Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi (42156 Views)

You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by boss2020: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
very well APC
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Mechejy: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
exlinklodge:
What APC Must Do To Ensure They Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi

Chibuike Rontimi Amaechi, The Minister of Transportation has urged Nigerians in his political circle to rededicate themselves and restore their commitment to God ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Dr. Amaechi spoke while testifying of his ‘miraculous’ emergence as Governor of Rivers State in 2007 during a special thanksgiving service to mark the 10th anniversary of the Supreme Court judgement that declared him Governor of Rivers State, held at the Abundant Life Evangelical Mission (ALEM) in Port Harcourt, Sunday.

The former Rivers governor is a key member of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC. With former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s recent defection from the APC to PDP, some members of the opposition PDP have urged Mr. Amaechi to also return to their fold.

Mr. Amaechi re-lived his ordeal in 2007 and how God showed up for him when all odds were against him. In his words;

“The truth is that we believed God. Some who didn’t believe left us just as they are leaving now. God told me that what he will do in Rivers State will tingle the ears, and I believed. We were so broke, we could not pay legal fees or children’s school fees. My wife prayed every day and night. I was fasting and praying for 3 months.

I told God ‘I have a friend who has money, please make him remember me.’ I called my friend and he told me he has been looking for me. I told him I was in Ghana and he asked for my account… He sent me Two hundred million naira. This is just to tell you that I believed God and he answered me,” Mr. Amaechi said.

“We must all go back to God in faith and prayers. Those who want to leave can go. I have come to understand that God passes us through these challenges to prove himself. Now that they have left, for me, this is an opportunity for the youths. It is your turn. You must ensure that we get to power for you to fill the vacuum left.

“I have sometimes asked God, ‘why do you use me to bless people and after blessing them, they run away.’ Count how many people in Rivers State politics today that I did not help somehow. I don’t want to take the glory away from God. So for those who left, may God bless them.

“When you get your own appointment, also put somebody. Allow God to use you and leave the rest all up to him,” Mr. Amaechi advised.

“if we don’t pray, 2019 will be very far from us. If we don’t win 2019, it would be your fault, not anybody else. We go to God because he answers. We pray, then go home and work. Back then, even in my father’s house in the village there was a prayer team…”

“Making a man who did not participate in elections governor is one act of God that can not be erased in the history of Rivers State. God is in charge of this state, that is why the conspiracy of evil ones cannot stand.

Apostle Ogu admonished the congregation to do good and avoid evil communications, because “what you sow, you shall reap. If you are paid to kill people, somebody will kill you without collecting money. If you use your pen to lie against people, if you blackmail people, one day somebody will ‘blackpaint’ you.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/what-apc-must-do-to-ensure-they-defeat.html
no matter how you shout, all past criminal(apc)is going and will be witch hunted by PDP.Amechi number one to be probed with jubril sorry buhari

1 Like

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by uwa1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
A one eye party in the mist of blind parties like APC

Ijaya123:

And who will take over from APC?
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Those days of using religious houses to deceiving electorates are over. Does religious houses not seeing hungers in APC government

Does religious houses not seeing the high cost of living in APC government
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Ijaya123: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
uwa1:
A one eye party in the mist of blind parties like APC

One eye party? When was that formed?
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by ajepako(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Firefire:
Mr Lizard

Alangba loun-loun?

Why not "omo onile..

Abi tambolo?
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Deo1986(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
I am not against Amaechi or something but i can begin to comprehend how he can stand in a suppose house of God and fearlessly spew lies upon lies........... Oh sorry God has dissappear. But the man lies too much.
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by johnG321: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bolustical:
It's simple,

Be self sufficient in staple food, rice especially.

Complete Lagos-Ibadan Express Way

Assist Dangote with his refinery

Fast track the rail projects and the power plants,

Be serious with the Ogoni clean up exercise

NOTE: APC should not bother themselves the Second Niger Bridge and other roads in the SE because their votes are not needed and moreso, their hatred will not allow them to vote for APC.
. nothing consigned us with dangote.pls talk something reasonable.
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Nwoge1: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amechi don fear .Abeg PDP do win let him rot in jail
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by chigoizie7(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
It should be PDP DEFEATING APC and not the other way round.
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Bizibi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bolustical:
It's simple,

Be self sufficient in staple food, rice especially.

Complete Lagos-Ibadan Express Way

Assist Dangote with his refinery

Fast track the rail projects and the power plants,

Be serious with the Ogoni clean up exercise

NOTE: APC should not bother themselves the Second Niger Bridge and other roads in the SE because their votes are not needed and moreso, their hatred will not allow them to vote for APC.
mtcheeeeeew,have u forgotten we are close to 2018 or are you still living in Jan 2016......activate your time machine to DEC 2017 and modify the yeye comment.....
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
uwa1:
Oh Amaechi the prodigal son, the lizard of ubima... No mata what u say... APC days as a ruling party are numbered...

He is far better than your WIKED HERO who borrowed N99billion for bribery and cultism......and most recently splashed over N15billion in bribing hungry delegates
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by ofuonyebi: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
this man Amechi..is a political genius as far as 9ja is concerned...

whether we like the truth or not, he single handedly sent GEJ and PDP to political 'dustbin'

in 2015....they all took him for granted then...now again, you still believe he's talking jargon...ok?

but one thing I know is that when the lion roars in the forest of politics,...the wise animals looks for a safe haven before it is too late!
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
AnodaIT:
Imagine using APC and prayers in one sentence

Other countries are developing their citizens but inNigeria from president Buhari to the least of government officials and party supporters are busy stealing taxpayers to funding Fulani and boko haram terrorists.

APC is demonic political party.
If APC gives Nigerians 1 item, they takes 10 item from Nigerians electorates after election.
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by bejeria101(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dee60:

What Nigerians need to do towards 2019!

Pray.

Realise that APC and PDP are the same. Those who were in PDP moved to APC when APC won and now they are moving back.

What to do?

Completely reject looters!

Campaign en masse AGAINST against all 'former this' and 'former that' who looted mercilessly a few years ago and are now pretending to be saints today.

Vow to VOTE and only VOTE for candidates with ZERO record of corruption and with ZERO tolerance for it!

Forget tribal sentiments. The political elite use it to rob us. When they start SHARING, they dont think tribe or ethnicity.

Nigerians owe it to generations unborn to stop this cycle of incompetent buffons always looking for power whereas you cannot find them even running a pure water factory.

It is time to stop saying hurray to looters.

Except of course the masses are truly brainless as our politicians think and allude to.

Your future is worth more than the rice and beans they share to masses only when election is approaching.

Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by ud4u: 5:36am On Dec 12, 2017
PDP will win
Re: What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi by prof12(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2017
boss01:
PDP members no go pray abi. SMH
They have special ritual and spiritual contractors.
PDP believe in evil, rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / Meet Akintola Williams The Accountant: Biography, Dapper At 99 / Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.