Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (51327 Views)

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank / NLNG SIWES/IT Application For 2018 January/february Batch / 9 Application Tips For 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowships For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2018
I arrived Abuja yesterday too. The nonchalance of the government though. And to think I had to leave work for this..
God is in control anyway.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Renny111: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kawlingz:
I arrived Abuja yesterday too. The nonchalance of the government though. And to think I had to leave work for this..
God is in control anyway.
for as many in abuja kindly make ur way to the fsb office nd get accredited den u come back on a later date for interview
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by rolly86(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Renny111:
for as many in abuja kindly make ur way to the fsb office nd get accredited den u come back on a later date for interview

How true is this? I arrived Abuja on Sunday
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by rolly86(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
I just spoke with the woman, she said I can come do the accreditation tomorrow but that the interview has been postponed
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Chidon40: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Hello
I applied for commonwealth masters scholarship but didn't receive any text or email for invite.
Can I still proceed to Abuja for the Accreditation?
Please reply
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2018
They didn't send any email or text, it's an automatic invitation once you've successfully submitted your eas form

Chidon40:
Hello
I applied for commonwealth masters scholarship but didn't receive any text or email for invite.
Can I still proceed to Abuja for the Accreditation?
Please reply
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Chidon40: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Do I still need to report for accreditation Today for south east zone since the interview has been postponed. Please, someone should reply so I will know weda to start coming immediately from Anambra state. Thanks
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by dothjiz: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
DMainMan:

The commonwealth shared is only for MSc. Below is a PhD and MSc Scholarship opportunity in China.

APPLY FOR 2018 CHINESE GOVERNMENT FULL SCHOLARSHIP

Requirements

For PhD, Masters Degree with 3.0/5.0 can be considered.
For MSc, BSc 2.2 and HND holders with Postgraduate diploma are eligible

STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR 2018 CHINESE GOVERNMENT FULL SCHOLARSHIP

Having previously won the scholarship, I have written a detailed description on how to apply in the link below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UysHXUbOneb0pgIdMh2ovV_DxLcjE4u/view?usp=drivesdk

OTHER USEFUL LINKS FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

CHINESE UNIVERSITIES AGENCY NUMBER
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13lRa2uBGK0W6dpj2FGyhUxKhW-k_o-KL

CHINESE MEDICAL FORM DOWNLOAD
http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/ywzn/lsyw/vpna/rap/W020110807201675371788.pdf

CHINESE MSC AND PHD PROGRAMS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xgKKuhOXH-SwVnRL7mGGcRrNSPo_SZeG/view?usp=drivesdk

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

can you kindly check the link for the registration on the google document, it's not opening any page.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by rolly86(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Did anyone do the accreditation today?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pricelessjosy: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cant login into my EAS portal, is anyone haviing the same problem? Try login to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Hadeh101: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Interview now fixed for 14th - 17th of March, 2018. Please visit website to confirm.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by rolly86(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
New date has been set. 14-17th march
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pricelessjosy: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
if you have not gotten PhD admission letter but the process is on and you have supporting statement from your supervisor, can one still.go for the Interview....Plz i need reply.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by thelastgenius: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
pricelessjosy:
if you have not gotten PhD admission letter but the process is on and you have supporting statement from your supervisor, can one still.go for the Interview....Plz i need reply.

Why not explain the situation to the school in question?
I'm sure the admissions committee can speed up things if they are aware you'll need it.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by JESUSBOY2009(m): 1:49am On Mar 07, 2018
pricelessjosy:
Cant login into my EAS portal, is anyone haviing the same problem? Try login to confirm.

I am also having the same challenge.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by rolly86(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
pricelessjosy:

Click on the link for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
Log in with your previous details and you will see your previous application for the Commonwealth Scholarship
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by derbylicious: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
the shared scholarship link is also not successfully logging me in
rolly86:

Log in with your previous details and you will see your previous application for the Commonwealth Scholarship
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by comey2020: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
New date fixed. 14th to 17th March 2018. Details is: http://www.education.gov.ng/images/bulletin/com_thad1.pdf
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by comey2020: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
In the requirement list, the item number iii confused me where they said: . Evidence of submission of three
(3) referees’ reports;

Please do they mean that, we should come with a hard copy of those references. The reason why I am confused is that, our referees already sent online. Refer to the important information at item number v., where they states thus Candidates are advised to monitor the
progress of their online application to ascertain the status of the referee’s response before the date of the interview.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by uzeizee: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
I can't access any link for the Commonwealth shared scholarship and I haven't been able to login my EAS portal and I need to print out the evidence of three referees report. What should I do?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Ramsey247(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
I do not understand the clause that said you must have a 2:1. Is it applicable to those that applied for masters only? I made a 2:2 but had distinction in my masters and i am going for PhD.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Ramsey247(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Same here
pricelessjosy:
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Chidon40: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2018
I cant login to my EAS portal and my referee said they havent received any reference link from commonwealth.Please , what should i do?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Ramsey247(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2018
I had same problem. What i did was to tell my referees to send scand copies of reference letters to references.scholarships@cscuk.org.uk quoting my candidate ID
Chidon40:
I cant login to my EAS portal and my referee said they havent received any reference link from commonwealth.Please , what should i do?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Ramsey247(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry email is references.scholarships@cscuk.org.uk
Chidon40:
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ZealT: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Ramsey247:
I do not understand the clause that said you must have a 2:1. Is it applicable to those that applied for masters only? I made a 2:2 but had distinction in my masters and i am going for PhD.

You are over qualified Bro. I also have the same grades with you and I had to do my findings properly by reading through the eligibility criteria in the Commonwealth site. This is what I got:

Eligibility of candidates
To apply for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, candidates must:
• Be a citizen of or be granted refugee status from an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
• Be permanently and continually resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
• Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or lower second class level plus a Master’s degree. The CSC cannot assess work experience in lieu of this minimum academic qualification
The university must confirm that its candidates are sufficiently fluent in written and oral English to pursue their studies immediately, and ensure that they meet the English language requirement set by UK Visas and Immigration. Pre-sessional English language courses are not supported.

Source: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/uk-universities/shared-scholarships/bidding-guidance-notes/
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by danny34(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Chidon40:

If your referees use gmail, ask them to check their spam folder.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by uzeizee: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Has anyone been able to login? Coz I'm still thinking of how to print the evidence of reference submission from my tray.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by uzeizee: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2018
rolly86:

Where is the link?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
the eas portal is now accessible so y'all can go on and print the printables
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by martinagoha: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Guys just login tru Applicant login. U wil see the number of referees that have submitted for u. Just print out d page. Its what they required. Wish u al d best
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by martinagoha: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Do it asap before the link stops opening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.