Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing (13208 Views)

Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Instagram Curvy Model, Flaunts Her Fat Camel Toe & Gigantic Butt In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing by Ppion: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tiwa Savage Says Her Biggest Regret Was Mistakenly Exposing Her Private Part On Stage While Performing

The Show packed to the bream and guys are just on the reggae beats slowly by slowly and then the later the crowd just goes wild as the performer is giving them the best from her. Then comes the point when the music is just so sweet and and every body is on his/her feet dancing to the tune. That is the point you say it is real entertainment.

[url=/Gyrbqn]WATCH VIDEO[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing by akponomefavour: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
na wah ooooh. some women stylishly throw away their value dis days cos of western civilization. Mtcheeeeew
Re: SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing by Oriyon: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hot

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.