Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram (9880 Views)

Help! See My Naughty Pretty Dark Brown Eyes that drives girls crazy [18+] / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by mercy0008(f): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2017
I have read books by all those authors, meanwhile what Rick Joyner book are you reading? have you read FINAL QUEST by him? Mehn you should get that book. it will set you on fire, you know how watchman nee books make you feel like you need the holy spirit more? same thing this book will do to you. Ted Dekker and Dag Heward Mills are wonderful authors too. I have not read the counterparts. Another book you might love is DISCIPLINES OF A GODLY MAN, wonderful book.
KreativGenius:

Holy Moses. Interesting to see a female show keen interest in reading as an hobby ! Though, i laff when females enjoy reading novels, don't ask me why plz. Did you ever read the counterparts?

What Christian authors are you into ? I'm almost through with a Brian Tracy's book at the moment, T. D Jakes, Myles Munroe, Joyce Meyer, Rick Joyner, Watchman Nee, these are a few Christian names that make good read, not to forget my dear ...shyte forgotten his name, the guy in USA, that's always smiling !

Do you do hillsong musics?
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2017
mercy0008:
I have read books by all those authors, meanwhile what Rick Joyner book are you reading? have you read FINAL QUEST by him? Mehn you should get that book. it will set you on fire, you know how watchman nee books make you feel like you need the holy spirit more? same thing this book will do to you. Ted Dekker and Dag Heward Mills are wonderful authors too. I have not read the counterparts. Another book you might love is DISCIPLINES OF A GODLY MAN, wonderful book.

Hehehe, we all started with Final Quest, moved over to the call, and continued from there, the dude is crazy...I always love his books, any day any time.. Did you see the romantic love song i suggested?

Yup @ Ted Dekker...Nawa o, this is interesting !

I'll check this out...@ Dag Heward Mills

See, try to get this book, atitude is everything, you'll thank me later

and

reposition yourself by Bishop T.D. Jakes
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by mercy0008(f): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Yea ATITUDE IS EVERYTHING Jeff Keller, my sister has that. Will check for the book by T.D Jakes. Yea i saw the song, thanks fam.
KreativGenius:

Hehehe, we all started with Final Quest, moved over to the call, and continued from there, the dude is crazy...I always love his books, any day any time.. Did you see the romantic love song i suggested?

Yup @ Ted Dekker...Nawa o, this is interesting !

I'll check this out...@ Dag Heward Mills

See, try to get this book, atitude is everything, you'll thank me later

and

reposition yourself by Bishop T.D. Jakes

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
mercy0008:
Yea ATITUDE IS EVERYTHING Jeff Keller, my sister has that. Will check for the book by T.D Jakes. Yea i saw the song, thanks fam.

You're welcome !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.