Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (51348 Views)

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank / NLNG SIWES/IT Application For 2018 January/february Batch / 9 Application Tips For 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowships For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by omohlolly(f): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pls what does this implies "references 2&3 of 3...........does it mean its just 2 pple that has submitted refrence or the 3 of them. Pls l need help on it
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Hadeh101: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hi Commonwealth Scholar Hopefuls. My Applicant's portal is showing 1 & 3 of 3 in the References column. Does this mean the 3 referees have submitted or just 1 has submitted? Please for those who know their 3 referees have submitted, please what/how is it displayed on your applicant's portal?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by martinagoha: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
It means the 1st nd 3rd person on ur referee has submitted. The second person hasn't submitted yet.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by martinagoha: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2018
2 nd 3rd means the second nd 3rd referee on ur referee section as u listed have submitted
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Hadeh101: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
martinagoha:
It means the 1st nd 3rd person on ur referee has submitted. The second person hasn't submitted yet.
Now I understand. Thanks for your response. May God respond to you at your time of need. God bless.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by comey2020: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please do we need to get a copy of the reference report in hard copy as evidence? Or the one submitted online suffice? Please anyone with an idea?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by HenZina: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello CSC Scholarship aspirants, Good Evening.

I just called the Top Rank Hotels, Utako to confirm their proximity to GIGM park at Utako. I was told that a transfare of #200 (Taxi cab) will do just that. Lets be wise about that before these transporters will use us and make money. GIGM on Thursday from Umuahia to Utako is #7450. No be here o.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
comey2020:
Please do we need to get a copy of the reference report in hard copy as evidence? Or the one submitted online suffice? Please anyone with an idea?
you wouldn't need one the tray reports that you have 3 of 3 submitted. but me thinks, a hard copy reference will b handy for those whose referees weren't able to submit on their behalf by the interview period
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
HenZina:
Hello CSC Scholarship aspirants, Good Evening.

I just called the Top Rank Hotels, Utako to confirm their proximity to GIGM park at Utako. I was told that a transfare of #200 (Taxi cab) will do just that. Lets be wise about that before these transporters will use us and make money. GIGM on Thursday from Umuahia to Utako is #7450. No be here o.
will be going from umuahia too on Tuesday and the fare is 6k. I will just ask if they'll get to utako
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Hadeh101: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hi guys! My Applicant Portal now shows 'all 3' in the references section. Hence references sorted. However, how does one print this page to present as an evidence during the interview as required? Any useful suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by OrdinaryGirl: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Hadeh101:
Hi guys! My Applicant Portal now shows 'all 3' in the references section. Hence references sorted. However, how does one print this page to present as an evidence during the interview as required? Any useful suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Just print out the page-literally, that should work. Cheers
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ALFran: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
I need your input
my reference column reads 3&_ of 3. See the pix. Does it mean that all three of them have submitted?
Thank you.

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ALFran: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group- 07037859875
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Patology: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
It means dey av submitted
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
ALFran:
I need your input

ference column reads 3&_ of 3.
See the pix.
Does it mean that all three of them have submitted?

Thank you.
it means the third referee you supplied on the portal has turned in his. inadvertently, you have only produced one referee's report. I fell for that trick once please don't do so
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by uzeizee: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
pls also add me to the group chat 07063535499. Thank you.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ALFran: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
pongwa:
it means the third referee you supplied on the portal has turned in his. inadvertently, you have only produced one referee's report. I fell for that trick once please don't do so

You are correct. I contacted the CSC team and they confirmed what you said.

It appears you have been through this process before?
Your experience will be invaluable. Kindly share with us...

Gracias!
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Fikkybash: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Anyone going to Abj tomorrow? Accommodation has just turned an uphill task for me o. I really need help with a place to lay my head when I get to town o... My last trip disrupted my cash flow plans and I couldn't gather enough in time to take care of lodging please...08035195119.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 6:11am On Mar 13, 2018
ALFran:

You are correct. I contacted the CSC team and they confirmed what you said.

It appears you have been through this process before?
Your experience will be invaluable. Kindly share with us...

Gracias!
initially, mine was '2 &_ of 3' and I erroneously thought two of the referees had submitted theirs. it was not until I read similar posts on it that I knew. I had to contact the other referees to hasten the submission
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by HenZina: 6:17am On Mar 13, 2018
pongwa:
will be going from umuahia too on Tuesday and the fare is 6k. I will just ask if they'll get to utako
Which Transport company please
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by omohlolly(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone, please l heard Nigeria commonwealth interview is based on whom you know at the top. A friend of mine is seriously discouragingme right now and l was told l wont be given visa with my daughter. What do l do? Please who has an idea of how the program works
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by comey2020: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Please, is there any one with an idea of how many people they are taken for the awards?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
HenZina:
Which Transport company please
pmt
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by omohlolly(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone, please l heard Nigeria commonwealth interview is based on whom you know at the top. A friend of mine is seriously discouraging me right now and l was told l wont be given visa with my daughter. What do l do? Please who has an idea of how the program works
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Patology: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
God is above every other being. I don't know how is going to happen but am telling u now am on my way to Abuja presently to compete and collect my own slot. What God has destine for me no man or woman can stop me. So prepare n go for ur interview. It is well with us all.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by BiologicalDvice(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
omohlolly:
Hello everyone, please l heard Nigeria commonwealth interview is based on whom you know at the top. A friend of mine is seriously discouraging me right now and l was told l wont be given visa with my daughter. What do l do? Please who has an idea of how the program works

Please, don't listen to your friend. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but I know someone who got the scholarship last year without knowing anyone at the top.

Mind you, scaling your agency's nomination is a step forward, but you would still compete against other applicants across the globe, which is done by the CSC.

Just try your luck.

Best wishes.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by sunergy08: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
My referees claimed they have submitted, but I'm still having 0 of 3...
What do I do?

I'm in the bus now, to abuja... Night bus.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by HenZina: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
sunergy08:
What do I do?

Which Trans Company?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by sunergy08: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
HenZina:

Which Trans Company?

I'm leaving from Agege, Lagos, through Gobinson transport
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Hadeh101: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi scholars! Does anyone have an idea of what the interview entails? Please share. In Abuja already.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ALFran: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2018
sunergy08:
What do I do?

Ask your referees to do letters of reference for you and send to references.scholarship@cscuk.org.uk

They should quote your application/EAS No. in their email and reference letters (in addition to your name). Ask them to blind copy you on the email.

When it's sent, print the email and attached references and use for your accreditation.

All the best !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.