Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know (39937 Views)

Lies (myths) "Yahoo Boys" Want You To Believe And Nigerians Believe / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
11. The police is your enemy,and whenever you see them,run for your life and pocket.

They dont want you to know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by moscobabs(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by deco22(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Number one always cracks me up.

When police arrest u and u don't pay bail they will just use to exchange for a criminal and say u are a crime boss.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by mickapolo: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
h
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by kayusre: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
point 8...if you comit .....dem go con carry ur papa and mama...say till you surrender urself bfr dem free dem
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by jericco1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm not sure the SARS officials know all these things.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Iamtipsyy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Babalegba:
Sometimes I wish people like you could be prosecuted ,given lengthy jail times and punitive fines for spreading falsehoods because of your primitive propensity to be a tribal bigot. You are a disgrace to the negro race
na you be the fool. Negro race, brainwashed ayamangoro No fit spell jail terms. Read a book improve yourself
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nnemaranma(f): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
nittroboy:
Did Constitution existing in dis anymore cheesy

Constitution still exist in Nigeria. The only problem is that we don't follow it...more like anybody doing anything and getting away with it.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Richy4(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
citizens if Nigeria should save this information on their phones. ...just incase ..
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
you have to be alive or survive to speak about your rights abi?
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by greggng: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
My worry is that sars is police and police is sars. If police beat you and you go complain to same outfit that molested then will you get justice? I believe an independent body need to be set up to handle such issue
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Xkalaban(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one op. Knowledge is power. It's good for ppl to know their rights.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by tballeyy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
dukie25:
Great list but you forgot one important item on your 10 Things Some Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know.

No. 11
Buhari is the most fantastically corrupt President in the world.
(The DSS/EFCC/SARS don't want you to know it but I can tell you for free)
mumu
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Gentlesniper(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Ah no sure say this OP ever get issues with Sars before, Wetin concern sars with Constitution you listed above? You go chop slap anyhow; na you yourself go surrender your phone and other gadgets.
Nonsense
The more reason why they need to disband them asap, are they not supposed to work in accordance with the constitution? its only in Nigeria that something abnormal becomes normal. I am patiently waiting for the day any of them would cross my path for any reason.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Dbisector(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
fattbabakay:
On the other hand, here are the TEN SARS Commandments

If you follow these rules, you won't catch a bullet:

ONE - By no means should you look fly, it's a sin.
TWO - By no means whould you own any high-end tech product. No iphone, No Mac! Use Nokia and use dell!
THREE - Don't rock any bling of any sort, real or fake.
FOUR - No fried or dreadlocked hair (maybe no hair?)
FIVE - Driving a car is a trap, just take a uber, nah I mean a taxi, nah, danfo
SIX - If you get stopped, bow, kneel and offer your phone for inspection
SEVEN - You must NOT have huge credit and debit transactions ,delete that shit
EIGHT - There must always be "something for your boy(s)". Don't take it for granted.
NINE- Do NOT resist arrest when you have "nothing for your boy(s)"
And Finally TEN- Don't be a Nigerian

Thanks.

werey re o cheesy
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Minemrys: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Hoe can you remember all these when SARS approach you from behind and rain slaps on you and at the end of the day threaten to shoot you and plant a gun on you if you don't take them to the nearest ATM and empty your account?
oh girl, you just ruined my day.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by EtzAustine(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bastards on uniform extorting innocent citizens
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by nnabyke042: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Koolking:
We all knew about the laws and rules. They know, we know. It's sad the law enforcers don't care about the laws but what to deliver to the top ranks and be in his good books. 'Mr. Know it all' with men of the NPF will put you in more troubles unless you know someone or someone who knows someone.

The reality is be a good citizen and satisfy your conscience all the time.

The laws only grind the poor and celebrate the rich. That's the way it is, but a day of reckoning will soon come.
recko...What metcheeew.Sir I Recomend You Forget About The Day Of Reckoning And Face Riality .
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by smalls001: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Did you just speak through you b*tt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dukie25:
Great list but you forgot one important item on your 10 Things Some Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know.

No. 11
Buhari is the most fantastically corrupt President in the world.
(The DSS/EFCC/SARS don't want you to know it but I can tell you for free)
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by EtzAustine(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Lucky5966:
Just try and read ur legal rights 2 a SARS officer....my broda na dat day u go die.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by EtzAustine(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin
Tell dem

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by correctguy101(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
nurez305:
Which sars are you talking about
Is it sarz on the beat or sars wey dey beat?
If dem catch you?
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by kunletexs: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
sir, thanks for the headup but are you actually in nigeria?

because you cannot even prove your constitutional rights in front of police not to talk of SARS.

keep your constitutional rights and let me keep my life as your rules leads to death in the land of the zoo!!! grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by dacanv(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
LMAO at Number 7
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Gentlesniper(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
deco22:
Number one always cracks me up.

When police arrest u and u don't pay bail they will just use to exchange for a criminal and say u are a crime boss.
bros, knowledge is power and these idiots know that majority of Nigerians dont know their rights. A friend of mine was unlawfully arrested by the police, when we got to the station to bail him, we were asked to drop a certain amount of cash. I told the guy that bail is free but i will pay the cash only on the condition that he gives me a receipt of payment, the guy wan begin make noise but immediately i displayed my ID, come see as them begin stammer come dey beg join.
My point is that whenever you are unlawfully arrested and asked to pay for bail, let your pple go with a lawyer who has sense and balls, then ask the police to give a receipt of payment for bail and watch as them go calm down like ice water.
Also another tip, Never sign a statement written by the NPF on your behalf, write your statement yourself and sign!
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by kunletexs: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
you see that 'ONLY PROBLEM' is the BIG PROBLEM that is making nigeria a laughing stock to other nations of the world

Nnemaranma:

Constitution still exist in Nigeria. The only problem is that we don't follow it...more like anybody doing anything and getting away with it.

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by anthonyuncle(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
all dz ones no dey work 4 9ja, if dem catch u,just try bail urself asap
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by clemzo101(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Spot on
BankeSmalls:
Hoe can you remember all these when SARS approach you from behind and rain slaps on you and at the end of the day threaten to shoot you and plant a gun on you if you don't take them to the nearest ATM and empty your account?
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by habsydiamond(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
fattbabakay:
On the other hand, here are the TEN SARS Commandments

If you follow these rules, you won't catch a bullet:

ONE - By no means should you look fly, it's a sin.
TWO - By no means whould you own any high-end tech product. No iphone, No Mac! Use Nokia and use dell!
THREE - Don't rock any bling of any sort, real or fake.
FOUR - No fried or dreadlocked hair (maybe no hair?)
FIVE - Driving a car is a trap, just take a uber, nah I mean a taxi, nah, danfo
SIX - If you get stopped, bow, kneel and offer your phone for inspection
SEVEN - You must NOT have huge credit and debit transactions ,delete that shit
EIGHT - There must always be "something for your boy(s)". Don't take it for granted.
NINE- Do NOT resist arrest when you have "nothing for your boy(s)"
And Finally TEN- Don't be a Nigerian

Thanks.
shaiiiiii, there is God ooooooo
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
The thing is we all gats play humble, for sarz wen dey beat fit waste life of innocent citizens...afterall God wen make you and i shall judge we and sarz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos / A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.