Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (55119 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women are heartless.
Your husband is dead because you refused to sleep with the policeman.
Now, who were you saving the kpekus for?

I wonder why so much importance is attached to sex.
Sometimes I wish humans were like goats and lizards who shag freely without unnecessary bottlenecks.

#EndSARS.
You must be a chronic fool!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
chisco82:

And you call yourself a human?
Look at what you wrote here, so you are justifying the police acts?

LOL. Be like you don't know that moniker cheesy
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by fredopareto(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even the Lord will not see at as a sin if she slept with the Policeman because she saved a life.

This is not cheating or adultery; it is a sacrifice and a proof of her love.
Afterall, the end justifies the means.

Her husband is dead and she will still end up sleeping around. So what was all her morality for?
re u normal
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wish humans were like goats and lizards who shag freely without unnecessary bottlenecks.

#EndSARS.
we know you know the right thing but your need to be fed with attention is so dire you’re willing to risk being called a social misfit and idiot just to have mentions and attentions.

Chai! You’re like a man who is so hungry for popularity he commits suicide in the hopes that his obituary banners will trend.

Unchained stupidity

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by jrusky(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

You are very stupid how I wish I can see you right now I will order the boy in khaki to pick you bastard up and straight to millitary guard room and torture hell out of your miserable life.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Troublemaker007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Both are involved.

Lolz
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Ferguson0709: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Blaizeless: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
cruchenutii:
Too many fake SARS news
Get out. Stupidity has killed ur sense of reasoning. Is SARS ur father?
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by adaxxy: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
Wrap your comments and neatly shove it in your tiny ass,
Obviously you are thinking with your di.ck
If you don't have anything reasonable thing to say gerrra here.
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by hamer: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
may God put you in such position
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by FTrebirth(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
just about 5% are contributing directly to the topic. the remaining 95% are just angry at nwaamaikpe's post. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by hopuhsirlor(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
i dey sure say na so ur mama dey share her kpekus up n down before dem born u. bastard son of a thousand fathers. oloriburuku somebody
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by afobierin: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
All sars people are mad o u kill anoda woman husband because u want Bleep her wife chai .God will not forgive u
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Oluwabenjamin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wish humans were like goats and lizards who shag freely without unnecessary
bottlenecks.

#EndSARS.
Your foolishness is legendary, a condom would have saved the world of foolish folks like you

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even the Lord will not see at as a sin if she slept with the Policeman because she saved a life.

It won't be cheating or adultery; but a sacrifice and a proof of her love.

Her husband is dead and she will still end up sleeping around. So what was all her morality for?

U r so stupid. Just can't believe d kind of morons and maggots I share dis country with?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Azam101: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
To be sincere your parents made a great mistake to have given birth to you.
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Austin234(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Will u shut up ur trash. I just pray that u don't fall victim of what u know nothing about. RIP to this innocent soul
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by sexaddict08(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It won't be cheating or adultery; but a sacrifice and a proof of her love.

shut up!!! even animals guard their lovers...
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by sexaddict08(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You are an unimaginable cretin

Lol...

pls what is cretin? i'm too lazy to use google
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by gentleedu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Okay we get it but guys stop making up fake news about SARS
yes to #endSARS smiley
guy no be lie, my friend was arrested just because he was watching football at a viewing center nd had to pay 45k for bail...
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
So far I counted over79 comments on NwaAmaikpe's post. All filled with curses on the poor lad. Did he kill the man? Is he the SARS official. So far it has shown that all those that commented negatively have 0.005 IQ.

He who fights with a mad man is equally mad.
He who fights with a pig is more foolish than the pig. They both get dirty but the pig likes it

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Abuloma80(f): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2017
cummando:
So far I counted over79 comments on NwaAmaikpe's post. All filled with curses on the poor lad. Did he kill the man? Is he the SARS official. So far it has shown that all those that commented negatively have 0.005 IQ.

He who fights with a mad man is equally mad.
He who fights with a pig is more foolish than the pig. They both get dirty but the pig likes it

Getting his post quoted be it positive or negative was his ambitions, and he got that more than he required.

90% of the comments were diverted to his post. What a human being!
Imagine the curses, abuses, condemnations and bad prayers he got. How does that benefit him!!

Coward and Hippocrates of him he could not respond to any of the attacks, just receiving and swallowing the curses. That man if just one of kind from normal human beings. Ever since he appeared on NL such have been his trends of posts. l don't even know what to wish him. Let him just continue the foolishness!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Jayjey(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

Are you okay or just pulling our legs with unreasonable joke. I am very sure you are not married and if you are you dont love her. Morever how do you expect her to know such resistance will lead to the death of her hubby. Guy use your head.

Check my signature for empowerment.
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by Yamprince(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

If only condom was used......
Re: SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request by lebete3000: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#EndSARS.

You think animals don't attach importance to sex? na dr own even worse pass sef as na only the strongest dog na hin go see kpekus to nacker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.