Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (14826 Views)

Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello, please I will make it brief.
We have been dating for 2 years however I was in a private school, I just finished. She always tells me she is a virgin, anytime we romance. I said okay fine. I endured for 2 years, so we planned on how to have sex this year, cause she said she will do it with me that she loves me enough. So I brought out 15k huge money this Buhari regime, booked hotel just a night. And used the other 5k for ice creams, she came and after some romance, we tried having sex and she was screaming, her legs where vibrating. At a time I had to stop.But she insisted I continue, but after my dick entered, I did not see any blood at all. I don't know if it was tight cause she didn't want to spread her legs properly,claiming she is having pain, infact this is a lady I really want to marry, but I noticed 2 things
She didn't bleed even till today and it's still getting me scared, I know not all girls bleed, that's why this one is not really shaking me, but the 2 option is
2: I noticed she was very lazy in bed, she can't spread her legs, complaint of pain, she can't do doggy, claiming she is scared. We only had sex yesterday. Now I feel I have been used,lied and betrayed. She has gone to work but I haven't called her yet. I will be frank I love sex, and I don't want to lack sex in my marriage at all. One mind is telling me to still stick to her and try to have sex again and see since she is complaining of pain. But the other is just telling me to quit cause she may be faking everything,the pain and virginity stuff. Also she kept on postponing the sex yesterday, even when she said at night after we go out, we came back and she went to sleep immediately even after spending money to buy Spanish fly, this girl drank it and slept. Please matured guys who have dated or been in this type of relationship please advice me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by taiwoowiat: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
She is farm tools.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by blazepascal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmm. lets wait for advice because i'm of no help now.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by itzprezy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Even if I don't want to say this..but I have similar experience before...she may be telling you the truth that she is a virgin..that is how most of them behave in the first time..always complaining about pain and not spreading the legs properly..also lieing like a log of wood without moving and making only soft moans...

This my own na pure virgin but since na night and she didn't want the torch on..I didn't see any blood....

Trust me the second time you do it.she will stop complaining of pain. She will spread legs well..if she didn't complain then maybe she was telling the truth the first time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by mezarddinny: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
it is not every girl that bleeds the first time she has sex, don't let popular culture decieve you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Rhaspody(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
She'll love sex later if she's truly a virgin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by flokii: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Why do I find this very funny.. so if she eat suya or take drinks on you, it must end with sex

What exactly do you want us to do now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by annford: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victoronah1:
We have been dating for 2 years however I was in a private school, I just finished. She always tells me she is a virgin, anytime we romance. I said okay fine. I endured for 2 years, so we planned on how to have sex this year, cause she said she will do it with me that she loves me enough. So I brought out 15k huge money this Buhari regime, booked hotel just a night. And used the other 5k for ice creams, she came and after some romance, we tried having sex and she was screaming, her legs where vibrating. At a time I had to stop.But she insisted I continue, but after my dick entered, I did not see any blood at all. I don't know if it was tight cause she didn't want to spread her legs properly,claiming she is having pain, infact this is a lady I really want to marry, but I noticed 2 things
She didn't bleed even till today and it's still getting me scared, I know not all girls bleed, that's why this one is not really shaking me, but the 2 option is
2: I noticed she was very lazy in bed, she can't spread her legs, complaint of pain, she can't do doggy, claiming she is scared. We only had sex yesterday. Now I feel I have been used,lied and betrayed. She has gone to work but I haven't called her yet. I will be frank I love sex, and I don't want to lack sex in my marriage at all. One mind is telling me to still stick to her and try to have sex again and see since she is complaining of pain. But the other is just telling me to quit cause she may be faking everything,the pain and virginity stuff. Also she kept on postponing the sex yesterday, even when she said at night after we go out, we came back and she went to sleep immediately even after spending money to buy Spanish fly, this girl drank it and slept. Please matured guys who have dated or been in this type of relationship please advice me.

It is not every woman (virgin) that bleeds when they have their first sex. The way there are different sizes of penis, so there are different sizes of hymen. Did you know some females are born without hymen? Some women have slim hymen, some have big hymen, some have small hymen while others are not born with hymen. As a woman grows older, the size of her hymen changes too. Some women rupture their hymen while carrying out exercises which include but not limited to cycling, horse riding, sprinting, and so many other sporting activities. Your girlfriend may have actually been deflowered by you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Vulcanheph(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
I have done a little bit of research and i know that sometimes hymen can be broken without blood but it's very rare....... in your case the girlt is Lying , She probably didn't want to open her legs properly so You won't penetrate her easily and Faking inexperience since She knows that She has already lied to You about being a virgin.........

BOTTOM LINE
i don't think your girl is a virgin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by beresponsible(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
If no be craze dey worry you. Are you a virgin? All the ones wey you don nack before dem no suppose marry abi? You dey look for virgin. That's how una no go leave 13 yr olds mature for area.

19 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Don't know why I find this funny grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Rilley(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stop fornication

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
itzprezy:
Even if I don't want to say this..but I have similar experience before...she may be telling you the truth that she is a virgin..that is how most of them behave in the first time..always complaining about pain and not spreading the legs properly..also lieing like a log of wood without moving and making only soft moans...

This my own na pure virgin but since na night and she didn't want the torch on..I didn't see any blood....

Trust me the second time you do it.she will stop complaining of pain. She will spread legs well..if she didn't complain then maybe she was telling the truth the first time
thank you so much. I've always been scared of virgins, they lack sexual experience
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by MrCork: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victoronah1:

angry
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Vulcanheph:
I have done a little bit of research and i know that sometimes hymen can be broken without blood but it's very rare....... in your case the girlt is Lying , She probably didn't want to open her legs properly so You won't penetrate her easily and Faking inexperience since She knows that She has already lied to You about being a virgin.........

BOTTOM LINE
i don't think your girl is a virgin
thank you so much. She will not spread leg, and be telling me because she is tight that's why. I thought maybe she was not aroused enough that's why I bought Spanish fly 5k from ShopRite this girl drank like half and slept off. I felt like dying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by coolestofall(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bro them don use correct Nollywood acting confuse you. From your write up it shows you have been "punked". Just take a minute and replay the whole scene, you would see through the whole charade.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
flokii:
Why do I find this very funny.. so if she eat suya or take drinks on you, it must end with sex

What exactly do you want us to do now?
didn't you see where I said 2 years relationship. Besides I didnt even buy her anything more than 5k yesterday. She accepted to have sex with me in a hotel so?
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by MrCork: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victoronah1:

..bro hangon...did u juss say u doin research on how to have sex??....really?...cantt u watch blue film?

Bro Are u ok?(no oofeense)
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victoronah1:

If you know how hard I'm restraining myself from tongue-lashing you ehn.. You will just delete this rubbish post.

Mtchewww....

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Also, when I told her to get on top of me, she was very very lazy, claiming pain. And she won't get on top, few minutes she will say she is tired. When I haven't even penetrated. She will always be going back anything I am going in. Does it mean she will not be good in bed. Cause I like sex oo and I can't keep dating or marry some1 that can't satisfy in bed.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by 24kmagic: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
"She's a girl I intend to marry"

This particular line is one of the major reasons why there are very, very few virgins in 9ja.
Guys don use this line knack knack girls no be small.

You intend to marry her, fine. But must you deflowered her before we know you're serious about your intentions?

Back to the matter...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

If you know how hard I'm retraining myself from tongue-lashing you ehn.. You will just delete this rubbish post.

Mtchewww....
lol. Is like you lost your virginity on a wrong hand. It's not by force to comment. Just view and go grin
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
24kmagic:
"She's a girl I intend to marry"

This particular line is one of the major reasons why there are very, very few virgins in 9ja.
Guys don use this line knack knack girls no be small.

You intend to marry her, fine. But must you deflowered her before we know you're serious about your intentions?

Back to the matter...
nope. She actually told me she wants me to break her before we enter 2020. What should I do. I was Hot naw grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
MrCork:

..bro hangon...did u juss say u doin research on how to have sex??....really?...cantt u watch blue film?

Bro Are u ok?(no oofeense)
angry
where did I state that?
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
annford:

It is not every woman (virgin) that bleeds when they have their first sex. The way there are different sizes of penis, so there are different sizes of hymen. Did you know some females are born without hymen? Some women have slim hymen, some have big hymen, some have small hymen while others are not born with hymen. As a woman grows older, the size of her hymen changes too. Some women rupture their hymen while carrying out exercises which include but not limited to cycling, horse riding, sprinting, and so many other sporting activities. Your girlfriend may have actually been deflowered by you.

The way you shout sports eh dey baffle me. How many girls dey do cycling and horse riding. Just say she might have lost it pounding yam or fufu.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victoronah1:
thank you so much. She will not spread leg, and be telling me because she is tight that's why. I thought maybe she was not aroused enough that's why I bought Spanish fly 5k from ShopRite this girl drank like half and slept off. I felt like dying

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Laugh wan kill me.

She drank Spanish fly and slept off.... grin grin grin grin

Jesu!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

If you know how hard I'm retraining myself from tongue-lashing you ehn.. You will just delete this rubbish post.

Mtchewww....

Please keep quiet, let virgins like us learn. grin
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by sailor1234: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
@ OP
Not all virgins bleed the first time they have sex. Trust me she will warm up to it. It's still paining her now that's why she doesn't want you to penetrate her deeply. Be gentle with her, spend a lot of time on pre-intimacy so she gets wet very well, if she is the type that doesn't get wet very well buy a lubricant.
Be gentle, penetrate slowly and watch her reaction. Don't go in at once abruptly, let her ease up to you before you go in deep.
You don't need a spanishfly bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Please keep quiet, let virgins like us learn. grin

Hahahaha���....you ehn... I'll blow you o. Hehehehe...virgin kor�
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hahahaha���....you ehn... I'll blow you o. Hehehehe...virgin kor�

I'm serious na...wanna confirm? tongue
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Amanda4life: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victoronah1:

She may have been abused when she was a child.
Somebody may have used finger., if that is the case she will not bleed

But she is not your wife.
Why are you having sex with her

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / Some Guys Are Dogs / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.