Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14315 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nku5: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2017
imhotep:
Chibuzorabia please pay what you owe your Igbo landlord

I am Igbo sir. Who is chibuzorabia?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Albion05:
Guy just go and hide your face in shame.
The young man brought out facts and you indicted your self.
From the data he presented, the NIGERIAN population is 158, 436. This is the one of the reasons Nigeria were de- listed from USA visa lottery. The reason been that any country that has more than 50,000 populace legally staying in USA will be de- listed from the scheme. The steps taken to re-introduce such countries is done periodically to balance population of their respective countries. He defeated you in this particular argument, just accept the fact, learn and move on. More over the most traveled region in the country is South eastern that's just the facts.

What facts exactly?

That Yoruba streets such as Abiola, Lagos road doesn't exist in America?

That Youruba communities doesn't exist in indianapolis? That the Yoruba communities doesn't have names named after them in the communities? That Yoruba doesn't populate America than Ibo?

That everyone, including our Oba in Lagos doesn't agree on the Ibo issue in Lagos? Lol.

And you don't get it, do you? The point is America Yorubas that traced back their ancestry to the Yorubas, not just Yorubas making a living in the US!

I know Igbotic dwarfs are always suffering from comprehension issues. I will always be your nemesis!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Ikechuob:
Oh and diadem10

Noticed how you trying to say I'm not counting the "yoruba" in as you said "second ancestry, even third ancestry for an effects" which I'm going to believe means i didn't post sheet 2 and sheet 3 of that ancestry data

Here they are

Biko help us count the yoruba number i "intentionally omitted" biko grin

Lol.. Now I know you have a problem. Lol.

We were talking of Yoruba Americans that traced back their origin to the Yoruba, but here you brought those with first ancestry as your statical backup for your stupidity. Does that make sense? Funny enough, you couldn't defend the fact that less than 4000 made-up Nigerian folks in the US. Lol. 4000 wanderers, of which Ibo made most of it.

We're still on the consensus that Ibo should fvck out of Lagos whether we're Bini or not.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Ikechuob:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So this slowpoke isn't aware that the ancestry data came from him. grin grin grin

Oh lord now that is extremely hilarious.

Funny this is the nigga talking about comprehension. grin grin grin

Dude i don't think i can break it down simpler than i did earlier. I have never worked or talked to people with a learning disability so I'm sorry i don't know to simplify some more for you. just READ, READ, READ repeatedly until your brain is able to get it

Lmao..

From Ibo populates Usa more than the Yoruba when there are a mil of Yorubas whereas Ibo couldn't muster upto a half of it!

To there are no streets named after Yoruba yet there is an Abiola street, Lagos road etc

To there are no streets named after the Yoruba in indianapolis which we haven't be able to confirm but we've confirmed that there are Yoruba communities in Indianapolis.

To Lagos is a Bini land, hence Yoruba can't drive out the Ibo losers even when the Oba of Lagos, A "Bini" man and the "Bini" aborigines is on the consensus that Ibo are trouble makers and should leave or prepare for the Lagoon.

I'm really laughing at your stupidity! Igbotic Onitsha youtube reading dwarf claiming to be a Deltan and America Wannabe.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by IbeOkehie: 8:56pm On Jan 01
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!

This guy saw something from waaaaay back in 2017. Hmmmmm, but it's Black Africa sha, so no surprise really.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by aljharem(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01
See now grin

Chai some people get vision sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kagara Abduction: Four Bandits Swapped With Freed Victims / Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV / Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.