Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. (10752 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / The Era Of The Law Was Also Era Of Grace: "But Noah Found Grace In God's Eyes" / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
clearly it is getting to that time when I'll have to leave you with your doctrines of men.
solite3:
you know nothing about the Christian faith. I bet you
don't know what it means to be bornagain.

. Stop reading your taught into scripture, how can a
righteous man go against righteousness? If a believer
walks in the flesh he can be filled with
unrighteousness,mind you it does not change the
nature of Christ in him neither does it change his
position as a righteous man only there will be a brake in
God's fellowship.

the work of Jesus has been credited to me. I don't
need to anymore work. How had for you to understand.
Good works for a believer is normal. Before you talk
about good works you must be saved. Good works is
just a by product of salvation not a requirement.

how many times will I tell you that a bornagain man is
righteous he partakes of God's righteousness. He is
righteous in deed and in taught this is the effect of
God's righteous nature in him.

1. and I can bet you'll define born again in the same definition invented by the Baptist around the 18th century. You just don't know enough to know you have been shortchanged and given the traditions of men.

2. you think a believer can walk in unrighteousness and the flesh and yet he will still be righteous and be in fellowship with God?
this is what the Bible says.
Galatians 5:19-21
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which
are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry,
sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of
anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying,
drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of
which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned
you, that those who practice such things will not
inherit the kingdom of God.
Ephesians 5:5
For this you know with certainty, that no immoral
or impure person or covetous man, who is an
idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of
Christ and God.

such a person is neither in God nor will he inherit the kingdom.

3. so you are using the merits of Jesus as an excuse to not do good works, shame on whoever taught you this abomination. Jesus didn't die so you will not work anymore, he died that you may receive the grace to do work. your justification is to give you grace for works
eph 2:10
For we are His workmanship, having been created in
Christ Jesus for good works which God prepared
beforehand that we should walk in them.

4. again you are confused about the righteousness received by grace, the righteousness we have is not the righteousness God has by nature and thus cannot sin, the righteousness we partake of is that righteousness by which God makes us righteous I.e grace, hence the believer sometimes sins
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
solite3:
[ smh you are obviously confused. Sit down and study the bible.

you need to be bornagain. Nicodemus never understood what Jesus was saying even those he was knowledgable in worldly knowledge.

yeah, we are back to this... when you can't respond to the points raised you do this
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
solite3:
see ignorance, when has talent become grace? You lack comprehension. When the servant accused the master as a hard man that always want to reap where he did not sow, what is that? Smh
If you like feed the hungry, clothe the naked..etc even give your self as sacrifice, if you are not bornagain you can't see the kingdom of heaven.
I am even surprised you are accusing me of lacking comprehension.

what do you think that parable is talking about? you think it is just about servants who were given some money to trade?

sorry I am almost encouraged to call you shallow.

that parable is almost self explanatory. Jesus is the master who leaves and give us graces for us to work with, he will come back again as judge and those who were profitable receive reward while the slothful is condemned.

if you can't understand simple parable I wonder...

1 Like

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ubenedictus:
clearly it is getting to that time when I'll have to leave you with your doctrines of men.

1. and I can bet you'll define born again in the same definition invented by the Baptist around the 18th century. You just don't know enough to know you have been shortchanged and given the traditions of men.

2. you think a believer can walk in unrighteousness and the flesh and yet he will still be righteous and be in fellowship with God?
this is what the Bible says.
Galatians 5:19-21
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which
are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry,
sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of
anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying,
drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of
which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned
you, that those who practice such things will not
inherit the kingdom of God.
Ephesians 5:5
For this you know with certainty, that no immoral
or impure person or covetous man, who is an
idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of
Christ and God.

such a person is neither in God nor will he inherit the kingdom.

3. so you are using the merits of Jesus as an excuse to not do good works, shame on whoever taught you this abomination. Jesus didn't die so you will not work anymore, he died that you may receive the grace to do work your justification is to give you grace for works

4. again you are confused about the righteousness receive by grace, the righteousness we have is not the righteousness God has by nature and thus cannot sin, the righteousness we partake of is that righteousness by which God makes us righteous I.e grace, hence the believer sometimes sins

nowhere was it written that good works saved or preserved a person.

you have a wrong gospel
God don't give grace to work salvation but he himself did it
any sinner who believed on the Jesus as his saviour is justified already.

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 6:11
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

A Christian is a new creature that made in the nature of Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I am even surprised you are accusing me of lacking comprehension.

what do you think that parable is talking about? you think it is just about servants who were given some money to trade?

sorry I am almost encouraged to call you shallow.

that parable is almost self explanatory. Jesus is the master who leaves and give us graces for us to work with, he will come back again as judge and those who were profitable receive reward while the slothful is condemned.

if you can't understand simple parable I wonder...
the unprofitable servant does not represent those who are bornagain.

those who are saved cannot be unprofitable just as those who are not saved can never be profitable.

this is my submission.
remain blessed
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
solite3:

the unprofitable servant does not represent those who are bornagain.

those who are saved cannot be unprofitable just as those who are not saved can never be profitable.

this is my submission.
remain blessed
if it is impossible for the born again to be unprofitable then the several exaltation to good works found through out the new testament would be superfluous.

Titus 3:14
Our people must also learn to engage in good
deeds to meet pressing needs, so that they will
not be unfruitful.

it is good works that are fruits of faith and salvation, he who does not work in them is unfruitful and unprofitable and like that servant would not receive a reward.
2pt 1:6

For this very reason, make every effort to add
to your faith goodness; and to goodness,
knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and
to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance,
godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection;
and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess
these qualities in increasing measure, they will
keep you from being ineffective and unproductive
in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

it is these that makes a born again Christian to be called profitable not just a futile clinging to his status.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
then read carefully, good works don't saved but they are the assured signs of faith and the justification for our election.

solite3:

2 pt 1

8 For if you possess these qualities and continue to
grow in them, they will keep you from being
ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our
Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But whoever lacks these traits is
nearsighted to the point of blindness, having
forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past
sins. 10 Therefore, brothers, be all the more eager to
make your calling and election sure. For if you
practice these things you will never stumble,
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
solite3:

you have a wrong gospel
God don't give grace to work salvation but he himself did it
any sinner who believed on the Jesus as his saviour is justified already.

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 6:11
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
again you seem to lack understanding, we are justified by faith in the finished works of Jesus not by our deeds, all those passages agree with that.

the 2nd point is that we are saved/justified for good works which God foreordained that we do. so you have been justified so as to perform good works.

A Christian is a new creature that made in the nature of Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

the new creature was created for good works, if the new creature does not do his reason for creation he is a failed creature

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:
if it is impossible for the born again to be unprofitable then the several exaltation to good works found through out the new testament would be superfluous.

Titus 3:14
Our people must also learn to engage in good
deeds to meet pressing needs, so that they will
not be unfruitful.

it is good works that are fruits of faith and salvation, he who does not work in them is unfruitful and unprofitable and like that servant would not receive a reward.
2pt 1:6

it is these that makes a born again Christian to be called profitable not just a futile clinging to his status.
good works a product of salvation not the other way round

Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

good works is profitable to men for acceptance not God
it can also be a sign that a man is saved.
Paul advice Christians to be rich in good works so that they can convince people of their testimony and when they fail they become unprofitable to men in their ministry. it has nothing to do with salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:

clinging to his status you say, knowing his identity as a born again believer reminds the Christian of whom God has made him to be and therefore lives out the life.
Peter is addressing fruitfulness in knowledge of the Lord Jesus. he encourages Christians to grow more this is the only way to be fruitful he never mentioned good works but simply qualities.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:
again you seem to lack understanding, we are justified by faith in the finished works of Jesus not by our deeds, all those passages agree with that.

the 2nd point is that we are saved/justified for good works which God foreordained that we do. so you have been justified so as to perform good works.

the new creature was created for good works, if the new creature does not do his reason for creation he is a failed creature

don't worry there is nothing like a failed new creature it is either you are born again or you are not.

all a born again believer does is to walk in his new nature.
by the way good works is a natural thing for a born again because he had been created for that.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2018
when it comes to salvation and preservation it is the work of God.
every born again believer grow in the knowledge of Christ but the pace is different hence Peter said put all your effort.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
solite3:
don't worry there is nothing like a failed new creature it is either you are born again or you are not.

all a born again believer does is to walk in his new nature.
by the way good works is a natural thing for a born again because he had been created for that.
there is something like a failed new creature according to the Bible.

Hebrew 6:4

For it is impossible, in the case
of those who have once been enlightened, who have
tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy
Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word of
God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then
have fallen away, to restore them again to
repentance, since they are crucifying once again the
Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to
contempt. 7 For land that has drunk the rain that
often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to those
for whose sake it is cultivated, receives a blessing
from God. 8 But if it bears thorns and thistles, it is
worthless and near to being cursed, and its end is to
be burned.

the Christian who has received grace but bears only thorns is worthless and will receive damnation...

put simply a born again living in sin is very possible and the result is a failed born again, worthless and heading to be burnt.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
solite3:
when it comes to salvation and preservation it is the work of God.
every born again believer grow in the knowledge of Christ but the pace is different hence Peter said put all your effort.
oh salvation is without effort, but it certainly isn't preserved without effort, that is why the apostles warned

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
solite3:
clinging to his status you say, knowing his identity as a born again believer reminds the Christian of whom God has made him to be and therefore lives out the life.
Peter is addressing fruitfulness in knowledge of the Lord Jesus. he encourages Christians to grow more this is the only way to be fruitful he never mentioned good works but simply qualities.

correct, he must know his identity as a son and live in that reality, that is correct theology, anything less is trouble.

when I say good work in a believer, I mean everything, every effort by which a believer cooperates with grace, including godliness, self control, perseverance.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
solite3:

good works a product of salvation not the other way round

Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

good works is profitable to men for acceptance not God
it can also be a sign that a man is saved.
Paul advice Christians to be rich in good works so that they can convince people of their testimony and when they fail they become unprofitable to men in their ministry. it has nothing to do with salvation.

no dear, it seems you can't comprehend English,

New International Version
This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress
these things, so that those who have trusted in God
may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is
good. These things are excellent and profitable for
everyone.
New Living Translation
This is a trustworthy saying, and I want you to insist
on these teachings so that all who trust in God will
devote themselves to doing good. These teachings
are good and beneficial for everyone.

good work is good and profitable for all men, not just because men love to see good work but because God has foreordained us that we should do them. it is a sign that we are saved, it is a result of our salvation and those who do the opposite are suited to be burnt according to Hebrew 6.

Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:
there is something like a failed new creature according to the Bible.

Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word of
often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to those
worthless and near to being cursed, and its end is to
be burned.

the Christian who has received grace but bears only thorns is worthless and will receive damnation...

put simply a born again living in sin is very possible and the result is a failed born again, worthless and heading to be burnt.
there is nothing like a failed born again
a born again does not live in sin.

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Hebrew 6vs 4 is talking about people who reject Christ inspite of having every previledges of knowing him not a man who is born of God.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:
oh salvation is without effort, but it certainly isn't preserved without effort, that is why the apostles warned

mind you the new creature already has this but the admonition Peter gives is to increase in it.
he can become unproductive in the knowledge of Christ but not lose his salvation the problem is he who lacks this things.
he will lose his reward not salvation.

A new creature is already complete in Christ.

Colossians 2:10
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:

correct, he must know his identity as a son and live in that reality, that is correct theology, anything less is trouble.

when I say good work in a believer, I mean everything, every effort by which a believer cooperates with grace, including godliness, self control, perseverance.
A believer living in the reality of his new life is like fish living in water or a smoker smoking his favourite cigarette.
Do you even know what grace is?
A believer does not cooperate with grace he lives and soar in grace.

A born again has been perfected for ever he lives in the boldness of the reality of the finished work of Christ on the cross.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:

no dear, it seems you can't comprehend English,

New International Version
This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress
these things, so that those who have trusted in God
may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is
good. These things are excellent and profitable for
everyone.
New Living Translation
This is a trustworthy saying, and I want you to insist
on these teachings so that all who trust in God will
devote themselves to doing good. These teachings
are good and beneficial for everyone.

good work is good and profitable for all men, not just because men love to see good work but because God has foreordained us that we should do them. it is a sign that we are saved, it is a result of our salvation and those who do the opposite are suited to be burnt according to Hebrew 6.

do you know the meaning of God's workmanship created for Good works.
it does not mean God expects good works from the believer but he made it into his DNA as a new creature.
by the way nowhere did it say good works preserve.
kind refer me to the verse where it says good works preserve the believer.

good works is beneficial to everyone of cause, but it does not save anyone neither does it preserve the believer
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Gggg102(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2018
what I think is that works are a by-product of faith. works are evidence of faith. if faith does not produce work, then the faith is false.

being born again according to Paul in his letter to romans means being dead to sin. if a person says he is born again but does not perform good works then he is not born again. a person can not live in sin and claim to be dead to sin. works is proof of faith.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Gggg102:
what I think is that works are a by-product of faith. works are evidence of faith. if faith does not produce work, then the faith is false.

being born again according to Paul in his letter to romans means being dead to sin. if a person says he is born again but does not perform good works then he is not born again. a person can not live in sin and claim to be dead to sin. works is proof of faith.
you are correct

anyone that hates his neighbor or cannot forgive does not know God.

1 John 2:9
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
solite3:
it does not mean God expects good works from the believer but he made it into his DNA as a new creature.

good works is beneficial to everyone of cause, but it does not save anyone neither does it preserve the believer

so what happens when the believer who has good works written in his DNA do not walk in such but instead in sin.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2018
solite3:
A believer living in the reality of his new life is like fish living in water or a smoker smoking his favourite cigarette.
Do you even know what grace is?
A believer does not cooperate with grace he lives and soar in grace.

A born again has been perfected for ever he lives in the boldness of the reality of the finished work of Christ on the cross.

then you must explain to the apostle why he thinks that one who is born again can be unfruitful and perish.

Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word
of
often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to
those
worthless and near to being cursed, and its end is
to
be burned.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
solite3:
mind you the new creature already has this but the admonition Peter gives is to increase in it.
he can become unproductive in the knowledge of Christ but not lose his salvation the problem is he who lacks this things.
he will lose his reward not salvation.

A new creature is already complete in Christ.

Colossians 2:10
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

so a believer who is unproductive will not lose salvation? that show you contradict the scriptures

For if you possess
in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But
whoever does not have them is nearsighted and
blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed
from their past sins.
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make
every effort to confirm your calling and election.
For if you do these things, you will never stumble,
and you will receive a rich welcome into the
eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ.

you are saved yet the Bible says, you must confirm your election by good works and it is if we do these things that we should expect heaven.

Matthew 25:30
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer
darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of
teeth.

the unprofitable guy gets thrown into outer darkness not heaven.

so recap.

solite3 say: the unprofitable guy goes to heaven

Jesus says:

teeth.

I follow Jesus not solite3
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
solite3:
there is nothing like a failed born again
a born again does not live in sin.

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Hebrew 6vs 4 is talking about people who reject Christ inspite of having every previledges of knowing him not a man who is born of God.
no dear, the passage in Hebrew speaks of those who have been enlightened by the word and received the holy spirit, that is exactly the born again.

Grace and living in sin does not coexist, you must chose one. either in grace or in sin. even the born again has the same choice, if he chooses sin then Hebrew 6 apply and the result is hell.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Gggg102:

so what about the born again who is really born again but has become unproductive and now in sin according to heb 6
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Ubenedictus:
so what happens when the believer who has good works written in his DNA do not walk in such but instead in sin.
even if it is possible he will still be saved
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Ubenedictus:

then you must explain to the apostle why he thinks that one who is born again can be unfruitful and perish.

Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word
of
often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to
those
worthless and near to being cursed, and its end is
to
be burned.
did the apostle say he was bornagain?
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2018
solite3:

lastly, through out the thread I never said good works preserve salvation, in fact I remember saying the word preserve sounds too much, I said
1.it played a role in sanctification,
2.I explained that eternal life is both inheritance and reward, the person who disagreed later agreed

lastly I have asserted that the unproductive Christian who lives in sin instead will not inherit eternal life.

each of these cases I have expounded with scriptures.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Ubenedictus:
so a believer who is unproductive will not lose salvation? that show you contradict the scriptures

For if you possess
from their past sins.
Christ.

you are saved yet the Bible says, you must confirm your election by good works and it is if we do these things that we should expect heaven.

teeth.

so recap.

Jesus says:

teeth.

read to context
Peter said if you possess these qualities in increasing measure it will keep you from being unproductive in knowledge

mathew25:30 is about a different issue entirely.
Re: Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Ubenedictus:

For if you possess
from their past sins.
Christ.

teeth.

so recap.

Jesus says:

teeth.

I can't remember where the apostle said confirm your salvation with good works is there any place show me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Why Should I Be An Atheist? / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.