Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) (36284 Views)

FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by juman(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mchenzier:
Don't complain when FGN handover kaduna refiney to Kaduna State ...

Kaduna refinery is already a scrap.

Even the state should reject such move if there is any move like that.

Its bottomless pit, spending money on it is waste of money.
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lagos indeed has benefited from the center

Oil producing state granted by PMB
State House granted by PMB

Congratulations

APC all the way

1 Like

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

And Festac Town.......The Developers go wail tire when Festac is finally handed to Lagos grin grin grin
Festac is in the hands of yorubas already,just that igbos re much there,i stayed there b4 i moved out,funny thing is the igbos there do behave,because that amuwo odofin LG na purely YORUBAS,n those guys no get mercy,them dey seal up any shop wey go do anyhow,b it igbo or hausa,the funny thing is yorubas don collect all the slot from LG chairman to security 4 gate.

3 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigpicture001:
I laff wen I see ignorant ppl hail such muvs...to be plain..i studied estate management and di ma i.t at one of lagos biggest estate agency in lagos at v.i..when I was there I was opportune to read through files after files of like 60% of assets in lagos..also..constant discusión see are ongoing about several other assist owns by Hy calibre nigerians...that was wen I realised the famous saying that tinubu owns lagos..to the very ignorant lagosians..whenever that statement is made; don't go about thinking it meant that he has a mighty wielding influence on happenings in lagos..no no no..thats not what they mean..what I saw.is that tinubu.has actually bought 65% of all estate asset on the lagos island..lagos state govt..is making is giving tinubu the right of first refusal to purchase especially very rated assets..so from what I saw..this edifice will be tinubu's latest acquisitions...I pity lagosians..ever had of the word " plutocracy"..? that's what tinubu does to lagos
What re u saying which yeye file did you see,tinubu can never own 65% of island,see liessss ooooo,do whole osborne estate is owned by individuals,lekki phase one n two,chevron,the huge companies etc,what tinubu owns is those hotels n few assets in strategic positions,n if tinubu dies today will it not remain with the LASG,u dont know politics oga.........they re only securing the big assets for LASG,n that way the LASG will always be in control,tinubu might be collecting returns on the assests buh he certainly doesnt own 65% island,u saw files,mtcheeeeewwww u think it is kids that see such files........

5 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by emonkey(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:

Lagos and the rest of the country dey progress, but na tinubu's agbada you dey grab as if he's responsible for your backward villages..

Losers..

grin grin grin grin grin He pain you ?
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by deomelllo: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
emonkey:

grin grin grin grin grin He pain you ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

You mean you villages grabbing Tinubu's agabda while your villages stagnate and remain backward dey pain me grin grin

Abi no be painment make you enter thread to cry and display your portion in life bad bele as usual grin grin

The above villae absurdities remains your day to day realities in your backward villages grin grin

The above rubbish is what you deserve and what you are entitled to. grin grin

Poor ipob losers. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by deomelllo: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lagos partners FG for rehabilitation of National Theatre

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/01/lagos-partners-fg-for-rehabilitation-of-national-theatre/

Next handover. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by emonkey(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

You mean you villages grabbing Tinubu's agabda while your villages stagnate and remain backward dey pain me grin grin

Abi no be painment make you enter thread to cry and display your portion in life bad bele as usual grin grin

The above villae absurdities remains your day to day realities in your backward villages grin grin

The above rubbish is what you deserve and what you are entitled to. grin grin

Poor ipob losers. grin grin

Me, IPOB loser ?

Poor Robot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
spartacus11:
Lagos indeed has benefited from the center

Oil producing state granted by PMB
State House granted by PMB

Congratulations

APC all the way

The center didnt own the oil, didnt build State House.

3 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by sammyj: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sorry I was only referring to the dog I saw in the comment grin
Keneking:

Why the dog description?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by sammyj: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sorry I was only referring to the dog picture in the comment
Keneking:

Why the dog description?
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
pasol4real:

How does this affect the wasted Region aka afonja land n Its poor ppl .
Lagos is a No man's land.

How does your anger, bitterness and wasted existence have any bearing on what you just quoted?

Your fathers have been chanting lagos is no man's land since they started wearing clothes yet it hasn't fixed your wasteland of erosion glory.

1 Like

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
madridguy:
Bros how many of this moniker you get? I dey follow you everywhere grin Your comments dey relief me in many ways tongue

When shuku okuko bambiala is behind you, no weapon fashioned against your matter can prosper. Just siddon dey look me o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by deomelllo: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
emonkey:

Me, IPOB loser ?

Poor Robot
[/s]

Igbos bore me, for real

2 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin you don scatter my teeth. I dey look oooo

Shuku0kukobambi:

When shuku okuko bambiala is behind you, no weapon fashioned against your matter can prosper. Just siddon dey look me o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
Who gave you the right to quote me how dare you...... better watch it

You must be kidding youself.
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
Who gave you the right to quote me how dare you...... better watch it

You must be kidding yourself.
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fashola kiss
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
CoolAmbience:

You must be kidding youself.
Dinner time

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by 7lives: 1:18am On Dec 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Thank you jare. We are working on it.

We need that land to build hostels for LASU.

You no go kill me with laughter grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by mapet: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2017
baddosky1:

bigpicture001: :
I laff wen I see ignorant ppl hail such muvs...to be plain..i studied estate management and di ma i.t at one of lagos biggest estate agency in lagos at v.i..when I was there I was opportune to read through files after files of like 60% of assets in lagos..also..constant discusión see are ongoing about several other assist owns by Hy calibre nigerians...that was wen I realised the famous saying that tinubu owns lagos..to the very ignorant lagosians..whenever that statement is made; don't go about thinking it meant that he has a mighty wielding influence on happenings in lagos..no no no..thats not what they mean..what I saw.is that tinubu.has actually bought 65% of all estate asset on the lagos island..lagos state govt..is making is giving tinubu the right of first refusal to purchase especially very rated assets..so from what I saw..this edifice will be tinubu's latest acquisitions...I pity lagosians..ever had of the word " plutocracy"..? that's what tinubu does to lagos

Hmmm...they will soon come for your head. Tinubu is their god o. You dare not say anything bad against him.

Actually, nobody needs to come for his head. A quick reading of his submission tells you that he was on high-octane palm-wine mixed with "burukutu" and imagining that he was looking at "files"......did he say as an IT student? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by mapet: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Mchenzier:
Don't complain when FGN handover kaduna refiney to Kaduna State ...

If Kaduna State can turn it into a profitable going concern, is it not better.......than it's current position as a national embarrassment?
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by mapet: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2017
mofedamijo:

bigpicture001: :
What re u saying which yeye file did you see,tinubu can never own 65% of island,see liessss ooooo,do whole osborne estate is owned by individuals,lekki phase one n two,chevron,the huge companies etc,what tinubu owns is those hotels n few assets in strategic positions,n if tinubu dies today will it not remain with the LASG,u dont know politics oga.........they re only securing the big assets for LASG,n that way the LASG will always be in control,tinubu might be collecting returns on the assests buh he certainly doesnt own 65% island,u saw files,mtcheeeeewwww u think it is kids that see such files........

Why are you wasting your time arguing with someone that is obviously intoxicated on dangerous stuffs?

1 Like

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Nice one ambode is working smiley

GavelSlam:
Good job Fashola.
Aunty Biacan said Ambode... Uncle GavelSlam said Fashola..
Which one should we take now?gringrin
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Federal had a 30yr lease on the land since 74. It expired and they must continue to pay the lease or vacate the deed. So far they dont want to renew lease but the place has turned to eyesore and Lagos wants to reposess and clean it up.

What has the Lagos state government done after the expiration of the lease to correct this? What interests does the federal government have in Festac anyway?
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

How does your anger, bitterness and wasted existence have any bearing on what you just quoted?

Your fathers have been chanting lagos is no man's land since they started wearing clothes yet it hasn't fixed your wasteland of erosion glory.
E pain am
Lagos is a no man's land.
Die if u want to die
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
pasol4real:

E pain am
Lagos is a no man's land.
Die if u want to die

empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown. Is that all you have to say? cheesy cheesy

Your fathers have been screaming that before they started wearing clothes, how has it eased your perilous existence? cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown. Is that all you have to say? cheesy cheesy

Your fathers have been screaming that before they started wearing clothes, how has it eased your perilous existence? cheesy

We own Lagos
More than 50% of Lagos land, we own
Go deal with it
Go develop Ur waste lands of oyo,ogun,ondo,ekiti n osun.leave Lagos alone.
Lagos is a no man's land __ Oba Akiolu.Oba of Lagos.
Re: FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
pasol4real:

We own Lagos
More than 50% of Lagos land, we own
Go deal with it
Go develop Ur waste lands of oyo,ogun,ondo,ekiti n osun.leave Lagos alone.
Lagos is a no man's land __ Oba Akiolu.Oba of Lagos.

only 50%? Shouldn't it be more like 95%? cheesy
See your brothers swimming below? are they also part of the motley group owning lagos from your potor potor republic? cheesy
Empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.