Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,081 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) (33882 Views)

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by saibop(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
blaze1916:
We are used to it in Nigeria here... So make dem self face am small...
Are you an indigene of Bornu.Or is it because you haven't heard about explosion in your state. I pray it never happen and where its. happening, God will intervene.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:

Very wrong. I'm Igbo.
Enugwu Nanka, Anambra.

It doesn't matter to me where I'm from, because unlike you, I don't judge based on sentiments.

Ask your mom Serious questions

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Chron1cle(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Where are those hailing Trump for shifting US' embassy to Jerusalem

Jerusalem is a disputed area and UN recognises it as such, why should Trump take such a decision which UN doesn't approve of.

Some countries had their embassies in Jerusalem but where made to relocate by UN. Why should Trump go against the UN Does intentionally want to spite the Muslims?

Trump is too anti-islam and anti-black. US will likely pay for his wrong policies.

NB: I'm not a Muslim and I do not support the terrorist act, I just stand for what is right
What is the suppose 'right thing' you stand for? How about you shut the fvck up let informed people have a say, instead of occupying scarce internet space with balderdash.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by arena07: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Wow... these suicide bomber are Eeediots...

Even with the fact that 1 bitcoin is 16500$, they still don't see how sweet life is?
are you sure of what you are saying 1bitcoin is 16500$
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by blaze1916(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
saibop:

Are you an indigene of Bornu.Or is it because you haven't heard about explosion in your state. I pray it never happen and where its. happening, God will intervene.
Do u know where am from?
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Ijaya123: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Until you Christians return Bethlehem to Muslims, trump has made you people easy targets angry Islam will conquer the world

You forgot that is the birthplace of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Saviour of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by elrony(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Y'all should keep calm , the bastard terrorist Akayed Ullah only hurt himself.

No casualties.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Rick9(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Where was the CIA and the FBI
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by kenkool(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
FastestTech:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/explosion-rocks-bus-terminal-in-new-york/

That's a subway station (train station) not a bus terminal
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by ifeoluwa122: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Until you Christians return Bethlehem to Muslims, trump has made you people easy targets >sad Islam will conquer the world
is it by bombing and killing innocent people answer?

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by grandstar(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Jerusalem is a disputed area and UN recognises it as such, why should Trump take such a decision which UN doesn't approve of.

Some countries had their embassies in Jerusalem but where made to relocate by UN. Why should Trump go against the UN Does intentionally want to spite the Muslims?

Trump is too anti-islam and anti-black. US will likely pay for his wrong policies.

NB: I'm not a Muslim and I do not support the terrorist act, I just stand for what is right

Do you know Jerusalem holds no spiritual significance for Christians?

Read below what Jesus told the Samaritan woman in John 4:20,21

Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.”+ 21 Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.

Jesus even went further to disown the city in Matthew 23:37,38

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her+—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it.+ 38 Look! Your house is abandoned to you"

It is sheer ignorance that makes these so called Christians champion the cause of Israel or the Jews.

If you are truly in touch with the bible, it is clear that only those exercising faith in Jesus will be saved and that includes Jews(John 3:18, Acts 10:34,35)

John 3:18) Whoever exercises faith in him is not to be judged.+ Whoever does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

I am glad you're not blinded like many out there.

To learn more about the bible, please visit www.jw.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by ideyhere2: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Until you Christians return Bethlehem to Muslims, trump has made you people easy targets angry Islam will conquer the world

Nonsense talk by Kayode Omidina aka searchforlove, patrotic9jaboy, mrkayusfity

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by ideyhere2: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Remember i warned you that you people will feel the heat until Bethlehem is returned to Muslims. Get ready for more rage

Kayode Omidina the ugly faced muslim fanatix

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Standardcosting:

Christianaworse
Jeworst
. Can't find synonyms for B. & C.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Tombilly(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

U're not a Muslim yes but you saying U're not a terrorist we refuse to agree with you Cuz U're a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Jelal0007(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
America should brace Up because all these people are just the same...

Since the Jerusalem debacle began ..i knew they will strike
Non of them are peaceful
They are just looking for a reason to start killing

Modified : go through the comments here and see for yourself... They are reigning abuses on Trump in a bid to justify this cowardly act on innocent people
Typical zombie talk. No sense,just hate and bigotry in ur senseless comment.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by MightySparrow: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
blingxx:

No!!!

Check their signature.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by illegalking: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Originality007:
shocked Islamabad... o bad gan
Christianaworse
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by chineduemmao: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:

You don't deserve a reply due to your lack of decorum.

Osama carried out the 9/11 bombings due to America's invasion of Iraq and Saudi Arabia and the sanctions placed on Iraq.

The bombings were wrong but those were the reasons he stated.

You and I know the reason for this bombing. America had it coming.
seriously i don't see how mere recognition of something can lead to bombing, he hasn't intervened in any serious way as a matter of fact. These guys are unpredictable dont pretend you understand them... london, france, spain have experienced bombings US is no exception. there are countless reasons for extremists to attack the US in which the killing of OBL is among. btw palestine is democratic and too small to rise against world powers.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Your name says a lot about you. Period.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Planned explosion by CIA!
They will blame Muslim for this, particularly Plastine.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

so that justifies the bombings

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by heendrix(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2017

you are a nobody so shut the hell up
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by nazeefsco(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
America should brace Up because all these people are just the same...

Since the Jerusalem debacle began ..i knew they will strike
Non of them are peaceful
They are just looking for a reason to start killing

Modified : go through the comments here and see for yourself... They are reigning abuses on Trump in a bid to justify this cowardly act on innocent people
you really have a very small brain this is all this is a trick to trick people like you into thinking that the palastinians did or as you like to say Muslims but your evil mind wont succeed in doing so... Please give us a break
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
What the Bleep is wrong with Muslims ? Such a terrible despicable ignoble people ....stupid folks and stupid religion

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrMoney007:
America is falling down
My brother,,America don fall before now
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Archangel15:
Trump made an avoidable mistake by naming Jerusalem the capital of Isreal, all Arab nations are now united against the US.
you are really funny.
This declaration have been prepared many decades ago.
The zionists waited until the perfect time to make this declaration.
Iraq was subdued followed by Syria and Libya.
So who is going to lead the Arab league?Lebanon? Or Egypt?
Saudi won't dare,ofcourse they are ally of the USA.
One by one the strong Arabs were subdued,then the declaration.
This explosion might be staged by the cia to justify whatever plan the USA is hatching to attack another middleeast opposition.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Mechejy: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

you are not saying the right thing. both you and your brothers Muslims will be shown how to fight and will be killed. Trump knew they will react b/f going ahead. so no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
grandstar:
May you live in interesting times- That is a popular Chinese saying.

These are truly interesting times!

The bible predicted that men will become faint due to things coming upon the earth in these last days

The bible also predicted that things will go from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13) until the Great Tribulation and then Armageddon when the True God "brings to ruin those ruining the earth"(Read Revelations 11:18)

That is when that kingdom which he admonished us to pray finally arrives (Read Daniel 2:44)

If you desire to be part of that kingdom, please visit www.jw.org

pls try get sense abeg..the bibleis written by Leonardo da Vinci.. you dey wait for heaven that will never come...soooory keep hallucinating
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by ashjay001(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ That is developed country for you. Unlike Nigeria... Buhari I hail thee ∆

Oya siddon reason am! I know say u get sense small.

Who try pass? Bombs in maiduguri n bombs in new york city?

The bomb no gree enter abj, lagos, ph or even kano! But, d commercial center of d world, na him bomb go sound!
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by valazino(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

What is right to you might be wrong to another, just as one man's terrorist might be another man's freedom fighter.
I can tell you bluntly you are a muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.