Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (60023 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Yungkid101(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ucheamani:

Are you a Jew? Is your Pastor a Levite? Do you also practice other aspects of the law like Sabbath and animal sacrifice? Why single out only tithe?
Now listen:
Tithing was part of the mosaic law designed by God to service the levitical priesthood who have no property nor inheritance. Gal 3: 23 & 24, Hebrews 7:5-19 shows we are no longer under mosaic laws which was to lead Christians to Christ.
Tithing is actually against the principle of Christian giving outlined in 2 Cor 9:7...Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. So Tithing is not for Christians because it is compulsory (10%) Have you wondered why other parts of that law are neither preached nor discussed example is sabbath which carried a death penalty - Numbers 15: 32-35

#Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. Give to God what belongs to God. Bye.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by dermmy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

Your own sheep get hunch back. You are the joker here not freeze. Go back to your bible and study dnt let anyone spoon feed you.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by mediocre(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:
Good.

As u have published it on social media
Your reward is on social media
E pain am grin.. Where is our humanity ffs, this brainwashed twât here is hating on this lady simply because she refused s to invest on pastorpreneurs but rather give her hard earned 10% to those who really need it. See what Christianity has turned people into. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Yungkid101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goshen360:

It says what it says but it's not talking to you AS A CHRISTIAN. Good Lord! Start reading from chapter 2 vs 1

You explain Romans 3vs19 to us.

Bro don't u see that the ones backing and supporting that idiot are celebrities dat doesn't pay their tithes. Even the pastor that supported him is also a lair and deceiver that lied about 2016 Us Election? Just as he said God told him Hillary Clinton will win the US election, that's how he'll deceive you all as well that God told him so. i shame for the gullible Christians they have fooled

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Ucheamani(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a demon
And you are a Saint

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Eze2000(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

Trust me, God has changed his mind

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

I dont have tithe card.
You dont have to tell lies, if you are not working for the devil.
My dear... Don't bother explaining things to anyone.... We'll keep doing what we should.... They can call us all sorts of names for tithing.... E no dey move us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Goshen360(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yungkid101:

Lol so you mean tithing is only for priest?
Please read from Malachi chapter 2-3 and see if they were referring to Pastors only. Besides Daddy freeze is saying it is not lawful while you are saying it's only for pastors. All of you are confused. Even atheist will support Daddy freeze and muslims will keep on mocking Christians. You guys are diagracing Christianity. You believe the words that comes out from a sinner than the words that comes out from men of God who hear from God. chai smh

What r you talking about? Don't your pastors sin? What's wrong with you? Why do pastors ask for forgiveness of sins if they don't sins?

Btw, where does pastor appear in Malachi 3? Read from chapter 2....The commandment in Malachi 3 didn't just appear there, it started in the law. Meaning the levites take tithes n from there, they give tithes or tenth to the priests. IT IS THIS PRIEST THAT ARENT BRINGING THE TENTH THEY COLLECT TO THE STOREHOUSE NOT YOU A CHRISTIAN. That's the warning TO THE PRIESTS, WE DON'T HAVE PASTORS IN MALACHI 3. AFTER THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF CHRIST, ALL CHRISTIANS BECAME PRIESTLY.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Slaveman343: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
avsadeeq0:
*38 Simple Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God*

1- God Doesn’t Change His Nature (Malachi 3:6)
2- GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus. (John 14:28 )
3- No one is "Good" including Jesus.
Only GOD is" Good" (Luke 18:19)
4- Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows. (Mark 13:32)
5- Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD (Mark 12:29 )
6- Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD" (John 20:17)
7- Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty. (Matthew 26:39)
8- Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days (Mat1:4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted (Jacob 1:13)
9- Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40)
10- God is neither a man nor a son of a man (Numbers 23:19)
11- No one can see God (1 John 4:20) but people saw Jesus
12- God is the living and everlasting (Habakkuk 1:12)
13- Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by God (Matthew 21:10-11)
14- God Declared Himself to be God, Jesus didn't (Ezekiel 20:20)
15- Jesus told his real mission was to preach not sacrifice Mark1:38)
16- Jesus desired Mercy not Sacrifice (Matthew 9:13)
17- Jesus referred himself as Servant: Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16
18- Referred himself as Prophet:
Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 9:8, 9:19, John 13:17, 7:16, 6:14, 7:40
19- Referred himself as Son of Man:
Matthew 5:9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke 9:22, John 5:27
20- Referred himself as a Slave: John 13:16, Matthew 10:24
21- Referred himself as a Student: Matthew 10:24
22- Father is Grater than Jesus (John 14:28) How can someone be greater than God?
23- Jesus was taught by the Father (John 8:28)
24- Jesus can do nothing by himself (John 5:19, John 5:30)
25- Jesus does not even have his own doctrine (John 7:16)
26- Jesus ascended to his God (John 20:17)
27- According to Christian Jesus died as recorded in Matthew 27:27-56 but Bible says that God is infinite Psalm 102:27-27
28- Jesus needed to Pray, Eat, Drink and was Helped by a Woman, as stated in Luke 8:1-3 but God in Bible is self-sufficient
Psalm 50:12
29- The God remain the same in nature (Hebrews 1:12)
30- Jesus is the same human today, yesterday and forever (Hebrew 13:cool
31- Jesus could not save anyone as he was even not able to save himself (Hebrews 5:1-cool
32- Jesus said he was sent to lost sheep of Israel
(Matthew 15:24)
33- God can not be born and perhaps form His own creation
34- Jesus never told people to worship him
35- Jesus did not Teach Trinity
36- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9
37- Jesus never called his followers Christians, Paul did .(Acts of apostles 11:25- 26)
38- Jesus as a servant of God (Matthew 12:18)

EXPOSE THE HIDDEN TRUTH BY DR SHEIKH PRINCE

�� Share to save the lost souls.
Oga carry this rubbish and get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by brightalo17: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Funny enough. Those you give money go still go church go pay 10% tithe to thank God for sending person wey help am through the pastor prayer. Either way it's still a win win for the pastors and 10% loss for both the giver and the beneficiaries grin
10% of 1 million is 100k by the time the money is shared among none tithers then you'll understand that it is a lose lose to the pastors .

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by 400billionman: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

When that Tithe gets to Gods storehouse, what is it used for ?

To feed widows, strangers, poor, orphans and the sick.

Stop quoting out of context. The Bible is not just one verse that few people use to suit themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by teflonjake(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
paxonel:

You are the house of God as far as christianity is concern.
Your body is God's temple. God is not interested in that building you called church that you go every Sunday to pay tithe.
If you give that your tithe money to the poor understand that you are giving to his house like that because that poor person is also the house.

Come to think of it, it is more sensible to place value to fellow human being than to place value to a religious building and all it ordinances and pastors that will collapse some day

When u don't smoke, drink, fornicate and do all sorts of rubbish, then you body is the temple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Goshen360(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
My dear... Don't bother explaining things to anyone.... We'll keep doing what we should.... They can call us all sorts of names for tithing.... E no dey move us...

Mention one thing you have exclusively enjoyed that non tithers have not enjoyed? tongue

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Eze2000(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a demon
for doing good right? Pastor don brainwash u finish!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
mediocre:
E [s]pain am grin.. Where is our humanity ffs, this brainwashed twât here is hating on this lady simply because she refused s to invest on pastorpreneurs but rather give her hard earned 10% to those who really need it. See what Christianity has turned people into. SMH[/s]

And your own Christianity that freeze has used to freeze your mind is angry that I posted what is written in the bible.
I didnt even add my own.
Thats how the bible puts it

Cant you see that the motive of your publicized charity is rebellion to God.
And that is the reason she is even announcing it to Freeze on Instagram
A sincere person will walk down the street and do it quietly.

To the extent you are now annoyed with what bible says.

May God heal u from deception.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Ejomax77(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yungkid101:

Shut up. God that told us to help the needy also told us to pay tithe. God says if u do one thing and leave other it's still desame as Sin. Helping the poor is different from Paying your tithe. You're so blind to believe the word coming out from a sinner and a man of God who Lied about 2016 Us election
LOL! What about the man of GOD THAT claimed to have increased his tithe to 30% and falsely prophesied that El Rufai will die in 2016?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Sinof(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Im Loving This. I Think Its A Better Way Of Giving To God( Helping Those In Real Need). Instead Of Carrying Coal To Newcastle So As To Enrich The Already Rich Pastorpreneurs. I Know Matthew Ashimolowo N Gang Will Counter It 2moro Without Being Able 2 Quote Any Bible Portions 2 Back His Claims. #OurMumuDonDo

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Veetee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Personally I have more rewarded from giving to the poor than giving in churches
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Ucheamani(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yungkid101:

Lol so you mean tithing is only for priest?
Please read from Malachi chapter 2-3 and see if they were referring to Pastors only. Besides Daddy freeze is saying it is not lawful while you are saying it's only for pastors. All of you are confused. Even atheist will support Daddy freeze and muslims will keep on mocking Christians. You guys are diagracing Christianity. You believe the words that comes out from a sinner than the words that comes out from men of God who hear from God. chai smh
Malachi is not a christian. Christians are not under Mosaic law Gal 3:23&24, Hebrews 7:5-19.
Tithing is actually against the principle of Christian giving which must be of freewill 2cor 9:7

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by vertueptime: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Keneking:
Ok.

But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Stop this rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Pidginwhisper: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
brightalo17:
10% of 1 million is 100k by the time the money is shared among none tithers then you'll understand that it is a lose lose to the pastors .

That's if the the beneficiaries are to be Non Tithers but the chance that 50% of those beneficiaries being non regular tithers is slim unless 50% of them are Muslims while the remaining 50% goes to Christians an blv me 30% of these would be a regular tither. The pastors still gets something grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by aspirebig: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
As if the tithe was not enough.....some pastors even became "guilders"in MMM .....ph your tithe and gh blessing....
Story

God is all "sufficient ".....creator of the whole universe...why are these Pastors belittling God because of their greed and personal financial gratification?

The best tithe is to "love your neighbour as yourself "....help the poor...help someone get a job unconditionally. ....pay someone school fees and hospital bill. ...accommodate people or pay someone house rent.....do not do this and demand for sex if they are opposite sex....do it free..as in free...unconditionally. ..many past criminals and liars are now Pastors....Kaii...Diaris God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by bibe(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
skydancer:
I finally believe that this is God's own way of sending a message to pastors. In the old days, the priests and levites rarely owned any property so it was fitting to nearly categorize them with those that needed help as mentioned in Deuteronomy 14: 22 - 29 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014:22-29

But it's no longer so. And moreover, tithes were meant to be given to God the way we were to give Sundays, by enjoying it ourselves and sharing with others especially the less privileged.

The most important thing at the end of the day is to realize Christ perfected this teaching in His preaching of Charity. We should make it mandatory for ourselves to practice Charity and to pray for the guidance of the Spirit in the process so that we will give to those who need it most. And at the end of the day, it's not that you gave money that matters, but that you gave love, and your time to someone and made them realize how important they are to God.

Apt!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Timidaves: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tithing is compulsory according to the Bible
The Bible is a sacred book which the writing in the book can only be truely understood when you are genuinely in line with the Holy spirit so before you start criticising the pastors saying tithing does not have proper biblical backing or it is written in the old testament before the coming of Jesus ask urself if u have asked your Bible and the holy spirit for proper understanding on the tithing commandment.
I have been in contact with true Christians ( not pastors so they pay tithes too) who said they have asked the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit confirmed that they should pay their tithe
I don't know why people are quick to proclaim blessings from their pastors but when it comes to money matters they are quick to criticise
Take into consideration the case if Ananias and Sapphira who lied to Peter
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by austelright1: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
etenyong:
This is a clear prove that God can use anyone to pass a Mesaage or win souls. Imaging God using Freeze to preach the truth about tithe. I never tithe before and I will never pay tithe in my life. God has directed us on how to give and that's the doctrine my church practice. I'm proud to be a member of Church of Christ. You too can be a member.
Pls where is your church located in Abuja i want to be a member. I'm tired of all this pastorprenuers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Adebola02(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Please I need Scriptural references where God intruct all Christians to tithe.
I mean all Christians

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a demon

A demon for saying the truth.How old are u?If u have lived like 50 years on this earth u will know the pastorpreneurs are pure scammers.continue to be d sheeple until your eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by brightalo17: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
That's if the the beneficiaries are to be Non Tithers but the chance that 50% of those beneficiaries being non regular tithers is slim unless 50% of them are Muslims while the remaining 50% goes to Christians an blv me 30% of these would be a regular tither. The pastors still gets something grin
any single penny short from the 100k supposed pastors gain is a lose lose for the pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Lightening: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

Bible quotation or leave Freeze alone .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Timidaves: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Funny enough. Those you give money go still go church go pay 10% tithe to thank God for sending person wey help am through the pastor prayer. Either way it's still a win win for the pastors and 10% loss for both the giver and the beneficiaries grin
They pay tithes because it is a directive given by God not because of pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by linearity: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

God never told you so...stop misquoting Mal 3:8, read Mal 2:1 to know exactly who God was commanding to bring the tithes into the storehouse.

Also based on the laws of tithes established by God, you only pay tithe on the third year...th lord commanded you to eat your tithe with your family in the 1st,2nd,4th and 5th year. The 7th year is the year of jubilee and no tithe is paid.

The ‘Pastors’ don’t teach all these because it will not be good for their financial bottom line.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.