Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (38385 Views)

Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by zoedew: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Things became so bad that Ojukwu sent people's kids to the battle field to fight his battle and agenda.

Gave them false hope only to make away to Ivory Coast with his tail between his legs leaving them behind to starve to death while his children were well taken care of. Decades after Nnamdi Kanu did exactly the same thing! I thought once bitten twice shy!!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Daddiflowz: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is your father braver than he?

Can you even stand d sound of a bursted balloon

Hop less bafoon

Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by gidgiddy: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Azam101:
Hmmm! rare gem? pls how many of his relatives were among those that fought the avoidable war ? none I guess and over 2million souls were lost and he ran away to ivory coast and you called him a rare gem abi?

At least 2 of Ojukwus blood brothers fought in the war, Greg Ojukwu and Tom Bigger. Tom Bigger died in the war

Maybe over 2 million were lost but that the price of fighting for freedom.

Yes he ran away to Ivory Coast but that was after 3 years of hard fighting. All others before Ojukwu surrendered to their Norther masters without a fight. I would rather a man fought and ran away at the end than surrender without a fight like a true coward
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
jagorinho:

are you not ashamed that your ancestral home is almost 9 hours from lagos but still you cant stop claiming lagos. i now know why criminal tendencies is high among your kinsmen. are you not contented with your hamlets from ekwulobia to arochukwu. your ancestors are villagers from day one, so i am not surprised that you want turn to a fossil when you reach lagos.
Igbos left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos ?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Daddiflowz: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Look at this mugu

U no get hope oh ..
Even hop less u no get

Is ur father braver than ojukwu ..can u even stand the sound of s bursted balloon

Hopless afonja

U beta shut ur stinking ewedu stuffed mouth ..hopless piece of shit

Ur papa no shit for pant wen armed robbers visited ur area last?

Look at a fool ..slowpoke,

In Short I blow cartarr on all afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Daddiflowz: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hop less afonja !

Can u pls shut ur
Stinking ewedu stuffed mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by g0tze: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

That is how I treat idiots, it’s better for both of us that way grin
E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Rexnegro(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
malatachete:
Ojukwu playing table tennis at his residence in Enugu 1967.
na him residence be like national stadium so?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by anonimi: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
imhotep:
Igbos left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos ?

Don't fall into the trap of the BMC people trying to divide the south in favour of their barawo bubu in Aso Rock.
Ignoring them so they self-detonate is your best bet except you want barawo bubu back. Is that what you want
Otherwise, simply ignore them completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by MrGerald(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
angry angry
Edited: did not plan to do this but your people are insulting Awo on another thread so, here is a RARE picture of the dejected, pathetic , looser, coward of a general… Very RARE pic isnt it?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6252804_screenshot20171114005325_jpeg0573c64f5db25e5006fa6fdb9cf2fcf9

Even, the website, newsghana knows that the boy in the pic is FFK son grin grin
You posted a picture of a sick man (Ojukwu) on a sick bed, what did you intend to achieve? you guys can't stand criticism but always starting it, tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Antoeni(m): 1:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Ojukwu Fought a Selfish War
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Duru1(m): 3:05am On Dec 12, 2017
T9ksy:

Of course, according to your ilk however one fact remains sacrosant...............yorubas runs the show therein and there is Sweet Fu.c.k All you all can do about it except wailing and ranting on social media.

And if you p.is.s us off, yorubas will deport you back to your poto poto homestead and nothing will happen.

Yet you are a tenant in Palm Grove!!! grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Duru1(m): 3:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Antoeni:
Ojukwu Fought a Selfish War

Ojukwu for a protective war. Gowon and Nigerians fought a selfish war over crude oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Ikechuob: 3:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Why am I not surprised that Afonja filled this thread displaying theor well known stupidity for all to see.

I don't even know why any of una still address those savages with the mentality of Neanderthals. Afonjas are sub humans you shouldn't even be wasting your time with. Do you speak to dogs if not, why address afonja then?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Ndipe(m): 4:24am On Dec 12, 2017
And what did he gain in this war that destroyed innocent lives and turned kids into orphans? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2017
malatachete:
Ojukwu standing in front of his residence at Governors Lodge Enugu (Now National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu) 1967.
haywaydoo children of hate wailing on igbo threads grin grin
ojukwu and mazi causing dem pains grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by g0tze: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Ikechuob:
Why am I not surprised that Afonja filled this thread displaying theor well known stupidity for all to see.

I don't even know why any of una still address those savages with the mentality of Neanderthals. Afonjas are sub humans you shouldn't even be wasting your time with. Do you speak to dogs if not, why address afonja then?
Eziokwu ka ikwuru.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Provalker: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Can you believe that this thread made it to front page.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by rabzy: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Nigeria in the 1960s, a decade we could have achieve greatness but was wrecked by selfish tribalistic men grappling and fighting over everything with disastrous consequences. None of those men are my heros. Now they have spurn countless of degenerate jaundiced offsprings who have continued wielding the wrecking ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by ProWalker: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2017
MrGerald:
You posted a picture of a sick man (Ojukwu) on a sick bed, what did you intend to achieve? you guys can't stand criticism but always starting it, tufiakwa!

Bring it on, we've been dealing with you here since 2010 grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by ProWalker: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Ikechukwu
The mods are really dealing with you on this forum grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by ProWalker: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2017
gidgiddy:

At least 2 of Ojukwus blood brothers fought in the war, Greg Ojukwu and Tom Bigger. Tom Bigger died in the war

Maybe over 2 million were lost but that the price of fighting for freedom.

Yes he ran away to Ivory Coast but that was after 3 years of hard fighting. All others before Ojukwu surrendered to their Norther masters without a fight. I would rather a man fought and ran away at the end than surrender without a fight like a true coward

What did you achieve

The basic principle in war eluded una because you all are full of fury..signifying nothing, all brawns..no brain..all graraa..no deep thinking or foresight. You should have known that nobody goes into a war with no chance of victory.

50 years later, you are still licking another fulani balls saying you are Atikulating.
Losers grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by thoth: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Adighi eji maka ngbagbu ayara ogu, you're a true igbo man.
gidgiddy:

Thats why Ojukwu is an Igbo man and not a Yoruba man. As the Igbo man he is, he is going to fight, no matter how superior the enemy is and he did give a good account of himself for 3 years. It is better to fight and lose than to be a coward and give up without a fight because of the fear of losing.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2017
ottohan:

Why do you reason like a child??
Awolowo has a son right??
Why is he not relevant to nigerian politics despite his father's reputation??

My friend stop evading d facts
Ojukwu contested d 2003 presidential election in which his own igbo folks refused to vote for him
Did u ever hear Awolowo's son running for any post?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by MrGerald(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2017
ProWalker:

Bring it on, we've been dealing with you here since 2010 grin
I don't deal with dirty species
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by gidgiddy: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
ProWalker:

What did you achieve

The basic principle in war eluded una because you all are full of fury..signifying nothing, all brawns..no brain..all graraa..no deep thinking or foresight. You should have known that nobody goes into a war with no chance of victory.

50 years later, you are still licking another fulani balls saying you are Atikulating.
Losers grin

Better to fight and lose as an Igbo man than to surrender without a fight like a coward because of the fear of losing as a Yoruba man
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by ProWalker: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2017
gidgiddy:

Better to fight and lose as an Igbo man than to surrender without a fight like a coward because of the fear of losing as a Yoruba man

You lost millions for NOTHING grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by ProWalker: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2017
MrGerald:
I don't deal with dirty species

But you live inside Ogbete market in Enugu grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by chineduemmao: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
T9ksy:
The man who saw tommorrow , my 2nd foot. Pity, he didn't "see tomorrow" in Feb '66 when his homeboy was the helm of our affairs but hell no!, ojukwu was a One Nigerianist then but the instance his ibo brother was removed from power, he suddenly " saw tomorrow".

Why didn't Ojukwu "saw tomorrow" and agitate for his Biafra nation after Ironsi had foisted himself on us through the back door? It would have saved a lot of valuable lives on both sides of the divide.
you know nothing mr, just kip kwayet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by chineduemmao: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
ProWalker:
Compare and contrast lipsrsealed
whats your point?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by ProWalker: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2017
chineduemmao:
whats your point?

Interpret it the way you want grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Electricdanger: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
imhotep:

This is why Lagos is no mans land today.

Henry, When will you go take care of your dying mom? You want to die cos of Lagos, dont you have shame?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball' / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.