Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) (51701 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2017
saltoftheearth:
This Freeze guy is beginning to run coo coo...na so e dey start. So RCCG is now a blue chip company. The yoyo should be ignored.
are u just knowing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Tommnath(m): 2:43am On Dec 12, 2017
freeze need deliverance, because it's not him that's doing this. but the evil spirit inside him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 3:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Tommnath:
freeze need deliverance, because it's not him that's doing this. but the evil spirit inside him.
can u explain further how an evil spirit is using freeze?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 3:27am On Dec 12, 2017
lloyds:

Liberate what form God if I may ask? Freeze is a multiple demon. You want to tell me that God is against tithing? Or that Jesus never mentioned it?

He is only lucky that he is attacking gentle Christian leaders, let him go and try that with strong Islamic clerics, his family would have been wiped out by now.

Confused man leading ignorant/unstable folks.
when Jesus was tempted by d devil, he said it is written. When d Pharisees confronted him 2 explain y he did things d way he did them, he used d scriptures 2 defend himself. Even as a child Jesus intellectually argued scriptures with theologians. D same goes 4d apostles who didn't shy away from any opportunity 2 set d records straight thru scriptures. But am so disappointed that instead of pastors 2 confront freeze with scriptures, they are giving emotional responses. Freeze is now d one backing up his claims with scriptures. Funny enough, even u, u are resorting to cheap emotional responses which don't address d issues freeze raised

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 12, 2017
dorox:

Why the insult?
but you started it e pain am
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by OyinO: 4:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Like father, like son. Well, I don't blame them, thanks to the faithful 10% tax payers who continue to pay even though they have never benefitted from the proceeds thereof.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by lloyds(m): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2017
lexy2014:
when Jesus was tempted by d devil, he said it is written. When d Pharisees confronted him 2 explain y he did things d way he did them, he used d scriptures 2 defend himself. Even as a child Jesus intellectually argued scriptures with theologians. D same goes 4d apostles who didn't shy away from any opportunity 2 set d records straight thru scriptures. But am so disappointed that instead of pastors 2 confront freeze with scriptures, they are giving emotional responses. Freeze is now d one backing up his claims with scriptures. Funny enough, even u, u are resorting to cheap emotional responses which don't address d issues freeze raised

How many times do I need to quote scriptures my brother. Please kindly check my reply trails in recent weeks on subject issue, and you will see relevant Bible quotes I had released.

I don't even know anything if compared to vast Bible experts like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome.

Freeze picked some parts of the scripture to highlight his points, but he doesn't understand the entire Bible is a revelation of the holy spirit, and u need to broaden search from Genesis to the new covenant.

Can't type much tonight, if u are not clear on any particular area of this argument, reply and I would give u scripture reference.

By careful with Freeze, am not a pastor, nor minister, but a lover and follower of Jesus.
He is not qualified to be teaching morality and ironing spiritual matters.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by bullabong(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Ignorant people, nothing is family business and nobody is inheriting anything.
Na u wan take over ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by lonelydora: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2017
bencarson007:
Freeze might be an idiot but he sometimes speaks the truth...

He knows nothing about the bible. Forget am
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Marpol: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2017
lonelydora:

He knows nothing about the bible. Forget am

The bible passages he quotes are they not from the bible? The problem is we have turned christianity to a game of numbers and money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by sirusX(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2017
lloyds:

How many times do I need to quote scriptures my brother. Please kindly check my reply trails in recent weeks on subject issue, and you will see relevant Bible quotes I had released.

I don't even know anything if compared to vast Bible experts like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome.

Freeze picked some parts of the scripture to highlight his points, but he doesn't understand the entire Bible is a revelation of the holy spirit, and u need to broaden search from Genesis to the new covenant.

Can't type much tonight, if u are not clear on any particular area of this argument, reply and I would give u scripture reference.

By careful with Freeze, am not a pastor, nor minister, but a lover and follower of Jesus.
I get your point, but what makes Freeze not qualified to be teaching morality and discussing spiritual matters?

It sounds like you condemned him
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
lloyds:

I have seen a few of ur posts on this thread about 4 or 5 and I think those will suffice. Unfortunately, they have dwelt more on freeze being jobless, confused and u even called him a demon. I don't c how u have educated anyone with d things u have said. Freeze was d object of ur posts, not d scriptures. Concerning freeze, he didn't say xtians shouldn't pay tithe&he isn't talking about morality. He is only questioning how its being paid and to whom its being. He has his scriptures to back him up. Even ur experts can no longer talk about Malachi 3. Some experts have gone ahead 2 call d guy names. That's so poor

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
freeze said sth about giving to the poor instead of giving to so called men of God who use God's money(to be used to cater for the poor) to enrich themselves. Lemme put it to you today that giving to the poor, is dsame as paying your tithe. Even TB Joshua said same thing. "If you give to charity instead of giving the money directly to us, you re helping us do our mission there by taking temptation away from us" also, read: Matthew 25:40 and tell me what that instruction tells you.

Lol the same TB Joshua that said Hillary Clinton will win 2016 Us election and deleted all evidence from their verified social media accounts and also lied to BBC News that it that they mistakenly delete the post and videos?
I pray God grant you wisdom to know that you're being deceived by sinners.
Giving to the poor is not same as tithing. Do not judge God's law bcuz other fake men of God use it in vein to their advantage.
I told u to enlighten me on a bible verse you are here telling me what men told you. So the Bible is a lair right? You believe the words that comes out from men more than the "Word of God (Bible)" right?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by dorox(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2017
bamidelee:

but you started it
e pain am

I asked only to satisfy my curiosity as to why you would respond that way to the light hearted friendly advice I gave to you and not because I felt pained according to you.

My initial statement to you wasn't an insult in any way, it was a friendly way to tell you that the person you quoted was being sarcastic and not serious about what he said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Gift101:

Lol the same TB Joshua that said Hillary Clinton will win 2016 Us election and deleted all evidence from their verified social media accounts and also lied to BBC News that it that they mistakenly delete the post and videos?
I pray God grant you wisdom to know that you're being deceived by sinners.
Giving to the poor is not same as tithing. Do not judge God's law bcuz other fake men of God use it in vein to their advantage.
I told u to enlighten me on a bible verse you are here telling me what men told you. So the Bible is a lair right? You believe the words that comes out from men more than the "Word of God (Bible)" right?
who are you to judge who is a sinner and who is not? Well, I'm not suprised.... Jesus was also hated because he identified with so called sinners. He showed them love and gently led them to light. Have a nice day Mr holier than thou..... P.s... Same way you think TB Joshua lied, is same way the men of God you listen to above God ve lied to you back to back every Sunday using reverse physiology on you and others.... I'm catholic and proudly so....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
who are you to judge who is a sinner and who is not? Well, I'm not suprised.... Jesus was also hated because he identified with so called sinners. He showed them love and gently led them to light. Have a nice day Mr holier than thou..... P.s... Same way you think TB Joshua lied, is same way the men of God you listen to above God ve lied to you back to back every Sunday using reverse physiology on you and others.... I'm catholic and proudly so....

Jesus was hated but never used the name of God to give false prophecy. Imagine even deleting all evidences and lied it was a mistake. They had to repost it after much pressure from BBC because they threatened to broadcast the news. Someone using the name of God to lie cannot convince me on matters that the Bible had decleared that it is lawful for us to do. If what you're saying is right, that means both the old and current pastors in Nigeria are false prophets. May God grant you wisdom to understand that that divorcee and liar are both deceiving you
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Freeze is really a talkative.

By the way, real Christians that know why they give tithe dont get confused by all this rubbish. Except you didn't know why you were giving it in the first place. If it is because your pastor said you should give, please stop wasting your money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by IAmSkinny: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
linearity:

You are very myopic if you think, this is all about non-tithers.

You will be surprised at the number of tithers who can’t speak for themselves but secretly nodding him ahead. Many who want to see a return to scriptural based giving, but are afraid of the ‘curse’ that will be rained on them, should they dare come into the open.

These people had been giving their tithes out of fear, because their ‘Pastor’ have told them, they will be cursed if they don’t, or die or some evil will befall them. Some churches have tithe booklet and must be submitted weekly and checked off, and you wouldn’t be able to do anything in the church until your tithe is up to date.

I have personally met people who borrow to pay tithe or give their whole monthly salaries in tithe each month and depend on charity and church members benevolent to live day to day. When I encountered this individual, I had to convince them not to tithe and that it is not a sin...

The above is a true life story, this individual had some issue and had to borrow huge amount of money from their company cooperative society to solve the problem. They started making deduction from their monthly pay check... that deduction, couple with other government related deduction make their monthly income to fall within 10-15% of their gross income...but they have been told in their church, a big named church in Nigeria that they must pay tithe on their gross income and have faith in God to see them and that is what this individual have been doing. Their quality of life is nothing to write home about...and this individual can’t raise up against their pastor or church...they are voiceless.

There many such voiceless, powerless Christians, sorry to use the word ‘zoobie’ tithers today and they had found their voice in Freeze. They don’t have the knowledge that you have, some are not even educated enough to read the Bible for themselves, they are good Christians, believe everything their Pastor tells and truly believe that they will be cursed by God if they don’t tithe, because their Pastor says so. They are emancipated, they are now perpetual fasters and have been genuinely waiting and trusting God for that financial breakthrough that their Pastor preaches will accompany their obedient giving.

I have read many responses from supposed men of God to Freeze challenge to show scriptural bases, I must tell you an disappointed. Where is the Paul in them? The scripture say, Paul went into the square everyday to debate the Astrologers with the scriptures and was able to convince some. Where is the Philip in these Pastors? Philip started from the same scripture and convinced the Ethiopia Eunuch about Christ.

We need a Pastor in Nigeria to rise to the task, teach the whole Nation from the same scriptures and convince us like Philip or like Paul that this is legit. Saying God convinced you that, ‘we must tithe is not enough’. Paul would had just told the Astrologers that ‘Jesus Appeared to him and show him the way’...but he did not, he engaged them with sound scriptural bases.
I love this post. The wisdom in it is overflowing.
I am still waiting for the pastor that will counter Freeze with sound scriptural backing, until then, Freeze is just right.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Abee79(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

You're the FOOL!!! Daddy FREEZE, abeg, FREEZE 'em all ! grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by matrixme(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
sinceraconcept:
who is talking about imams reading bible? I read bible too because it has some of Prophet Issa's words and he's one of the most important prophets in Islam,so? about poverty being eradicated,even pastors do say that Muslims give more than Christians,there are pastors that do say Christians shouldn't give to beggars,most Christians i know dont give to beggars to have enough to give as tithe. that's why its a common belief that Christians are stingy. I'm referring to Nigerian Christians o,its only Nigerian Christians that have been brainwashed like this,white Christians are way different
Well, let's for the purpose of emphasis, Jesus once said that on the last day, many would approach him but He would turn them away, because He came to them disguised as a poor person, but He was turned away
So any Christian that don't give to poor persons is actually shooting himself in the foot. So don't think the concept of zakat is exclusive to Muslims alone. We are still commanded to give tithes and offerings, so we may be giving more than you think
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Gift101:

Jesus was hated but never used the name of God to give false prophecy. Imagine even deleting all evidences and lied it was a mistake. They had to repost it after much pressure from BBC because they threatened to broadcast the news. Someone using the name of God to lie cannot convince me on matters that the Bible had decleared that it is lawful for us to do. If what you're saying is right, that means both the old and current pastors in Nigeria are false prophets. May God grant you wisdom to understand that that divorcee and liar are both deceiving you
and I ask you again.... Who are you to judge? Is pastor Chris a devorcee or not? Is married pastor Suleiman a serial cheat or not? Are almost all pastors in Nigeria liars or not? Tell me of one pastor whose prophecy has not been known to not come true and I'll show you God walking amongst us. They use orchestrated miracles to drag you all to their business ventures and enrich themselves in your presence and hire men with guns to protect them while they give you hand bands bro protect you. Fine I agree men of God are to solely do the work of God and get their stomachs taken care of by the working congregation but that is where it ends not buying jets, the best of cars and the most expensive clothes. You don't need to spend millions to look good. Go and see ho catholic monks and priests live their lives. Millions are pulled into the church's account on a daily but they use only what they need. Most times, members even take food to them. The cars they drive are usually left behind when being transfered except when bought for them specifically by their church members and even after they die, another priest begins to use it. My uncle is a priest and the Volvo he has been using since I was in primary school is still what he is using till date. His parishioners ve tried to change his car but his response always is "if my car can still take me from point a to b with assurance from my mechanic, I certainly do not need a new car. I won't lie though, this richblife syndrome is beginning to sip into the catholic church through the new generation priests being ordained. Young boys with love for money are beginning to come into the priesthood while others are leaving because they can't cope with the tough life of real preachers. Let all men have their opinion and do not fight God's battle for him is all I'm saying. Except you do not believe God can fight his battles then by all means bro, go on and curse all you want and call names a man who has his free will to agree or not agree with the lavish life styles of today's preachers. Whether he is a devorcee or not have it in mind too that there are pastors who are also devorcees and that the Bible also encourages divorce on certain grounds.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by iamteegee(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Make 'Daddy FREEZE' freeze your mouth !!!
Wha u saying?

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and I ask you again.... Who are you to judge? Is pastor Chris a devorcee or not? Is married pastor Suleiman a serial cheat or not? Are almost all pastors in Nigeria liars or not? Tell me of one pastor whose prophecy has not been known to not come true and I'll show you God walking amongst us. They use orchestrated miracles to drag you all to their business ventures and enrich themselves in your presence and hire men with guns to protect them while they give you hand bands bro protect you. Fine I agree men of God are to solely do the work of God and get their stomachs taken care of by the working congregation but that is where it ends not buying jets, the best of cars and the most expensive clothes. You don't need to spend millions to look good. Go and see ho catholic monks and priests live their lives. Millions are pulled into the church's account on a daily but they use only what they need. Most times, members even take food to them. The cars they drive are usually left behind when being transfered except when bought for them specifically by their church members and even after they die, another priest begins to use it. My uncle is a priest and the Volvo he has been using since I was in primary school is still what he is using till date. His parishioners ve tried to change his car but his response always is "if my car can still take me from point a to b with assurance from my mechanic, I certainly do not need a new car. I won't lie though, this richblife syndrome is beginning to sip into the catholic church through the new generation priests being ordained. Young boys with love for money are beginning to come into the priesthood while others are leaving because they can't cope with the tough life of real preachers. Let all men have their opinion and do not fight God's battle for him is all I'm saying. Except you do not believe God can fight his battles then by all means bro, go on and curse all you want and call names a man who has his free will to agree or not agree with the lavish life styles of today's preachers. Whether he is a devorcee or not have it in mind too that there are pastors who are also devorcees and that the Bible also encourages divorce on certain grounds.

Den why do u judge pastors that says tithing is divine? why do u call apostle Suleiman a cheat? what evidence do u have before calling them such names?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2017
iamteegee:

Wha u saying?

Daddy FREEZE, FREEZE ur mouth!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Gift101:

Den why do u judge pastors that says tithing is divine? why do u call apostle Suleiman a cheat? what evidence do u have before calling them such names?
I called Suleiman a cheat because u made it seem like freeze being divorced is a sin. Besides we saw the situation he got himself into. Nobody is saying tithing is not divine. Not even freeze said so, d only issue here is "how are monies from God's faithfuls paid to pastors being spent? Is it used for personal gains or or for the sole glorification and promotion of God's kingdom or is it being used as a business venture for those ho the monies have been handed over to?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I called Suleiman a cheat because u made it seem like freeze being divorced is a sin. Besides we saw the situation he got himself into. Nobody is saying tithing is not divine. Not even freeze said so, d only issue here is "how are monies from God's faithfuls paid to pastors being spent? Is it used for personal gains or or for the sole glorification and promotion of God's kingdom or is it being used as a business venture for those ho the monies have been handed over to?

Lol i can see you're an hypocrite. You were telling me not to judge. I even judge with proof but you without proof you're judging a man of God. calling him a cheat when all accusations against him was proving wrong. And we all know the governor was behind it cuz he spoke against fulani heardsmen. Bro i pray God deliver you from DaddyFreeze cuz i see no reason why God will use such a sinful soul to deliver his children from false prophets. So you mean for many years that people were doing dis tithe stuff, only daddyfreeze is holy enough for God to use? Even paul had to change his name from saul and also prayed for, before he even started preaching christ to the world. Daddyfreeze that goes around with worldly celebrities till now is the God will use to deliver his children? the guy just gave an opinion contrary to the word of God and those sinners agreed with him bcuz they don't pay their tithe and u also believed them? 99.99% of those supporting him are those that don't pay their tithes and I'm 100% sure you hardly or do not pay your tithe as well.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Gift101:

Lol i can see you're an hypocrite. You were telling me not to judge. I even judge with proof but you without proof you're judging a man of God. calling him a cheat when all accusations against him was proving wrong. And we all know the governor was behind it cuz he spoke against fulani heardsmen. Bro i pray God deliver you from DaddyFreeze cuz i see no reason why God will use such a sinful soul to deliver his children from false prophets. So you mean for many years that people were doing dis tithe stuff, only daddyfreeze is holy enough for God to use? Even paul had to change his name from saul and also prayed for, before he even started preaching christ to the world. Daddyfreeze that goes around with worldly celebrities till now is the God will use to deliver his children? the guy just gave an opinion contrary to the word of God and those sinners agreed with him bcuz they don't pay their tithe and u also believed them? 99.99% of those supporting him are those that don't pay their tithes and I'm 100% sure you hardly or do not pay your tithe as well.
without proof you say? I guess you didn't wonder how miss otobo got snap chat pictures of the "apostle" on his bed shirtless and smiling and his chats with her. Where were you when all these evidences were presented? How did the apostles personal car end up in an actress's house after he denied knowing the said actress? Oga o....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
without proof you say? I guess you didn't wonder how miss otobo got snap chat pictures of the "apostle" on his bed shirtless and smiling and his chats with her. Where were you when all these evidences were presented? How did the apostles personal car end up in an actress's house after he denied knowing the said actress? Oga o....

Like he said, why didn't she revealed the video so we'll know what they were discussing about?
Even her childhood friends testified against her of being a liar and how she can do anything for money. Even her Dad testified against her https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/daughter-lied-apostle-suleman-says-stephanie-otobos-dad/

Next time please bring proof before you accuse someome of being a cheat. What's daddy freeze's proof that Adeboye is eating the church tithe?

He's just jealous of Pastors earthly wealth cuz he knows they'll still go to heaven even after enjoying here on earth. While him will go to Hell cuz what he's using to get money to enjoy here on earth will lead him to Hell
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
matrixme:

Well, let's for the purpose of emphasis, Jesus once said that on the last day, many would approach him but He would turn them away, because He came to them disguised as a poor person, but He was turned away
So any Christian that don't give to poor persons is actually shooting himself in the foot. So don't think the concept of zakat is exclusive to Muslims alone. We are still commanded to give tithes and offerings, so we may be giving more than you think
can you give me verses in the bible that state it clear that you must give tithe to church. I'm not a Christian but I have many as friends,and I see Christians as my brothers but this Nigerian economy particularly when people are suffering,a church would still be collecting tithe. Nigerian Christians are the poorest in the world upon all the tithe giving. anybody that says it works for him only feels so because its like a coincedence,many people give tithe and at that period ,things get worse for them but they don't talk but only those that say it works are those that have something that went great for them around the same tithe they were giving tithe,so its all mere coincidence,tithe doesn't bring any badluck or goodluck. Americans don't pay tithe and they have hundreds of billionaires and numerous millionaires that are atheists,non religious,agnostics and non payers of tithe,but Nigeria has the highest percentage of people living below 1%, 2% and 4% and Nigerians are known to be the most religious people in the world with over 85% going to church and way more than half of that percentage pays tithe but it doesn't stop them from being poorer with shorter life expectancy because they might be saying it's averting death for them but how come people die anyhow in Nigeria and there are so many poor people?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Gift101:

Like he said, why didn't she revealed the video so we'll know what they were discussing about?
Even her childhood friends testified against her of being a liar and how she can do anything for money. Even her Dad testified against her https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/daughter-lied-apostle-suleman-says-stephanie-otobos-dad/

Next time please bring proof before you accuse someome of being a cheat. What's daddy freeze's proof that Adeboye is eating the church tithe?

He's just jealous of Pastors earthly wealth cuz he knows they'll still go to heaven even after enjoying here on earth. While him will go to Hell cuz what he's using to get money to enjoy here on earth will lead him to Hell
so a man discussing with a person (let's assume it business related or whatever) as a man of God, why didn't he present himself properly or why not through a phone call? Why did it have to be video call? What of the car belonging to the apostle that was found with the actress even after he claimed to have nothing to do with her? Make I go rest jare... My vacation shouldn't be spent dragging an adultery case.. Nigerian parents are quick to believe the word of so called men of God over their kids because they feel they re all over all. The pastor that died recently while humping away at an under aged girl would have been called a saint if he had not died on top her and she had decided to expose him and believe me you, her parents would also have called her a liar because they would ve believed he can't do such
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by iamteegee(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Daddy FREEZE, FREEZE ur mouth!
Ur a cow bro........nama Hausa
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) by Gift101(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
so a man discussing with a person (let's assume it business related or whatever) as a man of God, why didn't he present himself properly or why not through a phone call? Why did it have to be video call? What of the car belonging to the apostle that was found with the actress even after he claimed to have nothing to do with her? Make I go rest jare... My vacation shouldn't be spent dragging an adultery case.. Nigerian parents are quick to believe the word of so called men of God over their kids because they feel they re all over all. The pastor that died recently while humping away at an under aged girl would have been called a saint if he had not died on top her and she had decided to expose him and believe me you, her parents would also have called her a liar because they would ve believed he can't do such

Lol don't act asif they are God bro. So if he wanna talk with his friends he'll need dress up like a business man before talking?
Even celebrities, their close/good friends sees them normally, only fans see them asif they are God or something or a special being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.