Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (13213 Views)

See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pls guys my girlfriend wouldn't let me check her phone saying is her privacy.

We did exchange.
The phone she is using is mine.

Pls advice what do I do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
A wise man once said........ What you don't know won't kill you

Don't invade her privacy

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
she is cheating on you man.

meanwhile, Earn bitcoin online today with Auto mine tricks
free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

check my signature.
Op don't listen to this advice he'll ruin your relationship......
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by highqueen(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Where have you been?grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
highqueen:

Where have you been?grin
I've being around trying to defend myself from all this dots that wants to end my career kiss
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by spongeisback: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Are you not that guy that's always trying to sell his mother's miraculous power on religious section? So you have a girlfriend Wonders shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Oreofepeters: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
this girl again, must you quote me....?
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by highqueen(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I've being around trying to defend myself from all this dots that wants to end my career kiss
Lol. I see you are doing a very nice work grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
this girl again, must you quote me....?
Must you comment ?
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by DaddyNimo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
ProsperOkec:

We did exchange.

Pls advice what do I do.
from experience, when a girl is too private with her phone: she's cheating, might not be physically, but at least emotionally. it means she's enjoying the attention of a particular guy and she doesn't want you to see it. from a bro to anoda, plz walk away...u deserve better.

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Oreofepeters: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Must you comment ?
hmmn You sound childish all the time, I guess you are still in JSS 3 steadily feeding on mummy's food.....Now that you have access to nairaland, you can troll around with your 10mb data.
I always wish our network providers could increase their data plan charges like 10mb for #500 so that all these kids won't have access to nairaland to regurgitate.

no pun intended

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by brodalikeme(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Free advice, run for your life! Trust me you don’t want to see/know what she has in that phone. You may NEVER recover from it in your life time. Run for your life!!!
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
highqueen:

Lol. I see you are doing a very nice work grin
Thanks. where have you been
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
hmmn You sound childish all the time, I guess you are still in JSS 3 steadily feeding on mummy's food.....Now that you have access to nairaland, you can troll around with your 10mb data.
I always wish our network providers could increase their data plan charges like 10mb for #500 so that all these kids won't have access to nairaland to regurgitate.

no pun intended
Get your head off your a** broke boy

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by highqueen(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Thanks. where have you been
Been here and there
cry
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
A wise man once said........ What you don't know won't kill you

Don't invade her privacy

Unless its an unknown bomb ,cuz that can definitely kill you.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't allow anybody have access to my phone, I won't ask you for yours so stay clear of my own. why are you requesting for her to give you the phone, so you can snoop around.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Oreofepeters: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Get your head off your a** broke boy
you see what I'm talking about?. You are just a surfaced alien kid trying to troll around nairaland. You said I'm broke as if you saw my bank account. I'm broke but the money in my bank account will feed you for 1 million years.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by MetroBaba1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
you see what I'm talking about?. You are just a surfaced alien kid trying to troll around nairaland. You said I'm broke as if you saw my bank account. I'm broke but the money in my bank account will feed you for 1 million years.

Bro, Stop Wasting Your God-given Vigour On Meaningless 'Things'
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
pcguru1:

Unless its an unknown bomb ,cuz that can definitely kill you.
Don't tell me you do check your girlfriends phone shocked
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Bro, Stop Wasting Your God-given Vigour On Meaningless 'Things'
An excuse to vent out hate due to unrepliy pm

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
The money that couldn't get you out of poverty cheesy Boy what do you have ?

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by rex444(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wow from checking phone to two heated lovers:::::: u two should gef a room am sure u know how much yall love urselves...as for d phone guy,person wey dey wash old woman wrapper, no run when u see dry sht
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by VanillaIce5(f): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2018
because the girl did not allow the boy to go through her phone she is cheating but if it was the guy he is not
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Exponental(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2018
ProsperOkec:

We did exchange.

Pls advice what do I do.
what did you "saw"
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by blujoi(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2018
If you cannot trust your own girlfriend without checking her phone then why are you dating her? I would advise you to forget snooping or checking your girlfriends phone, you will just be giving yourself unnecessary high blood pressure. The one who will be loyal will stay loyal, the one that will cheat will cheat. You think it’s by checking of phone that will keep her in check?
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by MetroBaba1(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
An excuse to vent out hate due to unrepliy pm

Before You Quote Me Next Time, Learn How To Spell Correctly So I Don't Spell Out Your Future To You.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Remijuice: 2:53am On Sep 28, 2018
I don't ask my girlfriend to give me her phone but if I don't usually have access to your phone I may not marry you.

I can not build my marriage on deceit.

No Pun Intended!

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by MrLogic(m): 3:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Next time mind your title... No picx and you wrote PICS.. Now you come still dey seek for advice mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.