Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Odigie-oyegun Congratulates Newly-elected Pdp National Chairman, Prince Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odigie-oyegun Congratulates Newly-elected Pdp National Chairman, Prince Secondus (329 Views)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odigie-oyegun Congratulates Newly-elected Pdp National Chairman, Prince Secondus by Julivas(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
On behalf of our great Party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), I congratulate the new National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus on his election at the PDP’s recent National Convention.
I also congratulate other newly-elected PDP National Officials.
It is my hope that the newly-elected PDP National Chairman will use his experience garnered over the years to ensure that the PDP assumes its role as a responsible opposition Party in the country.
Our Party wholeheartedly welcome opposition because we believe that democracy cannot thrive without a vibrant but responsible opposition that puts the nation first. This will often challenge you to balance partisan interests with overall national considerations.
I assure the PDP National Chairman of my willingness to engage him robustly in an atmosphere devoid of acrimony and rancour. I believe that working together we can both elevate the language and temper of politics in our country, thereby providing the enabling environment for democracy to thrive in our country.
SIGNED:
H.E. Chief John E. K. Odigie-Oyegun CON
National Chairman
All Progressives Congress (APC)
Re: Odigie-oyegun Congratulates Newly-elected Pdp National Chairman, Prince Secondus by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is how to do it? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Respect the other political party especially if you haven't done your convention grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odigie-oyegun Congratulates Newly-elected Pdp National Chairman, Prince Secondus by opuambe(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Spirit of sportmanship and act of maturity from mr John oyegun but we also want the demonic party APC to conduct their convention

1 Like

Re: Odigie-oyegun Congratulates Newly-elected Pdp National Chairman, Prince Secondus by Dagaya(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmm. Oga welldone oh.
Hoping to hear when your party will conduct its own convention.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting / EFCC Probes Former Senate President David Mark Over Billions Stolen / Anambra 2017 Guber Adhoc Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.