Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (55089 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Foolishness personified!

May God not allow your genes to be transferred to your children.
Amen
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women are heartless.
Your husband is dead because you refused to sleep with the policeman.
Now, who were you saving the kpekus for?

I wonder why so much importance is attached to sex.
Sometimes I wish humans were like goats and lizards who shag freely without unnecessary bottlenecks.

#EndSARS.

Your head nor correct

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by policy12: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Cc Deo1986

@Shopen

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Topestbilly(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wish humans were like goats and lizards who shag freely without unnecessary bottlenecks.

#EndSARS.

Wish same for yourself. Whether she accept or not this wil still happen. If your scope of thinking is low u can seek advice b4 sharing your view.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by johnstar(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

E don reach wey we nor go dey take u serious again.

U go gree make dm Bleep ur wife wife grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by FTrebirth(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
see how everybody left the topic to sweat nwaamaikpe for his silly comment. were you expecting him to make sense before? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Guyman02: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

After reading I had to look at the moniker again and I was not disappointed grin

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by micflo28(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

people like you need to be shot in the head. spreading madness in this country.
Calm down brossy, he means not any of all he spewed. He is just having fun don't take it too serious.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by discman2k2(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Foolishness personified!

Amen
Amen & Amen bro!!!!!!

I was soo tempted to reply him but i thank God that i checked myself on time. Responding to a fool makes you a fool.

So, i appeal that nobody shld even mind the Asshole.
Erant nonsense.

Haba!Haba!!

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Unitedabby(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
I think you are probably more stvpid and godless than the perpetrator himself...its people like you that can do just about anything to have your way whether or not its morally right!Please have a bit of conscious ok otherwise the end will definitely be destruction!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by shibanbo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

Like lizard and goat abi and while you are walking with a friend he sees your mother and sister,he tells you oboy see p*sy oo and he goes further to f**k them while you wait

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

Gbemisola is like Naboth who should’ve given out her ‘vineyard’ to Ahab Ayoade to pluck and eat the grapes till he is satisfied.

I expected you to write the above but you seem to have forgotten all your bible and Sunday school teachings.

Shame on you Nwaamaikpe.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by micflo28(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
SARS are either ex cultist or cultist legally armed to kill unrestrained. Something must be done before the civilian populace begins to rally against them and hunt them like games to give them a taste of jungle justice. A handsome young man with kids and responsibilities you take his life away. We seriously must end the reign of this criminals.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
And you call yourself a human?
Look at what you wrote here, so you are justifying the police acts?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by hatchy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
Whenever I read your comment in this forum I discover so much stupidity and childishness in your reasoning which I strongly attribute to inferiority complex.

You need to grow up and be matured in your choice of words and stop constituting nuisance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wetin God go judge for judgement day eh... E better say dem no born d person ooo.....

Woman, vengeance is for the lord only...
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Unitedabby(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
shibanbo:

Like lizard and goat abi and while you are walking with a friend he sees your mother and sister,he tells you oboy see p*sy oo and he goes further to f**k them while you wait
Just imagine his mentality...he himself must be a very heartless and wicked individual...with people like him around,evil will thrive everyday!May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
ENIMONEY:
The idiots above me won't blame the so called sars, it's the woman they blame. Una sef.

come out of that shell, this is not who you are
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by chuckjonesautos: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
The policeman will go free and maybe kill a few more people if their wife refuse him sxs. That is the hopelessness and impunity of the Buharri led government.

This is not a Buhari issue.. this has been going on for decades in Nigeria. Long before we were born.. human rights is messed up in Africa...
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by enemyofprogress: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
As usual Buhari will not talk now until SARS torture one of his childrens to death
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by emmadejust(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
see how everybody left the topic to sweat nwaamaikpe for his silly comment. were you expecting him to make sense before? cheesy cheesy

I wonder ooooo..

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by freezze(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Your stupidity is from another planet... May you experience such in your life..... animal
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Unitedabby(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Bia, do you reason with you buttocks? Your comments sometimes dey surprise me oh
Yes he does!#Trump is his father!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jethrolite:
From personal experience, the most active and obnoxious Nairalanders are physically deformed and being on nairaland gives them sexual release and a feeling of belonging.
my goodness! oh lawd have mercy.
Savagery graphically executed.
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by justinaa2012: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

i kno she must av tried to abort u y u wer stil n her womb..

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by g4gerald: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
May ur wife be sleeping with ur friends

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
micflo28:
Calm down brossy, he means not any of all he spewed. He is just having fun don't take it too serious.
I for one wouldn't take the guy too serious.
most of his comments are just to sound indifferent. I believe he doesn't even take them seriously.
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
And if she had accepted to sleep with the officer, what makes you think the husband will still see her as his wife.
Is it not this same issue we have heard of women sleeping with men just to save their husbands one way or the other and still get rejected by the husband because she slept with another man undecided
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by AlanSugar(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

This is comic relief mixed with a high degree of madness! I no send you this one ooh!
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by stanliwise(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Foolishness personified!

Amen
Abeg no kill me with laugh!
See insult

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by 2lateBiafra: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
cruchenutii:
Too many fake SARS news

SHUT UP MAY GOD MAKE U ENCOUNTER WITH SARS AND GIVE YOU A BRUTAL PURNISHMENT
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by dontbothermuch: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
So people still quote NwaAmaimpke?

Negative Mentions are his only Joy here on Earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.