Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) (33883 Views)

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
The World was relatively peaceful until Trump foolishly recognized a disputed Jerusalem as the Zionist capital, a needless show of a supremacist.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by MightySparrow: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Are the terrorists Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Originality007: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nawao. If Trump gets rid of immigrants, the way America will fall ehn, even banana peel dey learn. Immigrats are the reason why America is strong and powerful today.
There's nothing you won't find in America. Make i siddon my condo dey watch

Trump only ban illegal Immigrants Not Legal immigrants

8 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Until you Christians return Bethlehem to Muslims, trump has made you people easy targets angry Islam will conquer the world

Conquer ko, Comanche ni....

7 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Where are those hailing Trump for shifting US' embassy to Jerusalem

Jerusalem is a disputed area and UN recognises it as so, why should Trump take such decision which UN doesn't approve of.

NB: I'm not a Muslim, I just stand for what is right

You might not be a Muslim but you are from Sw

11 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Amberon11: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
You wish.
Standardcosting:

Christianaworse

Jeworst

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by capitalzero: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nawao. If Trump gets rid of immigrants, the way America will fall ehn, even banana peel dey learn. Immigrats are the reason why America is strong and powerful today.
There's nothing you won't find in America. Make i siddon my condo dey watch
banning
immigrants from certain nations will not make America fall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
3rd intifada?

Remember i warned you that you people will feel the heat until Bethlehem is returned to Muslims. Get ready for more rage
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Archangel15: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Trump made an avoidable mistake by naming Jerusalem the capital of Isreal, all Arab nations are now united against the US.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Amberon11: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Shut up. Did Trump also cause the 911 bombing5 by Muslims? The Boston, Paris, Brussels bombings Trump also caused them too right?
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Jerusalem is a disputed area and UN recognises it as so, why should Trump take such decision which UN doesn't approve of.

NB: I'm not a Muslim, I just stand for what is right

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by bughead: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
FastestTech:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/explosion-rocks-bus-terminal-in-new-york/

our Muslim brothers has done a Wonderful job today! May Allah reward them there 77 virgins.

This religion is full of pieces indeed!

9 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Originality007:

Trump only ban illegal Immigrants Not Legal immigrants
True
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by omocalabar(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrMoney007:
America is falling down
sharrap there..Bomb dey blast for Naija every day e neva go down...ewu

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You might not be a Muslim but you are from Sw
Very wrong. I'm Igbo.
Enugwu Nanka, Anambra.

It doesn't matter to me where I'm from, because unlike you, I don't judge based on sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
capitalzero:
banning
immigrants from certain nations will not make America fall.
Why certain nations. Cos there are some bad eggs doesn't mean you have to throw away the whole crate
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Ganjafama(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Archangel15:
Trump made an avoidable mistake by naming Jerusalem the capital of Isreal, all Arab nations are now united against the US.
Except Saudi Arabia.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by thunderbabs: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anytime Trump speaks, its commotion and destruction
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amberon11:
Shut up. Did Trump also cause the 911 bombing5 by Muslims? The Boston, Paris, Brussels bombings Trump also caused them too right?
You don't deserve a reply due to your lack of decorum.

Osama carried out the 9/11 bombings due to America's invasion of Iraq and Saudi Arabia and the sanctions placed on Iraq.

The bombings were wrong but those were the reasons he stated.

You and I know the reason for this bombing. America had it coming.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by grandstar(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
May you live in interesting times- That is a popular Chinese saying.

These are truly interesting times!

The bible predicted that men will become faint due to things coming upon the earth in these last days

The bible also predicted that things will go from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13) until the Great Tribulation and then Armageddon when the True God "brings to ruin those ruining the earth"(Read Revelations 11:18)

That is when that kingdom which he admonished us to pray finally arrives (Read Daniel 2:44)

If you desire to be part of that kingdom, please visit www.jw.org
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Archangel15: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ganjafama:
Except Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is under immense pressure from the rest of the Arab nations.

The Saudi prince and Egyptian president are accused of pandering to the U.S government and it is only a matter of time before they relapse to their Arab brothers.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by francizy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Until you Christians return Bethlehem to Muslims, trump has made you people easy targets angry Islam will conquer the world

See them celebrating terrorism! Tueh!!

10 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by blingxx(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
MightySparrow:
Are the terrorists Muslims?
No!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by akins177(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
. Aunty ODE..... if u have someone there u will not be here shouting..... raraaa... go carry d whole Bethlehem for head dey cry sey na Muslim suppose chop d land.... mumu

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by blingxx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:

You don't deserve a reply due to your lack of decorum.

Osama carried out the 9/11 bombings due to America's invasion of Iraq and Saudi Arabia and the sanctions placed on Iraq.

The bombings were wrong but those were the reasons he stated.

You and I know the reason for this bombing. America had it coming.

True... And no one ever stated the facts that binladin was trained and raised by the Cia, he was even a u.s citizen at the time.. CNN trump and the entire white race are bunch of hypocritics
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by lost24: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Trump start d whole wahala

Few week back trump insult d P.M of England because of d bombing in England.
Now bomb in America who will u insult now.

ur own people ko.

trump alway act like child most of d time.
Leader should respect d other people
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by MrMoney007: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
omocalabar:
sharrap there..Bomb dey blast for Naija every day e neva go down...ewu
Was Nigeria ever up?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Uyi168: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
..be deceiving urself,u hia..

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by jericco1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
someone was strapped to a bomb. this is unbecoming.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by linearity: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Trump is to anti-islam and anti-black. US will likely pay for his wrong policies.

NB: I'm not a Muslim and I do not support the terrorist act, I just stand for what is right

Trump didn’t shift US embassy to Jerusalem.

Quite the contrary, he signed a waiver against moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, just like prior US Presidents. This waiver is a necessary signing ceremony each year for each US President to essentially undermine the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, which states that US embassy must be moved to Jerusalem by 1999.

Trump move is mainly political, he just recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the same thing that has been recognized in US laws since 1995. But it’s implementation has been put on hold for a bilateral UN sanctioned two states solution.

So, nothing is new here and nothing will happen beyond here. It has been a bad news month for Trump in the US; his former National Security Adviser had been indicted and pleaded guilty and is cooperating with with the Muller investigation, his bank accounts have been subpoenaed, his poll numbers are the lowest for any US President, his Sons are been hauled in to testify...so, any announcement capable of sucking in much of the news cycle away from all these is a welcome one.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by saibop(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
America should brace Up because all these people are just the same...

Since the Jerusalem debacle began ..i knew they will strike
Non of them are peaceful
They are just looking for a reason to start killing
And how did you know the bomber was a Muslim. Your kind are the reason for religious crisis. Insult me if you like but you know am right
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's not about Trump, it's simply coward act by some fanatic Fools in the name of religion. Here in the U.S, they'll fight them relentlessly. For every American killed, trust me... they'll strategically and politically kill 10 of theirs even on their soil. Remember Sept. 11? What happened to Iraq afterwards and till date? U.S killed more of them and even strategically manage their crude oil production.
Bring the fight to the open field, COWARDS !!! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.