tithe; hold your peace. Why do you want everyone to be like you?

Leave those who are paying alone.

Just like atheists, it seems non tithers too don't have inner peace else they won't be condemning tithing/tithers up and down when no one is actually forcing anybody to pay tithe.

You are very myopic if you think, this is all about non-tithers.

You will be surprised at the number of tithers who can’t speak for themselves but secretly nodding him ahead. Many who want to see a return to scriptural based giving, but are afraid of the ‘curse’ that will be rained on them, should they dare come into the open.

These people had been giving their tithes out of fear, because their ‘Pastor’ have told them, they will be cursed if they don’t, or die or some evil will befall them. Some churches have tithe booklet and must be submitted weekly and checked off, and you wouldn’t be able to do anything in the church until your tithe is up to date.

I have personally met people who borrow to pay tithe or give their whole monthly salaries in tithe each month and depend on charity and church members benevolent to live day to day. When I encountered this individual, I had to convince them not to tithe and that it is not a sin...

The above is a true life story, this individual had some issue and had to borrow huge amount of money from their company cooperative society to solve the problem. They started making deduction from their monthly pay check... that deduction, couple with other government related deduction make their monthly income to fall within 10-15% of their gross income...but they have been told in their church, a big named church in Nigeria that they must pay tithe on their gross income and have faith in God to see them and that is what this individual have been doing. Their quality of life is nothing to write home about...and this individual can’t raise up against their pastor or church...they are voiceless.

There many such voiceless, powerless Christians, sorry to use the word ‘zoobie’ tithers today and they had found their voice in Freeze. They don’t have the knowledge that you have, some are not even educated enough to read the Bible for themselves, they are good Christians, believe everything their Pastor tells and truly believe that they will be cursed by God if they don’t tithe, because their Pastor says so. They are emancipated, they are now perpetual fasters and have been genuinely waiting and trusting God for that financial breakthrough that their Pastor preaches will accompany their obedient giving.

I have read many responses from supposed men of God to Freeze challenge to show scriptural bases, I must tell you an disappointed. Where is the Paul in them? The scripture say, Paul went into the square everyday to debate the Astrologers with the scriptures and was able to convince some. Where is the Philip in these Pastors? Philip started from the same scripture and convinced the Ethiopia Eunuch about Christ.

We need a Pastor in Nigeria to rise to the task, teach the whole Nation from the same scriptures and convince us like Philip or like Paul that this is legit. Saying God convinced you that, ‘we must tithe is not enough’. Paul would had just told the Astrologers that ‘Jesus Appeared to him and show him the way’...but he did not, he engaged them with sound scriptural bases.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gift101:
This daddy freeze is a stupid divorcée
is pastor Chris also stupid because he is a divorcee? Ho about the otobolizing man? What shall we call that one?

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Thylord(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Mtcheeew

Why is it that it is those who don't pay tithe all that are so pained

You don't pay tithe; hold your peace. Why do you want everyone to be like you?

Leave those who are paying alone.

Just like atheists, it seems non tithers too don't have inner peace else they won't be condemning tithing/tithers up and down when no one is actually forcing anybody to pay tithe.
mr man go and sleep,you don't have anything meaningful to contribute here.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
is pastor Chris also stupid because he is a divorcee? Ho about the otobolizing man? What shall we call that one?

If Pastor Chris isn't divorced this fool would have gone after him and his church while you gullible will support him
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
mickeymimi:

Honestly bros ....I expected the Go son to lecture Freeze on tithing with scriptures o.

I think the Go son was trying to pick a beef with Freeze indirectly....in support of his daddy .... and Freeze don him back to im papa.
exactly , and i think pastors and the general public are getting the message of daddy freeze movement wrong.
DADDY FREEZE IS NOT AGAINST TITHING , people pay tithes to their churches all over the world and daddy freeze isn't condemning them simply because EVERYONE CAN SEE THE GOOD WORKS OF CHURCHES IN THOSE COUNTRIES AND HOW THEY ARE RELENTLESSLY HELPING THE POOR AND HOW THEIR PASTORS ARE LIVING SIMPLE MODEST LIFESTYLE DEVOID OF ANY FLAMBOYANT SPENDINGS OR LIFESTYLE
but in Nigeria the opposite seems to be the case , people pay tithes to the church and many men of God preach to people indirectly telling them that if they give to them , God will bless them more than if they help the poor , to be honest this is one of the reasons poverty still remains a problem in Nigeria, so instead of ppl channeling their resources to helping the less privilege in the society and in uplifting the poor , people rather give these pastors their money because they believe they are only channel to Gods blessings. and what daddy freeze is saying why give all those money to your pastors who makes use of the money to buy luxurious cars for his wife and children, establish good businesses for them while there are thousands of people who could have been uplifted by such funds .
secondly, there are many Islamic scholars who are very very rich but no one will hear about them buying many jets and so on like that, it has gotten to a stage that christian pastors seem to be competing among themselves who is the richest or who has the most flamboyant lifestyle ,i think this daddy fresh movement will curtail all this and show ppl that there are many people they can help with the cash gifts they keep giving to pastors. a pastor that has 10 cars will still be receiving more cars from members as gifts .

http://naijachurchnews.com/prophet-gives-wife-n30-million-birthday-gift/

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin General Overseer of Mercyland Church Warri, Delta State, has given his wife, Anthonia Fufeyin, a whooping amount of N30 million as birthday present.

there was no reason for this man to give his wife 30 million naira publicly since he and his wife live together ,this is one the reasons many ppl are grumbling

https://ameyawdebrah.com/photos-check-fabulous-lifestyle-bishop-tom-samson/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by obidaddy: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
passyhansome:
2PETER2:1-2
1 Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies that even deny the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of the truth will be defamed.… DADDY FREEZE IS ONE. THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING

If only you had dug deep into your Bible and show us cogent reasons where Christians who are not under the law of Moses should tithe. The wrath of God is coming for people like you who twist the Holy scripture at will.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Thylord(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Ignorant people, nothing is family business and nobody is inheriting anything.
you are the ignorant entity here.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by rosita33(f): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
passyhansome:
1 Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies that even deny the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of the truth will be defamed.… DADDY FREEZE IS ONE. THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING
guy park well. the pastors Are the one change the bible by bringing in there heresies by preaching about giving alone. let them teach about salvation and stop preaching about giving. before JESUS ascended, he gave his desciple instruction by saying go in to the word and preach the gospel, baptising them ind the name of the father, son , and holy. the sole aim is to win soul by now church is all about tithe and seed downing. Jesus maybe example by sending his desciple to preach, instructing them not to take anything from anyone on there way. bastard thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by agarawu23(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
passyhansome:
olodo rapata. grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by femmmmy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let Freeze go and check the history of RCCG, it's not originated by Pastor Adeboye hence not family business
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Thylord(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
passyhansome:
that wrath will visit you first.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by paxonel(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
DADDY FREEZE, DADDY FREEZE, DADDY FREEZE, DADDY FREEZE,

YOU DON WIN, YOU DON WIN, YOU DON WIN YOU DON WIN, YOU DON WIN.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gift101:

If Pastor Chris isn't divorced this fool would have gone after him and his church while you gullible will support him
I'm not gullible. You re. You have the bible at ur disposal but let other men like you tell you what to do when the bible was written for all as an instruction manual that needs no one to decipher. You call yourself a Christian yet you resort to insults on a man stating what his free thinking tells him. Think... Would Jesus call freeze a fool for simply airing his views? Will Jesus tell freeze he will die simply because he spoke his mind? Will Jesus call freeze degrading names for speaking his mind? Will Jesus leech unto a man's past and castigate him with it simply because he aired his views? It is no wonder Jesus said "it is easier for a Camel (unbeliever) to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man (rich with the knowledge of what is right) to enter into the kingdom of God". In other words, the man who knows what is right but still defaults simply cos he is tempted will find it difficult to please God. Keep calling freeze names and raining curses on him. In the end, you will fund out that you who claims to be more holy(holier than thou) actually have lost grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Orkumarob(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
hahahaha this Daddy freeze get mouth o

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by obowunmi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Freeze is hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Offpoint: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamnlia:
I couldn't apply in real life, I was a boy then.
OK... now I Gerrit
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by MyCircle(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Not sure who deserves the attention, the seeker or the giver ?

Anyways we'd keep our circle close and tight. If you pay your tithe good for you if you don't good too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Everybody should mind their business if they want to pay tithe leave them everybody to their own.It is a free world . Daddy freeze and these pastors should stop all these this is the least of our problems in this country .
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by matrixme(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
There is no point in fighting a battle you can't win. This daddy Freezer or whatever he calls himself should better go find a new hobby. You are trying to fight an organized system with light years ahead of your family history and you think it's funny. Do you know how many people smarter than the brightest person in your lineage that tithes and are happy about it?
I even hear some Alhaji's secretly pays tithe to Churches. It doesn't matter whatever the pastor chooses to do with the Church money, there is a commandment to give. After all Muslims give zakat too, though not to their imams. What is to say zakat recipients don't go about drinking alcohol after a largese, will you say because of that fact, you won't give again?
Trying fight an organized religion as a loner is just a failed business. You won't win. Many have been there, done that and fizzled out from history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Singapore1:
seun sef is not helping matter for this tithing of a thing ..

he is pushing anything pushable for frontpage ...

Seun and Lalasticlala Are using SUN TZU method in the art of war ( divide and conquer ) cheesy cheesy cheesy

even the Muslims are just laughing seeing as Christians dey expose each other .. no need to intervene cheesy grin
lmao,I'm a Muslim and I'm laughing and laughing more as I'm typing this,I'm laughing at what's happening in the industry they manufacture,advertise and sell deliverance,preaching what they follow opposite of but expect sheeples to follow strictly,staged fake movie dramas called miracles,they even sell out rap shows speaking in tongue like rappers,its all about the Benji's,money must be made,the hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Freeze for president 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
one of the things I like about Freeze is that he's extremely intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
matrixme:
There is no point in fighting a battle you can't win. This daddy Freezer or whatever he calls himself should better go find a new hobby. You are trying to fight an organized system with light years ahead of your family history and you think it's funny. Do you know how many people smarter than the brightest person in your lineage that tithes and are happy about it?
I even hear some Alhaji's secretly pays tithe to Churches. It doesn't matter whatever the pastor chooses to do with the Church money, there is a commandment to give. After all Muslims give zakat too, though not to their imams. What is to say zakat recipients don't go about drinking alcohol after a largese, will you say because of that fact, you won't give again?
Trying fight an organized religion as a loner is just a failed business. You won't win. Many have been there, done that and fizzled out from history.
why wouldn't you hear some Alhajis give tithe drunkard? when all you do is spend a great deal of your time in beer parlour and get fed with oral sewages by your peers. A Muslim giving Zakat is not give to one person but many people and its mostly food items,so how can everyone of those people use their zakat to drink beer when they know what's next to do with it? think before you talk next time. tithe is given to one already rich person but Zakat and Sadaka are given to many people and remove a lot of people from poverty
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by frankfab(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daddy Freeze always on point. The truth is bitter though. But it must prevail nothing can stop it even your General Overseer AKA "Pastorpreneur" can't stop it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
lol! This Freeze funny die. I hope they don't assassinate the dude. He is really a pain the neck of all these pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by diadem10: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gosh! How I hate hypocrites! How is this different from pastor that siphon Church's money? Is Freeze not getting money from his youtube video account? Lol.

That reminds me of the same freeze talking about sueing an event planner who didn't pay him, even when the said person stated of never inviting Freeze into her programme. Lol. What a thief.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Now you're in trouble here comes the tithe collector
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by matrixme(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
why wouldn't you hear some Alhajis give tithe drunkard? when all you do is spend a great deal of your time in beer parlour and get fed with oral sewages by your peers. A Muslim giving Zakat is not give to one person but many people and its mostly food items,so how can everyone of those people use their zakat to drink beer when they know what's next to do with it? think before you talk next time. tithe is given to one already rich person but Zakat and Sadaka are given to many people and remove a lot of people from poverty
Sit down in your narrow mindedness and be basking in ignorance. Many of your imams are avid Bible readers but don't have the stomach to share their thoughts with people like you. What I mean is that what you give only ends with you. Upon all the zakats given why are there still a lot of poor people around these days you need to ask yourself. Especially if they are supposed to be removed from poverty.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Ruufahgee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Look what I found, fam

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by diadem10: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
WotzupNG:

Daddy Freeze responds to claims by Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye, that RCCG has witnessed a huge increased in all endeavours of the Church since he started criticizing them.
Daddy Freeze, in a video response, congratulates Leke Adeboye on the expansion of their family business and believes he will surely inherit a blue chip company in future.

Watch the video below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke-adeboye.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr011-FSeZ0&feature=youtu.be

I won't watch that. In fact, I'll be glad if that account is banned! Bunch of "thiefing" hypocrite. Hypocritic Freeze has turned his rubbish into business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by diadem10: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Seun is doing the right thing.This act of fraud must be exposed for what it really is.Modern Tithing remains the most successful scam in the history of mankind.

By enabling another thief, right? Did you know how much money Freeze gets from his account on youtube? Who even made Freeze a pastor? What has he ever done to humankind? Lol.

Bunch of thieves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.