Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14317 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
PDJT:

Which Tax? Which Law? Did We, Igbos, ask to join you in your Zoo or arrange any law with you? Do you also beg Ghanaians living and doing business in Ghana to help you with some Tax revenue? Nigerians are irredeemable. Smh.

Ok, i have heard you.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by PDJT: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, i have heard you.

Yoruba and Civil Service. Smh. Do you know Civil service all over the world is notorious for attracting timid people?

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Tyche:

I know a lot of Yoruba men that have houses all over Enugu bro.

You see am. Yorubas quietly enjoying their investments without umu okolobia disturbing them for money or chestbeating about "accommodating" yorubas in the east.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mightyhazel: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The problem of the igbos is very simple to solve.

1} Stop hating other tribes

2} Be humble and continue being hard working

3} Invest more in the SE and keep most of your people in Igbo land

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.
normly i shd ignore this lame attempt at ridicule,... but let me ask just a question.. how much love did the cattlei terorists show u b4 a elected their own to rule over u ?

meanwhile u shd knw dat presidency or not, the average igboman has a far better life dan ur ppl will ever dream of,.. keep plotting,..it has kept them on their toes and smashing records here and dere.. pls keep plotting

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

You see am. Yorubas quietly enjoying their investments without umu okolobia disturbing them for money or chestbeating about "accommodating" yorubas in the east.

If these purported Yoruba Landlords indeed exist in enugu, i bet they dont go about hating on the local populace or saying enugu is a no man's land.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
normly i shd ignore this lame attempt at ridicule,... but let me ask just a question.. how much love did the cattlei terorists show u b4 a elected their own to rule over u ?

meanwhile u shd knw dat presidency or not, [/b]the average igboman has a far better life dan ur ppl will ever dream of,.. keep plotting,..it has kept them on their toes and smashing records here and dere.. pls keep plotting[b]

You see what i am saying? You cant take a kind advice without insulting/chestbeating/boasting. I leave you to your folly. You can continue discountenancing our advice.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mightyhazel: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

its normal, an igboman will admire ur hardwirk and success and den strive to be like u or even better... the yorubaman will see ur success and get into the 'plotting mode' and grief mode.. dats the difference bw dese two groups

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If these purported Yoruba Landlords indeed exist in enugu, i bet they dont go about hating on the local populace or saying enugu is a no man's land.

Who cares if they call Enugu no mans land? Who gives a shit grin So far they are peaceful and pay their bills in Enugu like Igbos do everywhere they live in Nigeria , we will not molest them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mightyhazel: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You see what i am saying? You cant take a kind advice without insulting/chestbeating/boasting. I leave you to your folly. You can continue discountenancing our advice.
shove ur 'kind advice up ur guts. how much love made u vote a fulani man to rule u ? shame on u if u cant follow ur own line of argument

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Bridget95(f): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.
Does your president love every tribe in Nigeria? where is freedom if Igbo should only invest in their region. The strength of the Igbo man over others is the ability to henes opportunities beyond his immediate environment. Lebanese, Americans and Europeans are doing the same.you want one Nigeria yet you don't want freedom of movement and residence in Nigeria because you lack the abilities to compete.Mr reason!

23 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Tyche(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I hear you but we aint the ones who feel marginalized and insecure in our own country. If you think we would attack you physically on our land, you must be mistaken. You can continue fearing for your lives in the north and not here but the damage we have done is more destructive and debilitating overtime.

You are not making sense. In one breath you praised the man who threatened to expel Igbos from Lagos, in another breath you are bringing the North into a discussion that has no bearing on them in any way.

As an aside; it's not only Igbos that fear for their lives in the North, even Yorubas do.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
its normal, an igboman will admire ur hardwirk and success and den strive to be like u or even better... the yorubaman will see ur success and get into the 'plotting mode' and grief mode.. dats the difference bw dese two groups

Na wa oooo. In my village there are so many badass yoruba tailors doing very very well sotay our own tailors come nearly dey hungry yet nobody is molesting them

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by UfuomaUN(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oh, so we didnt help him right? No problem then.
Mr, every Nigerian tribe voted Jonathan in 2011. He even received more votes in from the SS, East and as many votes from North so stop this politics of "If not us". It's shit and childish! In 2015, he lost cos the numbers swung massively against him in the North.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mightyhazel: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

Na wa oooo. In my village there are so many badass yoruba tailors doing very very well sotay our own tailors come nearly dey hungry yet nobody is molesting them
dats it ! if u genuinely admire success, success will bcome urs b4 long. but if u keep plotting against success like alcatarrh and his mob, u wiil forevrr be cursed... na so God take destine am. no be me make am so

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Bridget95:
Does your president love every tribe in Nigeria? where is freedom if Igbo should only invest in their region. The strength of the Igbo man over others is the ability to henes opportunities beyond his immediate environment. Lebanese, Americans and Europeans are doing the same.you want one Nigeria yet you don't want freedom of movement and residence in Nigeria because you lack the abilities to compete.Mr reason!

I have given my advice out of love. You want to keep investing outside but you dont want to develop your region? FYI, most Nigerians accept the fact that igbos are hard working but they dont respect you because they feel you always/must leave your land to survive. We wont allow a tribe that cant develop its region to lead the rest of us. This developmental acumen of the igbos must be replicated at home. This is not hate but sound advice. The choice to accept it or not is yours.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If the igbo man don't invest in your land, you might die of starvation.

The igbo man is Nigeria's commerce and economy.

But I wonder why you didn't clamour for the igbo man to disintegrate from Nigeria instead you shouted one Nigeria.

That's an attribute of a hypocrite.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

Who cares if they call Enugu no mans land? Who gives a shit grin So far they are peaceful and pay their bills in Enugu like Igbos do everywhere they live in Nigeria , [/b]we will not molest them[b]

The jury is still out about your phantom claims that there are millions of yorubas in the east{I very much doubt it}. In further response, are we molesting you? We have only woken up and dealing with a potential adversary systematically.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2017
FrancisDiote:

[/b]If the igbo man don't invest in your land, you might die of starvation[b].

The igbo man is Nigeria'so commerce and economy.

But I wonder why you didn't clamour for the igbo man to disintegrate from Nigeria instead you shouted one Nig ;Deria.

That's an attribute of a hypocrite.n

Na wa! Sha continue radicalizing the liberals amongst us. I have done my own work over the years. Continue...

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Albion05: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
You are smoking weed. How did you help Jonathan become the president?. Dont say rubbish in this forum. You are just manufacturing lies from all corners. What's the voting statistics of how Yorubas help Jonathan became the president. For your information to be a president any one running does not need to border about campaign in SW. SS, SE, NC , NE and NW is more than ok to win a president. Half of the votes in the SW will be shared together by the Southerners in the SW. I don't like when people assume that they are smart or intelligent than others. Always guide your words. You have been preaching hate and unguided ultrances on all your posts. Tomorrow you will come out and be pointing fingers at other region in the country.
Alcatraz005:

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!
See this mumu, did actually wrote this because you want to create a thread? Or because you wanted to exhaust the free 10mb from mtn before it expires? Is it the yellowba people the will give us the Biafra we already made up our minds on? Even in the subsequent Nigeria's political structure, can't you see the yellowba people has been subjected to political irrelevant going by the way the political structure has been positioned. Wake up your dafty brain.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The jury is still out about your phantom claims that there are millions of yorubas in the east{I very much doubt it}. In further response, are we molesting you? We have only woken up and dealing with a potential adversary systematically.

You and your jury need to travel and see the world. Life does not start in Ikorodu and and Ajah. There at least 100 yorubas in my hometown alone. A Yoruba doctor did NYSC in my hometown, stayed behind, married my town's woman and operates his clinic till tomorrow.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Albion05:
You are smoking weed. How did you help Jonathan become the president?. Dont say rubbish in this forum. You are just manufacturing lies from all corners. What's the voting statistics of how Yorubas help Jonathan became the president. For your information to be a president any one running does not need to border about campaign in SW. SS, SE, NC , NE and NW is more than ok to win a president. Half of the votes in the SW will be shared together by the Southerners in the SW. I don't like when people assume that they are smart or intelligent than others. Always guide your words. You have been preaching hate and unguided ultrances on all your posts. Tomorrow you will come out and be pointing fingers at other region in the country.

Ok, go vote an Igbo President by yourselves then. We accept we aint relevant. We only want to develop our region and keep our citizens at home. I dont hate anybody, i only love my tribe to a fault. grin

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

You and your jury need to travel and see the world. Life does not start in Ikorodu and and Ajah. There at least 100 yorubas in my hometown alone. A Yoruba doctor did NYSC in my hometown, stayed behind, married my town's woman and operates his clinic till tomorrow.

I was in the east for a year doing a vocational course and that is enough travel for me {I dont know about my crew though}. I just dont believe that we have more than a few thousand yorubas in the east. Is it my fault? My people dont like leaving their homeland. smiley

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Bridget95(f): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have given my advice out of love. You want to keep investing outside but you dont want to develop your region? FYI, most Nigerians accept the fact that igbos are hard working but they dont respect you because they feel you always/must leave your land to survive. We wont allow a tribe that cant develop its region to lead the rest of us. This developmental acumen of the igbos must be replicated at home. This is not hate but sound advice. The choice to accept it or not is yours.
what do you understand by development? define it.Have you been to igboland in your whole life ?what Igboland need is infrastructural development. seen when is it the responsibility of citizens to provide infrastructure in the country. we Igbo have transformed our land from the ashes of war to habitable place with descent storey buildings. do we begin to build roads? this is the question that gave raise to the quest for Biafra Republic. we don't give a dam about anyone's respect because we take pride in our strength and resilient abilities to survive. we are business men ,we have the right to move ,reside and do business anywhere in Nigeria since Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I was in the east for a year doing a vocational course and that is enough travel for me {I dont know about my crew though}. I just dont believe that we have more than a few thousand yorubas in the east. Is it my fault? My people dont like leaving their homeland. smiley

A year and you are still lack so much knowledge about Yoruba communities in the east. I am sure you didn't leave your dormitory or wherever you stayed. See the cost of a closed mind? Your people travel a lot from far north to far south and settle but you have no clue. Some yorubas claim Plateau state indigeneship sef

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Tyche(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Listen, all this chest beating and all what not are more are being spread online by jobless and never do well youths ; I dont know why you carry am for head except you fall into the category I mentioned.

An average business in the street, be they Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba knows too well that you cannot operate only among your own ethnic stock if you want to be successful.

I am Igbo, my boss is Pure Hausa but he is more like a father to me than even my own Uncles. The Dangote's the Otedola's and the Ifeanyi Uba's have people holding key positions in their company who are not of their tribe.

The reason is not far-fetched; they rely on merit and nothing less for success hence they don't limit themselves in search for that. The tailor th1at sews my cloth whenever I am in Enugu is a Yoruba man. There are a lot Igbo tailors in Enugu but he gives me what I want and on time too; if it's working why change it. If Seun Osewa finds an Igbo or Hausa man who can give him what he wants administratively, he will not hesitate to hire him.

We should do well to condemn these chest beating and any form of hatred. I am 100% sure that those who spread it are the jobless and never do well most of whom are even living with their parents.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Bridget95:
what do you understand by development? define it.Have you been to igboland in your whole life ?what Igboland need is infrastructural development. seen when is it the responsibility of citizens to provide infrastructure in the country. we Igbo have transformed our land from the ashes of war to habitable place with descent storey buildings. do we begin to build roads? this is the question that gave raise to the quest for Biafra Republic. we don't give a dam about anyone's respect because we take pride in our strength and resilient abilities to survive. we are business men ,we have the right to move ,reside and do business anywhere in Nigeria since Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

I believe those roads would have been built{Igbo can muster the funds} if your best minds resided in alaigbo. I am done giving unsolicited advice though since they are being rebuffed. What is my own?

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Albion05: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2017
@ Alcatraz005 do not bring out something that will consume you and I. Which state have you travelled to in Nigeria?. Be very careful of spilting rubbish on this platform. You are cursing unnecessary unrest to this country. Come to Rivers State, half of the people that run or drive Cab or taxi are yorubas earning a living. Our oil companies here in Rivers state is equally represented well by the Yorubas in those companies. Do not cause people to loose their jobs or cause dis unity or dis affection by this trash you are writing here. It will consume every body when the consequences starts.
Alcatraz005:

Ok, go vote an Igbo President by yourselves then. We accept we aint relevant. We only want to develop our region and keep our citizens at home. I dont hate anybody, i only love my tribe to a fault. grin

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Tyche:

Listen, all this chest beating and all what not are more are being spread online by jobless and never do well youths ; I dont know why you carry am for head except you fall into the category I mentioned.

An average business in the street, be they Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba knows too well that you cannot operate only among your own ethnic stock if you want to be successful.

I am Igbo, my boss is Pure Hausa but he is more like a father to me than even my own Uncles. The Dangote's the Otedola's and the Ifeanyi Uba's have people holding key positions in their company who are not of their tribe.

The reason is not far-fetched; they rely on merit and nothing less for success hence they don't limit themselves in search for that. The tailor th1at sews my cloth whenever I am in Enugu is a Yoruba man. There are a lot Igbo tailors in Enugu but he gives me what I want and on time too; if it's working why change it. If Seun Osewa finds an Igbo or Hausa man who can give him what he wants administratively, he will not hesitate to hire him.

We should do well to condemn these chest beating and any form of hatred. I am 100% sure that those who spread it are the jobless and never do well most of whom are even living with their parents.

Ok, nice one. Just advice people of your tribe to stop hating Yorubas of my generation or even Pa awolowo for that matter for the loss of the civil war. We are not responsible for the plight of igbos in Nigeria!

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Albion05:
@ Alcatraz005 do not bring out something that will consume you and I. Which state have you travelled to in Nigeria?. Be very careful of spilting rubbish on this platform. You are cursing unnecessary unrest to this country. Come to Rivers State, half of the people that run or drive Cab or taxi are yorubas earning a living. Our oil companies here in Rivers state is equally represented well by the Yorubas in those companies. Do not cause people to loose their jobs or cause dis unity or dis affection by this trash you are writing here. It will consume every body when the consequences starts.

Are you serious? I am causing disunity in Nigeria? A whole me? About your threats, you can do your worst. Igbos threatening war? What has the world turned to?

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by 7lives: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I was in the east for a year doing a vocational course and that is enough travel for me {I dont know about my crew though}. I just dont believe that we have more than a few thousandjavascript:void(0); yorubas in the east. Is it my fault? My people dont like leaving their homeland. smiley

Why would a Yoruba man move to SE when he can move to west coast or Europe?.
I was born in Ghana, my people are traders who moved to Ghana even before 1957, they witness Ghana independent struggles.
Some are still in Abidjan today, my people love the west, that is where the money is.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Bridget95(f): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I believe those roads would have been built{Igbo can muster the funds} if your best minds resided in alaigbo. I am done giving unsolicited advice though since they are being rebuffed. What is my own?
I am not attacking you or your advice. my point is that individuals cannot be taxed after paying their tax to construct roads. the government won't allow it.it is the duty of the Federal government to construct these roads because it beings to government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna. / Osinbajo Visits Zungeru, Niger State And Inspects Area Affected By Flood / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109