Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles (1034 Views)

Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by well13(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
My friend, who is now happily married to a Ukrainian woman encouraged me to look at A Foreign Affair. At first, I was confused.

Like, why would he do so? I forgot about it. We met again, he asked if I had looked at the site. I said “not yet.”

He encouraged me again. So I decided to do it.

To my surprise, I saw a flood of beautiful profiles! Some from Ukraine, Colombia, Philippines, and even China! I was really mesmerized! Why did I procrastinate?!?

This is what I need to be married!

I continue on browsing through those profiles, until I decided to date women coming from Asia. I heard they are sexy and kind!

After careful scanning, I realized that they also organize Singles Tour! I knew that my friend found his wife from this matchmaking site.

I want to grab this opportunity! I want to take this chance! What do you think guys? Well, my friend is a living testimony already about this service.

BUT I still want to know your side. A great thanks ahead of your support!
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
What exactly do you want us to say?
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Chigorkizz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Go On Bro.I Have Been Nursing This Idea. Email Me The Site So I Can Also Join U. Udehchigozie90@gmail.Com
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by ClitoPen: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
With this move of op and the person above me, I foresee scarcity of available men soon...., naija babes go hear am
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
oh okay should we start giving you money to go pick your wife in Asia or why are you telling us?No sense in your post.
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Chigorkizz(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
oh okay should we start giving you money to go pick your wife in Asia or why are you telling us?No sense in your post.
Soon All Men Will Desert U For Asian Beauties.Just Watch.Lol!
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Soon All Men Will Desert U For Asian Beauties.Just Watch.Lol!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Thegamingorca(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Chigorkizz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bros.U Dey Vex O.Mail Me The Site Na.Only U Cn Not Marry All The Women On The Site.
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Gofwane(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Bros.U Dey Vex O.Mail Me The Site Na.Only U Cn Not Marry All The Women On The Site.
try www.anastasiadate.com
Wallahi you go confuse on the girl to chose. Fine, fine oyinbo girls go just dey toast you.
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Chigorkizz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
try www.anastasiadate.com
Wallahi you go confuse on the girl to chose. Fine, fine oyinbo girls go just dey toast you.
correct Guy.
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Jodha(f): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Smh....when e cast for yah head... I'll be here to say a warm and big..."I TOLD YHU SO"...
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Chigorkizz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:
Smh....when e cast for yah head... I'll be here to say a warm and big..."I TOLD YHU SO"...
what Do U Mean And How?
Re: A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles by Tollexie(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
well13:
My friend, who is now happily married to a Ukrainian woman encouraged me to look at A Foreign Affair. At first, I was confused.

Like, why would he do so? I forgot about it. We met again, he asked if I had looked at the site. I said “not yet.”

He encouraged me again. So I decided to do it.

To my surprise, I saw a flood of beautiful profiles! Some from Ukraine, Colombia, Philippines, and even China! I was really mesmerized! Why did I procrastinate?!?

This is what I need to be married!

I continue on browsing through those profiles, until I decided to date women coming from Asia. I heard they are sexy and kind!

After careful scanning, I realized that they also organize Singles Tour! I knew that my friend found his wife from this matchmaking site.

I want to grab this opportunity! I want to take this chance! What do you think guys? Well, my friend is a living testimony already about this service.

BUT I still want to know your side. A great thanks ahead of your support!

Dude Slavik women are very beautiful, they have the prettiest white chicks in the world, Colombian girls are great too,if you like mulatto looking girls with great ass. There are beautiful women everywhere, African girls are awesome as well. I am not really attracted to Asian girls though. All the best wink

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Training On Whatapp!! / Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! / Advice Or Opinion Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.