Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (561 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by movid(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
My girlfriend is pregnant and she's really really ready for marriage while am not and their is a chance for her to still abort the baby as at now. So I saw her mssg on what's app wen I woke up this morning asking me what she should she do, shud she abort the baby or leave it? But she's giving a clause that if she aborts the baby and she still discover that am not yet ready, she may leave to go marry another man and that won't be her fault for letting me down that they are really disturbing her at home that she shud do something with her life. The point is I love her and I don't want to let go of her but with the present suituation of the country, am afraid of a baby so also marriage. I don't want her to go, what can I do?
Re: What Can I Do? by falconey(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
What a dumb clause.
Re: What Can I Do? by mediocre(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
What you should do? Kill yourself, problem solved
Re: What Can I Do? by hanassholesolo: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
I like how you are not bothered about killing an innocent child but you are worried about a killing machine leaving you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked
∆ ∆
Re: What Can I Do? by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
My friend please let her keep the baby. Forget about your present situation, am sure you will be glad you keep it later.

movid:
My girlfriend is pregnant and she's really really ready for marriage while am not and their is a chance for her to still abort the baby as at now. So I saw her mssg on what's app wen I woke up this morning asking me what she should she do, shud she abort the baby or leave it? But she's giving a clause that if she aborts the baby and she still discover that am not yet ready, she may leave to go marry another man and that won't be her fault for letting me down that they are really disturbing her at home that she shud do something with her life. The point is I love her and I don't want to let go of her but with the present suituation of the country, am afraid of a baby so also marriage. I don't want her to go, what can I do?
Re: What Can I Do? by solz007(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol... Shits Krazy You got her Pregnant now you ain't ready??
Why Get her pregnant when you ain't gat shiiit to give your child

Remember the night you spoke the Magic Word, same night you F'ed her Raw Now she's pregnant Bro. Don't think bout abortion.
You Did that without thinking bout your seed Niqqa. That's kinda Lame! More Reason we don't do S*X in Relationships we keep it Real and Safe till we've Wifed 'em.

Mah.. Advice#
And this real straight from the Heart cause I don't F, I've never did that shiii...
Keep that Baby
Love your Girl more like you've said
Hustle hard for the Unborn Baby
Plus you've got our support too
It's 9 Months before then we've hustled a Ghetto for the Family... That Baby could be our source of blessing and Joy!!!

I Beg you don't commit a Real Sin
That's Murder Bro.
That'll be like a Double Sin
Yeah!! Let's not ignore the fact we've fornicated and that's not cool!!
#LoveGod
#FearGod
#SayNoToAbortion
#LoveHerMore...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
You are not ready to marry yet you are having raw sex.
Re: What Can I Do? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
undecided it wl b a deadly mistake 2 murder dat child,come 2 tink of it, Wat if she dies during d process . Take ur pple go see hers, make ur intentions known, definitely, dey wl gv u list(of course, no money na) still take it. Ur gf wl den later Tel her parents dat she is already preg.,(dnt no her tradition bt in some, dey wl Tel u 2 halt her marriage rites til she delivers) if hers is d same, den Gud 4 u, take her home, if u cn feed ursef, u cn feed her and d baby 2,after she puts 2 bed, go pay her dowry and Tel dem u wl return 4 d oda rites, den halt dat one 4 d moment . U guys shud start small and grow from dere. It won't b easy bt am sorry it's a price u hv 2 pay 4 ur action
Re: What Can I Do? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
you can take a 15inches d1ldo and shove it up ur dumb ass undecided

you enjoyed the hot raw sex alone with the pen1s cap lady and now you want us to tell you to kill the after product (the innocent child) so that God go punish all of us for fvck wey we no join u and the lady fvck undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa
Re: What Can I Do? by movid(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it wl b a deadly mistake 2 murder dat child,come 2 tink of it, Wat if she dies during d process . Take ur pple go see hers, make ur intentions known, definitely, dey wl gv u list(of course, no money na) still take it. Ur gf wl den later Tel her parents dat she is already preg.,(dnt no her tradition bt in some, dey wl Tel u 2 halt her marriage rites til she delivers) if hers is d same, den Gud 4 u, take her home, if u cn feed ursef, u cn feed her and d baby 2,after she puts 2 bed, go pay her dowry and Tel dem u wl return 4 d oda rites, den halt dat one 4 d moment . U guys shud start small and grow from dere. It won't b easy bt am sorry it's a price u hv 2 pay 4 ur action
thank u soo much

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by movid(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
You are not ready to marry yet you are having raw sex.
Mistakes do happen , you shud know dt
Re: What Can I Do? by movid(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
solz007:
Lol... Shits Krazy You got her Pregnant now you ain't ready??
Why Get her pregnant when you ain't gat shiiit to give your child

Remember the night you spoke the Magic Word, same night you F'ed her Raw Now she's pregnant Bro. Don't think bout abortion.
You Did that without thinking bout your seed Niqqa. That's kinda Lame! More Reason we don't do S*X in Relationships we keep it Real and Safe till we've Wifed 'em.

Mah.. Advice#
And this real straight from the Heart cause I don't F, I've never did that shiii...
Keep that Baby
Love your Girl more like you've said
Hustle hard for the Unborn Baby
Plus you've got our support too
It's 9 Months before then we've hustled a Ghetto for the Family... That Baby could be our source of blessing and Joy!!!

I Beg you don't commit a Real Sin
That's Murder Bro.
That'll be like a Double Sin
Yeah!! Let's not ignore the fact we've fornicated and that's not cool!!
#LoveGod
#FearGod
#SayNoToAbortion
#LoveHerMore...
Thanks bro I really aprt it
Re: What Can I Do? by AryEmber(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let the heartless bitch go but don't kill the innocent soul, why is she crying now and demanding you marry her or she goes to someonelse, didn't you both enjoy participate in the act? You are shameless and wicked but she's worse!
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Keep the baby......i repeat keep that baby.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Is This A Deal Breaker? / What Is Your View Toward This? / I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.