Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (34748 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) / I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by tiwiex(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Guestlander:
He even ran farther away than Ojukwu. The Ikemba only got as far as Ivory Coast.
Well, a man is entitled to a slice of pizza. Afterall, man shall not live by akpu alone.

P.S He didn't actually run farther lthan Ojukwu.
So Ivory Coast is closer to Nigeria? I see.

2 Likes

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by JideAmuGiaka: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
victorvezx:

It may be true oh. What's interesting is that everyone that say they saw him say they saw him in Ghana

The ladies account is fake. You guys should recorver Dapchi students or try another diversionary joke.

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Wow! clap for yourself educated man. Nnamdi KANU whom you guys says he's hiding is now seen in a public place.

Now seen in a public place in Ghana. How many Nigerians have seen him? If the lady's post is true, he is definitely hiding.
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Jabioro: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
evexx1:
So I should drive back home and change my panties?
undecided
How many panties do you wore at a time? Go home,you knew you are wet..sorry l will be around by evening, love you toritorun..
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Could this be true?

2 Likes

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by mavinc4u(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na wah and she didn't bother to take pictures.
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by JideAmuGiaka: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bidexgarl:

Now seen in a public place in Ghana. How many Nigerians have seen him? If the lady's post is true, he is definitely hiding.

APC want to divert your attention from Dapchi abduction with this fake news from fake account. Paul Ujunwa Gloria does not exist.

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by usba: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
See one of Jonathan's rotten cancerous rectum even boasting of arresting PMB when his boss shudders on hearing the name Buhari
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by maduxs: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Agents of FG thought you have silenced him why cooking up news about him.he is no longer in London abi? Ashawo

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by JideAmuGiaka: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
RZArecta2:
This govt and evil propaganda, please try searching Paul Ujunwa Gloria on Facebook and see if you come up with anybody who uses that account. It's not the first time they're doing it though, Buhari should produce Nnamdi Kanu's body or be arrested for murder immediately he steps down from power next year after losing woefully

APC can only deceive omenkalives, ngeneukwenu madridguy sarrki and wailersarefools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by ApexPredator: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Still no picture or anything.
Now I wonder which mod could have ressurected this thread from last year and brought to FP. Some people claim they couldn't careless about Biafra but their actions greatly contradict their words.

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by kikake: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hez143:
An Igbo Lady who resides in Ghana is claiming she saw The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu disguising in Ghana.
She claims she saw him at Eddys Pizza in Ghana at about 8:45 pm, yesterday, 11 of December 2017… She says when she saw him, she spoke to him at first, but then he refused to respond to her, not until she spoke Igbo and he responded.

Paul Ujunwa Gloria,

If ever you are Igbo APC, take note that there are Jews who chose to do guard for the Nazis to avoid escape of Jews from the gas chambers.

APC is all about Hate Speech, Hypocrisy and Blood letting. [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Jakumo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Archangel15:
I saw Trump in Ogbomosho grin

Trump could not have been in Ogbomoso because we were smoking skunk weed together in Ajegunle at the time, and thanks to that encounter, I have learnt several new vagina grabbing techniques that I cannot wait to apply in hands-on practice.

Returning to the topic at hand, the writer at least deserves credit for coming up with a nice tall tale to entertain us on a slow news day.

Nnamdi Kanu is of course very dead, having been killed summarily by federal troops in his own father's house, meaning that Kanu sleeps with the fishes now, never to return to the land of the living.

3 Likes

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Well Well did she? Atleast we know hes ok. Pizza. Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Adebowale89(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
gidgiddy:
Yorubas think cheap propaganda still works.

Kanu is in London
Kanu is in Malaysia
Kanu is in Bayelsa
Kanu is now in Ghana

Next will be that Kanu is on the moon

must you exhibit the level of your stupidity for self gratification always? pls be sensitive enough not to include my tribe in your mumu talk

was Yoruba the orji uzor kalu that said he was in London hian! even if you no get sense, pretend u get nw

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Butoneday2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is it only suya him dey eat for Ghana sef? undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue!!!
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by misgab: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
I have seen it oming and said this when the whole thing started KANU IS A FRAUD. How can a so called freedom fighter run is a boy not a man. I hope haters can now bury their head in shame

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by misgab: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adebowale89:

must you exhibit the level of your stupidity for self gratification always? pls be sensitive enough not to include my tribe in your mumu talk

was Yoruba the orji uzor kalu that said he was in London hian! even if you no get sense, pretend u get nw
Let the fool be ranting, they are so naive not to see the veiled truth that has been corvered for so long. I only pity Abee Magmus for thinking the boy is a man

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Balyz: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
face your damn gworo business
Shatap! Nnamdi Kanu is a coward terrorist who ran away to Ghana and left his miscreant IPOB yoot to be swallowed by Buratai's python

2 Likes

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by ADRIAN88(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Keneking:
Amazing discovery so we should fry Ugwu leaves undecided

Keneking, from a technical standpoint, it's possible you may have struck gold again with this uniquely constructed agric-flavoured sarcasm.

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Sagay212: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
LMAO...well what do you expect after a successful scam....he needs to flex his money. Na to dey carry ghana olosho with big yanshes remain.

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Godspowerlive: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
You even saw him doing dry cleaner job in Ghana
Bunch of fools. How who ask you
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by potterdon: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
BMC's and their pitiful obsession with Kanu grin he is their greatest nightmare grin
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Gentle888: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

Kanu is in London
Kanu is in Malaysia
Kanu is in Bayelsa
Kanu is now in Ghana

or kanu is in snake belle

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Ikegagwuha: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Go and collect a he-goat from the king for this wonderful discovery. Nonsense
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by correctguy101(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

Kanu is in London
Kanu is in Malaysia
Kanu is in Bayelsa
Kanu is now in Ghana

Moon kwa, it will be Kanu is in a bear parlour in sapele
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by wonder233: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
evexx1:
So I should drive back home and change my panties?
undecided
But you have only one pant na, what are you going to change with?

1 Like

Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Jakumo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
jaxxy:
Well Well did she? Atleast we know hes ok. Pizza. Lol

Homicide Hunter Detective Joe Kenda in da house.
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by ohem007(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
This news na old news na....

Dec 12 2017

and i post my music nobody even comment or like...

Mtchewww
nairaland your days are numbered
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by jaxxy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jakumo:

Homicide Hunter Detective Joe Kenda in da house.

Haha... Who's dis oo
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by ezigr8(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
gradually getting to the truth and I know for sure their is element of truth that kanu is alive probably in hiding.
Re: "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by cardoctor(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
I saw him in Katampe today. He came to my workshop to fix his car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.