Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (60267 Views)

Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by piagetskinner(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
okay seen..what's the point of this?

instead of the large headed governor to pay workers their salaries, he is busy engaging himself in frivolities
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by MrBONE2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Use today to loot enough money to last you forever. Give your father every contract that is giveable grin
Am even praying to Great One to let my Babu make me President for one day grin
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Bennyranks: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let's see how much money she can steal in these 24 hours.. ....that will tell how good she really is for the real world.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Deo1986(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stupid governor, using government house for carricature.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by ClitoPen: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
smithsydny:
how did u know grin grin
Ofcourse I do grin once it's a sheepish smile grin grin
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by ClitoPen: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Use today to loot enough money to last you forever. Give your father every contract that is giveable grin
I doubt if she ll hv such liberty. This publicity is for the media
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Onyekasuperkid(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is this the payment His suppose to pay to the Civil Servant of His State?
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
ClitoPen:

Ofcourse I do grin once it's a sheepish smile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/okezie-ikpeazu-hands-14-year-old-girl-assumes-office-abia-governor-photos.html
that boy body go tell am today. He think say police work na play... BTW... I hope they re not encouraging another upcoming SARS..... Baby police grin
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Godwin978(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
ClitoPen:

1day pride
even if is one hour that moment will always be remembered for, is not easy Bro

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
dainformant:
Governor of Abia state, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has handed over to the First Teenage Governor, Miss Joy Ezechikamnayo at the Government House Umuahia ,in the maiden edition of 'Abia One day Governor'. Performing her first assignment, Her Excellency Miss Joy declared 12th of December Abia Teenage day.

The SS3 student and senior prefect of Intellectual Giants Christian Academy, Umuahia was joined by members of her executive council drawn from all the LGAs of Abia State.

Governor Joy emerged as top performer after a rigorous essay competition that lasted over a week and she is currently attending a leadership retreat with members of her cabinet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/okezie-ikpeazu-hands-14-year-old-girl-assumes-office-abia-governor-photos.html
I hope its a kid that is driving the car too if not, this is bullshit...
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by chiefojiji(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hope that boy police is not a federal Sars??
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by khvnggift(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mak d grl use her brain oh Jst commot ani money or contract u set ur hands on. Hw i wish na me. 100 mill go commot fr dat office.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Copy Copy Governor....Must You Copy Everything Lagos Does?
Don't mind him, with bad road every where, Lagos State have been doing this since 90s, I am an Abian, the governor need to get it right by fixing all the dilapidated roads and stop copy copy, na who one day governor help?
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
So what's the point of this?
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by enonche85(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And what is wrong in doing any good thing done by lagos?..
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by musicwriter(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
This's actually a good idea. In fact, this should be encouraged. Anything that would make young Africans think Africa should be encouraged. We either do this or the queen of England and all other western establishments invite them to London where they brandish bogus awards to them to get think west.

Imagine the psychological impact it would have on this kid and his mates to actually think Abia for the rest of their lives.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Edum13656: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
...and u r Lagos copied from the US

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Daviestunech(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
easyfem:
U wanna learn more of Bitclub advantage , mesage me , u can still b a millionaire bfor the year runs out
I need a good insight about dis stuff
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by pedronule(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Northernonyenku:
We joke too much in dis country..
my brother, God will not stop blessing you!
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is ok thats a welcome one.... Buh this girl shud be carefull less her small pusssssi will be chuked by a joker named Okey

I HATE NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by nototribalist: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
oluku shut up

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by nototribalist: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
NwaIgboBoy:
Is ok thats a welcome one.... Buh this girl shud be carefull less her small pusssssi will be chuked by a joker named Okey

I HATE NIGERIA!!!!
try borrow Sense

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by shekauvsbuhari: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
mightykay:
See this people that developed Lagos now copying Lagos, these region is externally doomed
THIS your english is ETERNALLY doomed. Blockhead, that these and externally need deliverance.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by hoebamaa(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Northernonyenku:
We joke too much in dis country..
You took does words out of my mouth..
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by fisherboy: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
oh God I wish you made me a goat in white man's land where humans are leader instead of making me a human in black man's land where animals govern cryoh God I wish you made me a goat in white man's land where humans are leader instead of making me a human in black man's land where animals govern
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by tolguy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy.Odiegwu.Anatakwa the money.Beautiful and brainy.Igbo kwenu! Nwa police a bu something else. cheesy
but ikpeazu n co don scatter d hole patapata
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by Lovemeforme(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
what!,,! we know election is a matter of years. ...make nothing scratch that girl ooo,coz what is under that seat mouth no fit talk am.....May God preserve you brilliant girl, no occult eyes can see you
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by BentSpoon(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
that police boy mojo is standing cheesy
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over by emezuo17: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
In case you have forgotten, the first teenager to emerge Lagos governor during Tinubu's tenure was an igbo. Now go and hang yourself child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.