Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? (1018 Views)

Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by MrCross: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Guys, i know you must have never thought about it before! Like seriously why want to be female but to be honest what would you do if you were female for a day?

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nasa28(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
lol
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Read novels... tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by MrCross: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nasa28:
lol
Lol...i know its a weird question right? but if it happened nko
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Agadsman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Would sleep through out that day until I go back being the man dat I am.... I am happy to be a man and have never for once in my life wished to be a woman undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by KushyKush: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
I will have sex with sugar daddies and collect all their money. undecided
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
KushyKush:
I will have sex with sugar daddies and collect all their money. undecided
And what if you get used for ritual while at it?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by KushyKush: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
And what if you get used for ritual on the process?. grin
I will not drop my panties in their hotel room, neither will I allow them clean my pussý with anything lipsrsealed

All those sugar daddies are old, just _blowjob is enough to make them cum tongue
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
KushyKush:

I will not drop my panties in their hotel room, neither will I allow them clean my pussý with anything lipsrsealed

All those sugar daddies are old, just _blowjob is enough to make them cum tongue
It's never a good path no matter the benefits one is likely to derive, and how wise one may perceive herself. You just can't tell the means with which they intend using your head for their blood money. Well, thanks God you're not a girl. grin
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by KushyKush: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
It's never a good path no matter the benefits one is likely to derive, and how wise one may perceive herself. You just can't tell the means with which they intend using your head for their blood money. Well, thanks God you're not a girl. grin
#Singing...

If I was a girl, I will drive the latest cars cry
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by SINZ: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Change the world....

with my _cunt.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
I Cant imagine Myself With A Pussy. God Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by twentyk(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Will use bedroom voice
Form posh and
Collect money from guys...

And wake up.... With my d...
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by AfricanMoviestv: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Its finally here, the part 2 of 10DAYS IN SUNCITY!! Exclusive to AfricanMoviesTv. Watch Now. [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFiNXN2R5oE&t=25s]

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kill myself n wait 4d next day 2become a guy again...

1 Like

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by adaksbullet: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
I we do olosho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I we made money with mine new Toto cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sitdown for my papa haas
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by adaksbullet: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
KushyKush:

bus off live

That's his how we row cool

Money his too be make cool
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
I we do olosho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I we made money with mine new Toto cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by adaksbullet: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

cry
it is not good? undecided
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
I am not sure I wouldn't be promiscuous
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
My ego will not even allow me turn a female for a minute talkless of a day! Bullshit! Lolzzz.
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by romade: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Ori iyami ko.......can't jux imagine daht......
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Dasherz(f): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2017
if my brother gets to be female for a day.. I wish he menstruates... heavy flow with cramps
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Jadoskii(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Dasherz:
if my brother gets to be female for a day.. I wish he menstruates... heavy flow with cramps
ahan sista magaju bronzaza.....wetin d nigga do u wey u wish am like dat....
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Dasherz(f): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Jadoskii:
ahan sista magaju bronzaza.....wetin d nigga do u wey u wish am like dat....

made a video of me crying due to cramps... I wish him same his own will be live streaming cheesy
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by babsir(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Sleep
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by Jadoskii(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Dasherz:

made a video of me crying due to cramps... I wish him sake his path will be live streaming cheesy
Lmao...dats just crazy....
Re: Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day? by AlexCk: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmm,

I'd like to know how it feels to hold a growing embryo/human in the womb. smiley.

But i like that I'm male shaa, in another life, na male i still wan be. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? / I Sacrificed 7 Years Of My Life But My Husband Is Crushing My Dreams / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.