Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) (33881 Views)

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by positivetaught: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nawao. If Trump gets rid of immigrants, the way America will fall ehn, even banana peel dey learn. Immigrats are the reason why America is strong and powerful today.
There's nothing you won't find in America. Make i siddon my condo dey watch
y couldn't the so call very important immigrants made their home countries strong n developed?.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
so that justifies the bombings
Read the last line of what you quoted.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
valazino:

What is right to you might be wrong to another, just as one man's terrorist might be another man's freedom fighter
I can tell you bluntly you are a muslim.
It doesn't cost much to go through my previous posts. I'm agnostic
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Standardcosting:

Christianaworse

Jeworst
angry

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by SailorXY: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
XXLDICK:
Trump caused it.

Where are those hailing Trump for shifting US' embassy to Jerusalem

Jerusalem is a disputed area and UN recognises it as such, why should Trump take such a decision which UN doesn't approve of.

Some countries had their embassies in Jerusalem but where made to relocate by UN. Why should Trump go against the UN Does intentionally want to spite the Muslims?

Trump is too anti-islam and anti-black. US will likely pay for his wrong policies.

NB: I'm not a Muslim and I do not support the terrorist act, I just stand for what is right
shut your fücking mouth.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Another sick person taking it to the extreme.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Chron1cle(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
ideyhere2:

Kayode Omidina the ugly faced muslim fanatix
Is that his picture?
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by juman(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hiss.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by ideyhere2: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chron1cle:

Is that his picture?

Yes. He has deactivated his monicker. By now he has opened another one. He is the same person called patrotic9jaboy, mrkayusfity, searchingforlove.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by olawapaxy(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
My name is kahn nd am nt a terrorist grin
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2017
positivetaught:
y couldn't the so call very important immigrants made their home countries strong n developed?.
Rhetorical question
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by realmanarken(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2017
And When The Terrorist Is Caught His Name - Will Be In This Format-
@ Al ***** Mohammed

Hail The Rop -religion Of Piss.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by revolt(m): 4:26am On Dec 12, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nawao. If Trump gets rid of immigrants, the way America will fall ehn, even banana peel dey learn. Immigrats are the reason why America is strong and powerful today.
don't deceive yourself . The U.S will do better without illegals. Look at Canada
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by Brunosamel(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Archangel15:
Trump made an avoidable mistake by naming Jerusalem the capital of Isreal, all Arab nations are now united against the US.
no matter how untied Arab nations are they aren't gonna do anything.... The deed has been already been done
Sometimes you have to destroy to elevate....
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by censeakay(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2017
engrchykae:
you are really funny.
This declaration have been prepared many decades ago.
The zionists waited until the perfect time to make this declaration.
Iraq was subdued followed by Syria and Libya.
So who is going to lead the Arab league?Lebanon? Or Egypt?
Saudi won't dare,ofcourse they are ally of the USA.
One by one the strong Arabs were subdued,then the declaration.
This explosion might be staged by the cia to justify whatever plan the USA is hatching to attack another middleeast opposition.

bro stop deceiving yaself every other countries apart from US Czech R Philipinnes and Saudi are all behind Palestin. so stay update
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by hensley059: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Not just any immigrants, it's the Jewish people that owns America's economy an example is Amazon and most of the fortune 500 companies
PotatoSalad:
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
arena07:
are you sure of what you are saying 1bitcoin is 16500$

u dont have internet to check online or what? just check bitcoin dot com

am i sure of what im saying? just imagine... ignorance is no excuse pls.

im a FX trader and im up to date when it comes to foreign curremcies... check my signature
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
censeakay:

bro stop deceiving yaself every other countries apart from US Czech R Philipinnes and Saudi are all behind Palestin. so stay update
mush room countries can't even help themselves not to talk of helping others.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos) by grandstar(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ur get sense abeg..the bibleis written by Leonardo da Vinci.. you dey wait for heaven that will never come...soooory keep hallucinating [/quote]

We will talk later. I no get your time now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.