Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP (13847 Views)

What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? / The Earth Was Ruled For 241,000 Years By 8 Kings Who Came From Heaven. / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP by Smony: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
True talk. infact APC na d worst political party i hav ever seen.
Re: Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP by MyCircle(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
All of them the same thing.
Re: Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP by theo1477(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
ADP ,ONE DESTINY, ONE DESTINY
, FORWARD
Re: Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prinzyy:
shut up, you yorubas can do anything to tarnish the image of the igbos. Switch back to your yoruba name. Coward afonja
sharap pig.
I'm more igbo than your grandparents, the only difference is that i'm a patriot of this current government.
Re: Nigeria Was Ruled By Looters But Now In The Hands Of Super Looters - ADP by Prinzyy: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
sharap pig.
I'm more igbo than your grandparents, the only difference is that i'm a patriot of this current government.
your grandparents are pig , you son of harlot ibadan slum dweller. You coward afonja skull miner switch back to your yoruba name or remain a fool forever. Diya brorher grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60 Lawyers Ask Court To Jail DSS DG For Disobeying Order On Emefiele’s Release / Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.