Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed (974 Views)

I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by VenomousTruth: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
I went over to her place today and everything was so fine, we ended up about fucking but mahn, my dick couldn't enter, no matter what i tried my dick couldn't enter... I was so so angry, I tried doggy, I tried missionary, she just kept smiling and staring, I pulled off the condom and tried skin but still the same... My dick was even beginning to bend... I just gave up and was about to leave, then she called me back and finished me off with a Mouth Gig... What could have been the problem? My middle finger was in and she was extremely wet...

What exactly is the reason behind all this? I'm really angry!
Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by Cadec007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok
Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
The gods are angry with you..

Go fetch seven white goats, ten green cows, 15 black hens and forty tubers of yam for the sacrifice..

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by Cadec007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Go fetch seven white goats, ten green cows, 15 black hens and forty tubers of yam for the sacrifice..

Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by frbona: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by Thewesterner(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Might be a blessing in disguise
Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by VenomousTruth: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
I'm thinking she's too tight... But I'll arrange another meeting... I must Bleep her!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by Opentokwowledge: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I went over to her place today and everything was so fine, we ended up about fucking but mahn, my dick couldn't enter, no matter what i tried my dick couldn't enter... I was so so angry, I tried doggy, I tried missionary, she just kept smiling and staring, I pulled off the condom and tried skin but still the same... My dick was even beginning to bend... I just gave up and was about to leave, then she called me back and finished me off with a Mouth Gig... What could have been the problem? My middle finger was in and she was extremely wet...

What exactly is the reason behind all this? I'm really angry!
Choose your choice you this disappointment of a son... All these years of wasted efforts training and feeding you!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed by Fejos(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Next Time Rub Vaseline on ur dick before u penetrate her.. Thank Me Later

(1) (Reply)

Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1) / Never Try To Please Someone / Guys, Be Sincere – Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear For ₦1million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.