Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges (472 Views)

Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Court Orders Saraki To Swear-in Okonkwo As Senator For Anambra Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by DONSMITH123(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ade Adesomoju, Abuja

The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Tuesday dismissed 15 out of the 18 counts of false assets declaration instituted against the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, before the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

The three-man panel of the Court of Appeal led by Justice Tinuade Akomolafe-Wilson unanimously ordered the Senate President to return to the CCT to face trial on three of the counts.

Details later…

Cc: lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/breaking-appeal-court-orders-saraki-to-face-trial-on-three-charges/

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by sebebe(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
FTC.....

Baba Adini, oya nah come start all over again

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by tonio2wo: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Because he laugh with secondus abi?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by DONSMITH123(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
tonio2wo:
Because he laugh with secondus abi?

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by Moshood0090: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by tonio2wo: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=63219377][/quote]

I lie?
Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by odutolasodiq(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
I envisage this; not so soon though, after his celebration with Uche secondus at hilton hotels, Abuja, yesterday.
Re: Appeal Court Orders Saraki To Face Trial On Three Charges by Alexbond(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
The moment Buhari realized that Saraki can't be bought into his camp.

(1)

Eko Electricity Distribution Company (ekedc)must Hear This And Urgently Act: / I Have No Intentions Of Running For President - Obiano / I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.