Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (45419 Views)

At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem. / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by aleniboro(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
GeeString:
Lol.

Africans are truly dumb.
Yes you are right. That includes your father!
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by bigfish3k: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
I just laugh, these people don't learn from history, even if u don't believe that God is protecting Israel, will u also not believe reality and history when a small nation of about 6m population used 6 days to demolish the arab world. does this not look divine to u? remember the October 6 war with Syria and Egypt. remember the capture of Golan height from Syria, remember the capture of Sinai from Egypt, remember who the Israelites are, remember that they have fought seven wars with all the arab countries and lost none, remember they are more radical than u people. I just pity the arabs because Israel will just add more of ur lands to itself which u will later start begging or doing intifada to reclaim which they will never give u.
if u are wise just be contented and move on or u loose more lands if any war breaks out

4 Likes

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by valinno(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
No wahala let them go and die,foolish terrorists called Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
quote me this day, the entire world including US can't crush Isreal. Jerusalem frm bible age belonged to Isreal and not palestine, they knw their right and they understand their covenant heritage.

The sworn blessing on Isreal cannot be reverted by any mortal no matter hw they gathered against them. U can research abt the whole nation that fought against Isreal in the old testament and see hw they ended.

The same God is stil with them.

I have no obligation to convince you, so believe what you want, the US has plenty enemies nowadays, Israelis will have to prepare to fight their own wars this time around. stop kidding urself with God this, God that.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Malaysian wanna become history on the planet... I pity their ignorance and pride. they should ask Japan when they thought they have arrived by bombing Pearl Harbour in Hawaii in USA not knowing that the USA had hydrogen bomb(that had never been used or tested but in secrecy) which America deployed on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.. the rest is history...
Malaysia should just maintain their relative.peace and leave Israel and Palestinian to their problems...
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by GeeString: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
aleniboro:

Yes you are right. That includes your father!

There's a reason you haven't seen your mother for a few days now.

She hasn't been kidnapped. No. Relax.

The b!tch is right here with me hungrily slurping on my dick. Tears are streaking down her eyes too.

All for free...
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by brojoshua: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
They are welcome
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Referendum50(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

You sound like prophet Muhammad the child rapist
lol
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Referendum50(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Aisha was just 6yr old when the Paedophile prophet Muhammad got married to him and raped the hell out of her at the age of 9 with his long Arabian d!ck

Muhammad raped little Aisha
almost the same thing bubu did to aisha
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by kokomilala(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
In the movie, Gladiator,the opening scenes reel out a convo that I'll paraphrase: a people should know when they are defeated. These people don't seem to have
learnt from the 1948 bashing by Israel of Arab states, who didn't want to see Israel as an independent state. Or the 1967 mauling by Israel of Arab states.
They only need to read about God's covenant with Abraham in Genesis 12,and Gen.,32:28 In particular.Jacob fought with God...God allowed him victory and changed his name to ISRAEL, which means, HE STRUGGLES or THE PRINCE OF GOD.God told him: you have fought with man and God and you have prevailed.So, who are Malaysians? They are not enough.Let them gather their hordes of Arabs or Asian Arabs, Israel will still prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Referendum50(f): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

You be zombie, where was Israel 80yrs ago before Britain created it?
Without UK and US today, there won't be Israel

Mumu Christian
God said other nations will bring back Israel that why USA n Britain created them again
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Referendum50:
God said other nations will bring back Israel that why USA n Britain created them again

You and your God should go and sit down
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
quote me this day, the entire world including US can't crush Isreal. Jerusalem frm bible age belonged to Isreal and not palestine, they knw their right and they understand their covenant heritage.

The sworn blessing on Isreal cannot be reverted by any mortal no matter hw they gathered against them. U can research abt the whole nation that fought against Isreal in the old testament and see hw they ended.

The same God is stil with them.

You be mumu
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by drakeli: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

You and your God should go and sit down
if your Allah god will see all this happening to the Palestinians under his nose while Jewish own is taking lands for them and defeating Allah followers in battle, don’t you think common sense should tell you that you need to shift base and follow Jews God and dump this your Allah. Just my own advice o. Because common sense no really common these days. Where this Allah dey when jews dey wire Arab koboko for wars again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
drakeli:
if your Allah god will see all this happening to the Palestinians under his nose while Jewish own is taking lands for them and defeating Allah followers in battle, don’t you think common sense should tell you that you need to shift base and follow Jews God and dump this your Allah. Just my own advice o. Because common sense no really common these days. Where this Allah dey when jews dey wire Arab koboko for wars again and again.

I'm not a Muslim,
Maybe USA is your God
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by adisabarber(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
I wasn't talking to you Aunty Gbeborun. Please don't quote me again

trustyshoess:

Who ever said they were Christians? I mean it's common knowledge that Judaism is the major religion there undecided
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by adisabarber(m): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Smartest, thanks for calling me the dumbest. smiley

BabaO2:

You are the dumbest, the concerned in this issue are the Christians
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by adisabarber(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2017
And your point is?......................

simijimi:
Mr knowitall

Didn't you know that jerusalem is also a site of importance to all the 3 religions?

Last time I checked no christian or jew is allowed into your 'holy land' mecca.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by adisabarber(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Was I talking to you?

Amberon11:
Did we tell you we thought they were Christians?
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2017
adisabarber:
I wasn't talking to you Aunty Gbeborun. Please don't quote me again

LMAO it's a public forum, you don't have to be talking to me before I can quote you. Everyone here has a right to share their opinions on a post or comment so if you don't like it, don't post undecided
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2017
adisabarber:
And your point is?......................

shocked
U no dey sleep?

oh....I forgot you are in islamabad undergoing terrorist training.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by adisabarber(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2017
You still haven't made any point.

simijimi:

shocked
U no dey sleep?

oh....I forgot you are in islamabad undergoing terrorist training.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2017
adisabarber:
You still haven't made any point.
My point is jerusalem is Israeli land. Not palestine.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Alinobrown1(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

You sound like prophet Muhammad the child rapist
i can see ure sounding better
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Pyrusdrago(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2017
See this ones who dem don conquer before
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Alinobrown1(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2017
It is already a prophecy that Isreal will be the ruling power on earth and not even USA, it might be a zionist movement but Allah has revealed it to the prophet Muhammad as signs of the last hour then the anti christ becomes the leader of the world power and next prophet Jesus will kill him and so on.......the Qur'an is the only book on earth that explains everything....
Science of the Qur'an are now being proven by scientists little by little... Dis was something said a thousand plus years ago.
And for those happy for the zionist jews wanting to claim Jerusalem.. Just remember that desame jews that plot to kill Jesus may Allah be please with him are the same jews that poisoned Muhammad peace be upon him.

When Christianity came to the jews most of them bluntly refused the clear signs of Christianity as the tru religion....... Islam came desame way and most Christians too are making the same mistakes of the jews and obviously if some of the jews did not bliv Christianity is it Islam they will believe?

Which was the most threatened and hated religion years before the advent of islam... Was it not Christianity? After Christianity then came Islam preaching peace and saying its Allah(God's ) religion ... Now with everything happening which is the most hated religion on earth right now? ISLAM.

IF U HAVE EVER HEARD THE WORD "TRUTH IS BITTER" U WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER because it is the same reason why the jews did not accept Christianity and the same reason why both the jews and Christians do not accept Islam.

AND finally has there been any religion that came after Islam claiming to be Gods religion with mass followers? That succeeded and is still succeeding like Islam?
WE SHUD REALLY PONDER ABOUT WHAT I WROTE RATHER THAN FINDING A REPLY.

Have a nice day
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Barzinime(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Enlighten us on the political gain....Oh Wise One
GeeString:
Lol.

Dumb Nigerians below and above me quoting scriptures grin not knowing this is purely political.

"The prophecy has been fulfilled"
, "Jerusalem belongs to the Israelis" etc

Africans are truly dumb.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by israelmao(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
We Israel we don't brag and we don't look for trouble but when you bring trouble we'll teach you a bitter lifetime lesson.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by GeeString: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Barzinime:
Enlighten us on the political gain....Oh Wise One

By declaring Jerusalem (a city divided into half between Israelis & Palestinians) the capital of Israel, Trump has just indirectly given Israel the power to expunge Palestinians from the city which they won't take lying down.

Expect war, ethnic cleansing, genocide etc or whatever it will be called.

Expect tensions from the neighbouring Arab nations on Israel as it means the US wants to intensify its influence in the Middle East (where they are very unpopular).

Israel, Saudi Arabia & Iraq on one side; Iran, Palestine, Hamas and maybe some Syria forces (just to spite the US) on another side.

Iran has nuclear weapons & oil while Israel has one of the most sophisticated defense systems & air superiority in the world today.

It won't be pretty.

Since this is a purely religious war and not a pipeline war like the Syria War, expect 2018 to be a very dark year for the Middle East.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Barzinime(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bravo! Well said
GeeString:

By declaring Jerusalem (a city divided into half between Israelis & Palestinians) the capital of Israel, Trump has just indirectly given Israel the power to expunge Palestinians from the city which they won't take lying down.

Expect war, ethnic cleansing, genocide etc or whatever it will be called.

Expect tensions from the neighbouring Arab nations on Israel as it means the US wants to intensify its influence in the Middle East (where they are very unpopular).

Israel, Saudi Arabia & Iraq on one side; Iran, Palestine, Hamas and maybe some Syria forces (just to spite the US) on another side.

Iran has nuclear weapons & oil while Israel has one of the most sophisticated defense systems & air superiority in the world today.

It won't be pretty.

Since this is a purely religious war and not a pipeline war like the Syria War, expect 2018 to be a very dark year for the Middle East.

You're welcome.
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by rhektor(m): 4:48am On Dec 14, 2017
blingxx:

Muslim people supported Hitler and killed jews?

Muslim people supported Hitler and killed jews? Do you know what you are saying?.. Because this is how you easily fail exam...

The last time I checked [/b]Hitler himself is Christian[b].. guess u know nothing about history

I use to think that you're wise but now I'm wrong, who did tis to you?
Hitler a Christian? So anyone whose name is not Muhammad, Hakeem Lawal etc is automatically a Christian
The dumbest comment so far

There's nothing we won't see on Nairaland shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by blingxx(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
rhektor:

I use to think that you're wise but now I'm wrong, who did tis to you?
Hitler a Christian? So anyone whose name is not Muhammad, Hakeem Lawal etc is automatically a Christian
The dumbest comment so far

There's nothing we won't see on Nairaland shocked shocked

Hitler is Christian sir... He was raised by a church priest... He wanted to be a priest himself... Google it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.