Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom (2264 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / "Call girl I picked up turned out to be from Marine Kingdom"- Enugu man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by tayooluwole: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Good day everyone, I am far from happiness as I am writing this. I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 months now. We love each other. In fact, she can not conveniently pass a day without seeing me around. Likewise me, I love her die. She has been a kind of girl I have been praying for before I met her.

Along the line of our relationship, I discovered an incision in form of cross on her body and since that moment, I was not comfortable with her and keep pestering her where she got the incision. After long persuasion, she revealed to me that her father took her to the pastor that inscribed the incision on her on the ground that she is from marine kingdom and that if something is not done she may be called back into the kingdom at any point in time. I was startled cos I have never encountered such a girl in real life before except on a movie scene. Well, since she told me the story happened long time ago then I had to wave it aside to continue our love. All along, she used to boast that whatever she says must surely come past, whether curse or prayer. I don't take her serious because I am not a spiritual type and most things she says always look like play play to me.

Behold, there was a day I was with her and her phone rang, it was her father that was calling. She picked the call. She was using one Nokia phone and I was able to hear their conversation. She was telling her father on phone that all those people are still appearing to her , that they have not gone back yet, her father replied, didn't you use what I gave you to use ? she replied that I used them but they are not working jere. Immediately she dropped the call, I asked her what is happening, at first, she was reluctant but later told me that she always dream of the marine kingdom whenever she sleep. I said OK oooooo. She told me that her father told her to travel come back home so that they can try other means. I told her OK no p.

Behold, she went home and came back like 4 days after. I paid her a visit and immediately she saw me, she was crying repeatedly, over and over, I kept asking her what was the matter and the outcome of where she went to. She told me they said me and her can not marry because of the kind of spiritual something they did for her... That it is dangerous if she dare to marry me, that she has to look for another guy. I asked why would they say such, she told me that it was the requirement of the spiritual something they did for her. She was devastated and kept crying all the day long. She cried for 3 consecutive days. Me too was not happy cos I love this girl.

As it is known that one can be crazy at the instance of love, I did not take the whole saga serious, still hoping that all na wash that we can still marry. But I began to take it serious when her mother called her in my presence and her mother was like, have you told your boyfriend that you people can not marry, pls tell him on time because I don't want to lose you my beautiful daughter... tell him to find his way on time.

Just like 5 days ago, the girl called me that we should give ourselves distance, so that the memory of our relationship can dissapear... Since that time I have been down and unhappy, I have been taken drugs and alcohol so as to withstand the shock....

Truth be told, the girl tried to rescue the relationship, cos she went to one other pastor for advice on what she could do to make sure she marry me, but based on the fact that her mother keep disturbing her every moment to dissociate with me, she concluded she had no choice cos she doesn't want to prove adamant to her mother.

Pls my people, what advise do you have for me ?
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by chikejude(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God you are still alive...

2 Likes

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Nwodosis(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Since you love her and believed her story settings, love is all about sacrifice, ask her to initiate you into the marine kingdom so that you can marry her with no hindrance!

5 Likes

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by banjicom(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2017
she is not the only girl in the world my brother cheesy
you will find love again, leave her alone to enjoy her marine kingdom..........life is too short to die young cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Santinojr: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Op If U Love Yourself I'l Advise U To Leave That Girl O. She Sef Don Warn U Make U Leave Am. And If U Had Sexual Contact With Her, Beta Run Go Synagogue

2 Likes

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Blackhawk01: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

That's how my cousin's ex told him that her mum ( a prophetess) said their destinies no match, 4 years relationship oooo. shocked shocked

I kuku told him the babe got a better option nii. Good for him tongue tongue
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by 4reala(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Just let go, You will find the one God has prepared for you. And if she is d one God has prepared for you, She wld surely come back.
Always seek God's face
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2017
where is dis part 3 of this nollywood soap opera nao cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by valgbo(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2017
she's tired of eating ya money..... or you don't spend like you used to....... girls can give any excuse just to break up
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
hehehe

oga forget all this long story jareh cheesy

bae prolly discovered ur dick too small for her and didnt know how to tell you or she don see new and more improved maga

anyways like chike.jude said, thank God you're still alive smiley

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by valgbo(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Learnstuffs: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
It's only Apostle that can solve this one
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by habsydiamond(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
do u mean she be navy officer...marine world....as in mammywater side...ogaaa....no think am ooo...girls plenty for this world Na just to open eye wide to select cos majority of dem Na black market dem be....
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Otatom(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Bro, it's a scam but still let her be. I feel your pain thou
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by tayooluwole: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
banjicom:
she is not the only girl in the world my brother cheesy
you will find love again, leave her alone to enjoy her marine kingdom..........life is too short to die young cheesy

thank you very much
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by tayooluwole: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Santinojr:
Op If U Love Yourself I'l Advise U To Leave That Girl O. She Sef Don Warn U Make U Leave Am. And If U Had Sexual Contact With Her, Beta Run Go Synagogue

we had sex many times... but I never for once see any negative sign.... I live my life normal
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by nifemi25(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
T. B must hear about this.
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by tayooluwole: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
do u mean she be navy officer...marine world....as in mammywater side...ogaaa....u think am ooo...girls plenty for this world Na just to open eye wide to select cos majority of dem Na black market dem be....

you encouraged me bro
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Santinojr: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2017
tayooluwole:

we had sex many times... but I never for once see any negative sign.... I live my life normal
Hmm God Is On Your Side
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by madridguy(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Strange and also hard to believe. @ OP, follow your heart.
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by ouigy99(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Instead of you to be great full to God for delivering you by making her tell you the truth. you still dey form Tarzan say you love am. or do you think African marine marriages dey end like Walt Disney little mermaid?

she has freed you. free her before her marine husband comes to arrest you with marine SARS.

Run for you life and don't end up like the stubborn fly.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by tayooluwole: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
ouigy99:
Instead of you to be great full to God for delivering you by making her tell you the truth. you still dey form Tarzan say you love am. or do you think African marine marriages dey end like Walt Disney little mermaid?

she has freed you. free her before her marine husband comes to arrest you with marine SARS.

Run for you life and don't end up like the stubborn fly.

even though I am sad right away, you make me laff
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
cc: Marinee... grin grin
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by adedayoadedeji(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
Since you love her and believed her story settings, love is all about sacrifice, ask her to initiate you into the marine kingdom so that you can marry her with no hindrance!
grin where una dey reason this comment from sef?

But na the final solution you don give am sha

1 Like

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Nwodosis(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
adedayoadedeji:

grin where una dey reason this comment from sef?

But na the final solution you don give am sha
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Nwodosis:

This should have come from nwamaikpe cheesy
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by free2ryhme: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
tayooluwole:
Good day everyone, I am far from happiness as I am writing this. I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 months now. We love each other. In fact, she can not conveniently pass a day without seeing me around. Likewise me, I love her die. She has been a kind of girl I have been praying for before I met her.

Along the line of our relationship, I discovered an incision in form of cross on her body and since that moment, I was not comfortable with her and keep pestering her where she got the incision. After long persuasion, she revealed to me that her father took her to the pastor that inscribed the incision on her on the ground that she is from marine kingdom and that if something is not done she may be called back into the kingdom at any point in time. I was startled cos I have never encountered such a girl in real life before except on a movie scene. Well, since she told me the story happened long time ago then I had to wave it aside to continue our love. All along, she used to boast that whatever she says must surely come past, whether curse or prayer. I don't take her serious because I am not a spiritual type and most things she says always look like play play to me.

Behold, there was a day I was with her and her phone rang, it was her father that was calling. She picked the call. She was using one Nokia phone and I was able to hear their conversation. She was telling her father on phone that all those people are still appearing to her , that they have not gone back yet, her father replied, didn't you use what I gave you to use ? she replied that I used them but they are not working jere. Immediately she dropped the call, I asked her what is happening, at first, she was reluctant but later told me that she always dream of the marine kingdom whenever she sleep. I said OK oooooo. She told me that her father told her to travel come back home so that they can try other means. I told her OK no p.

Behold, she went home and came back like 4 days after. I paid her a visit and immediately she saw me, she was crying repeatedly, over and over, I kept asking her what was the matter and the outcome of where she went to. She told me they said me and her can not marry because of the kind of spiritual something they did for her... That it is dangerous if she dare to marry me, that she has to look for another guy. I asked why would they say such, she told me that it was the requirement of the spiritual something they did for her. She was devastated and kept crying all the day long. She cried for 3 consecutive days. Me too was not happy cos I love this girl.

As it is known that one can be crazy at the instance of love, I did not take the whole saga serious, still hoping that all na wash that we can still marry. But I began to take it serious when her mother called her in my presence and her mother was like, have you told your boyfriend that you people can not marry, pls tell him on time because I don't want to lose you my beautiful daughter... tell him to find his way on time.

Just like 5 days ago, the girl called me that we should give ourselves distance, so that the memory of our relationship can dissapear... Since that time I have been down and unhappy, I have been taken drugs and alcohol so as to withstand the shock....

Truth be told, the girl tried to rescue the relationship, cos she went to one other pastor for advice on what she could do to make sure she marry me, but based on the fact that her mother keep disturbing her every moment to dissociate with me, she concluded she had no choice cos she doesn't want to prove adamant to her mother.

Na fly wey no hear word dey follow dead body enter grave

1 Like

Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Franky826: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
tayooluwole:

Wow. Please what is this girl's name?

Can you on me?
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by joceey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
tayooluwole:

She is not yet truly delivered from the marine spirit her next relationship will be flop even the next one and the next one until she is delivered full...I can instruct you both what to do if she is ready inbox me
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by tayooluwole: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
joceey:

She is not yet truly delivered from the marine spirit her next relationship will be flop even the next one and the next one until she is delivered full...I can instruct you both what to do if she is ready inbox me

bros pls how can I contact you privately, this is my mail, ogunyemitayooluwole@gmail.com pls message me I will appreciate....
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by lanzini309: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
beta get sense find one corner run for yhur life...
Re: Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
LOBT

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Her Problem? / What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? / Digest: Top 10 Sex Positions To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.