Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo (4688 Views)

Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Meanwhile, people like us are waiting for the midterm elections of 2018 where the hammer will fall heavily on the party of hate and divisiveness headed by the famous racist pig with the approval ratings in the sewage. Republicons lost the governorship elections in Virginia and NJ and now the Senate seat in Alabama. They ain't seen shiiit yet

Plus GA03 plus the Tennessee state house. Deep red state sh1t man. It will be epic trashing in blue strong holds.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Plus GA03 plus the Tennessee state house. Deep red state sh1t man. It will be epic trashing in blue strong holds.
More to come because Americans don't want to go back to Jim Crow era.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Trump is now every Republican

I gave you at least 10 Republican Senators Plus Mitt Romney and ll you can hang on is to Trump and Bannon

You used to be more detailed in analysis than this. Recently youve been very lightweight

dude, i could say the same for you.

Is trump not the face of the republican party again? we saw this exact scenario play out in 2016 when several republicans all spoke out against the puzzy grabber and then got back in line.

you guys have already established yourselves as having no problem with electing and hailing a guy accused of sexual misconduct, why should roy moore be any different?

2 Likes

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kophschmerzen:
https://www.google.de/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/roy-moore-latest-republican-campaign-funding-alabama-senate-race-donald-trump-child-sexual-abuse-a8094596.html%3famp

Welcome to the party of make America slave again.
You can see the house negroes hyperventilating over a racist scumbag losing. Party of slavery indeed. Abraham Lincoln the emancipator is turning in his grave in Springfield.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
oyb:

Is trump not the face of the republican party again? we saw this exact scenario play out in 2016 when several republicans all spoke out against the puzzy grabber and then got back in line.

you guys have already established yourselves as having no problem with electing and hailing a guy accused of sexual misconduct, why should roy moore be any different?

WHile I have always stuck with facts, the concept of facts seems to be going away from you. How is Trump the face of the Republican party when a lot of the party's lawmakers opposed his support for Moore

In 2016 Hilarry was a terrible candidate, In Alabama Jones was a significantly better candidate than Moore and Republicans went fully against him

The ones who elected Trump were actually the Obama coalition in the rust belt who refused to vote Hillary. This is another of the sloppiness in your analysis
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
oyb:

Do not believe any garbage the racist lapdog throw at you. The fact is that the president in America is the face and Numero uno of his party and the directions of the party comes from the president. How come the white nationalist pig Bannon went in full force for Moore?. Because he got his signals from the White House. When trump did robocalls and campaign for Moore, that means the Republican Party own Moore full time. Don't listen to that revisionist garbage here.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9inches(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you fuckward, the vainglorious sh1ttyhead leading your party endorsed a loser, you fu3knoids are just setting up for the coming losing streak. Who cares what main stream conservatives think, y'all voted Roy Moore than Doug Jones in double digit ratio.

You are getting overtly emotional. I hope you are okay. The fact is many Alabama Republicans failed to endorse or withdrew their support for Moore because of his baggage. Know this, Alabama is still an overwhelmingly red state that had issues with a bad candidate, and will easily elect a Republican candidate anytime they wish in the next election. They all support the president Trump's policies- immigration, healthcare, tax cuts. It won't be a smooth ride for Doug Jones in the senate because Pelosi/Schumer won't let him please Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5jgerKRzrg

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
9inches:

You are getting overtly emotional. I hope you are okay. The fact is many Alabama Republicans failed to endorse or withdrew their support for Moore because of his baggage which he could not credibly defend. Alabama is still an overwhelmingly red state that had issues with a bad candidate.

This is the truth. Alabama is still a deep red state. Moore was a terrible candidate. Anyone else who doesnt have such scandal would have won

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the truth. Alabama is still a deep red state. Moore was a terrible candidate. Anyone else who doesnt have such scandal would have won

It was a very very narrow win. And it was the black vote that did it. 67% white women voted the guy. It is not about any disgust with Moore, but about dems mobilising the black vote. Moore was in the lead most of the night, not so?

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
oyb:

It was a very very narrow win. And it was the black vote that did it. 67% white women voted the guy. It is not about any disgust with Moore, but about dems mobilising the black vote. Moore was in the lead most of the night, not so?

That is only half the story. If everyone black white, Democrats and Republican came out, and voted along the racial lines Dems love to throw around, and along party lines there is no way Jones will win

This was a place Barack Obama a black man could not win. A place Hillary couldnt win, a seat that has been secured with Republicans for decades, Is it that these black voters are just coming to the place? Many people who would normally vote Republican stayed at home because of Moore

The only reason Jones won was because Moore was a terrible candidate and many normal Republican voters rejected him

Trump won this same place by 64% to Hillary 36% just a year ago

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
9inches:

You are getting overtly emotional. I hope you are okay. The fact is many Alabama Republicans failed to endorse or withdrew their support for Moore because of his baggage. Know this, Alabama is still an overwhelmingly red state that had issues with a bad candidate, and will easily elect a Republican candidate anytime they wish in the next election. They all support the president Trump's policies- immigration, healthcare, tax cuts. It won't be a smooth ride for Doug Jones in the senate because Pelosi/Schumer won't let him please Trump.

Go f***k yourself loser, y'all coon take your f**king L with a good piece of mind.. You can try to twist this as you want, I don't give two f.. Singing my sweet home Alabama all summer long. Newsflash, your fellow loser in the business of coonery was just fired from the white house. Good riddance to the omarosa bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
9inches:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940584383605563392

Go choke on this loser.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by SalamRushdie: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
He lost because he was a moral burden to the GOP so stop deceiving yourself that it means Trump will lose the next election..Even trump did want moore there
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by rakish(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
All these repubs repeating the same thing they accused dems of. Moore lost even with Trump stauch endorsement. I remember during the senate primaries campaign were trump said he may be wrong supporting Luther Strange. Strange lost and he flipped to Moore with appeal to alabamians with assertiveness that Roy will be voted in. Roy lost and he is now claiming he knew roy will lose. This election victory is not about the skeptic repubs that did not vote,afterall majority of them especially white women voted for moore. It is those dems that mightily came out to vote for Jones. If Trump can win, i see no reason why alabama won't vote for a democrat again.

2 Likes

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He lost because he was a moral burden to the GOP so stop deceiving yourself that it means Trump will lose the next election..Even trump did want moore there
Sallam, stick to your local elections and tribal politics in Nigeria and stop making a fool of yourself here. Moore is just as racist as the pig you love and Americans like me are getting tired of divisive figures in our country. Thank God that you are in Nigeria because we don't need more Uncle Toms like you to pollute our discuss. Beginning of the end for the racist pig. Last three elections ( Governorships in Virginia and NJ ) and Senate in Alabama has gone Democratic way. 2018 midterm elections will be a tsunami falling on RepubliSORES. Can't wait till November 18.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9inches(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Go f***k yourself loser, y'all coon take your f**king L with a good piece of mind.. You can try to twist this as you want, I don't give two f.. Singing my sweet home Alabama all summer long. Newsflash, your fellow loser in the business of coonery was just fired from the white house. Good riddance to the omarosa bad rubbish.

Just look at the kind of bile oozing out of you. Singing Sweet Home Alabama or Song of The South is no one's business. It's either you make a credible argument on this forum concerning the topic or you keep your bile to yourself. Labeling a decent human being as accomplished as Omarosa a coon earns you nothing. It's either envy is killing you or you are just morally bankrupt and reprehensible. You sound deformed really.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9inches(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940584383605563392

Go choke on this loser.

What about that? The people exercised their freewill and voted according to their conscience and will face the consequences, good or bad. It's that simple. Don't b1tch much about it.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
rakish:
All these repubs repeating the same thing they accused dems of. Moore lost even with Trump stauch endorsement. I remember during the senate primaries campaign were trump said he may be wrong supporting Luther Strange. Strange lost and he flipped to Moore with appeal to alabamians with assertiveness that Roy will be voted in. Roy lost and he is now claiming he knew roy will lose. This election victory is not about the skeptic repubs that did not vote,afterall majority of them especially white women voted for moore. It is those dems that mightily came out to vote for Jones. If Trump can win, i see no reason why alabama won't vote for a democrat again.
You nailed it. What turned the election around was the overwhelming majority of blacks that voted for Mr Jones. According to the exit polls, 98% of black women and 93 percent of black men voted for Mr Jones the same way black people came out for the Trailblazer known as Obama. What got the blacks in Alabama angry was the video of the Racist Moore saying that slavery time was better time in America for all. Only God knows why the worthless racists find a comfortable home within the republikkan party?. Bunch of worthless dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by armyofone(m): 2:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Bannon, I don't know who his listeners are...thought he was a wife beater. The guy looks like someone working so hard for his pocket. At the end of the day, he is smiling at his bank accounts grin

So why the hurry to pass tax reforms? Why not let people discuss the new deal further, get a grip etc ?
Maybe they want to pass it before Americans understand it - oh well undecided

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Kophschmerzen: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2017
9inches:

Just look at the kind of bile oozing out of you. Singing Sweet Home Alabama or Song of The South is no one's business. It either you make a credible argument on this forum concerning the topic or you keep your bile to yourself. Labeling a decent human being as accomplished as Omarosa a coon earns you nothing. It's either envy is killing you or you are just morally bankrupt and reprehensible. You sound deformed really,

Who cares what a re4tarded coon like you thinks, omorosa is hated in the black community by 90+ percent, you need to see the reaction of Symone Sanders, Angela Rye and April Ryan to her kick or throw out. Jealous of a doorknob who's loyal to be on the plantation in the 21st century. Please go continue drinking your kool aid of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Democrat Doug Jones won the Alabama Senate seat over a racist and child rapist Republican Candidate Roy Moore that was endorsed by Trump. Big ups for Alabamans showing America we don't want any divisive figures leading our country anymore.
Really happy that trump suffered another loss.That child molester,pro slavery,racist,and religious bigot did not get to capital hill, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Democrat Doug Jones won the Alabama Senate seat over a racist and child rapist Republican Candidate Roy Moore that was endorsed by Trump. Big ups for Alabamans showing America we don't want any divisive figures leading our country anymore.
Really happy that trump suffered another loss.That child molester,pro slavery,racist,and religious bigot in person of Roy Moore did not get to capital hill, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2017
armyofone:
Bannon, I don't know who his listeners are...thought he was a wife beater. The guy looks like someone working so hard for his pocket. At the end of the day, he is smiling at his bank accounts grin

So why the hurry to pass tax reforms? Why not let people discuss the new deal further, get a grip etc ?
Maybe they want to pass it before Americans understand it - oh well undecided
They do not want the democrats to cause wahala again and with Doug Jones win problem could come out since the democrats are gaining momentum.Hurricane trump has to fulfill his campaign promises.As for Steve bannon who has said the presidency they fought for is now lost after his sack what do you expect from such a man.What pains me most is the fact that trump could be friends with a man that identifies with the alt right movement.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9inches(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Who cares what a re4tarded coon like you thinks, omorosa is hated in the black community by 90+ percent, you need to see the reaction of Symone Sanders, Angela Rye and April Ryan to her kick or throw out. Jealous of a doorknob who's loyal to be on the plantation in the 21st century. Please go continue drinking your kool aid of idiocy.

Such a lunacy to pull statistics out of your rear hole; why not make it 99.9%. Omarosa as a conservative and outspoken black woman is seen as a threat to the DNC (which houses the most chunk of the African American women) by the fact that she not longer supports the policies that have undermined the black community for years. I'm sure you heard even April denouncing Angela's childish hysteria: "Angela, Angela you know I have much love for you, BUT you know what, I don't delight in anyone's demise". They were so pained Omarosa is not living within their mob-psychology cocoon and is way matured to engage in fatuous victim mentality attitude of the liberal left.

Are you talking about the same Clinton plantation obama spent 8 odious years licking butts while the 'Hillary Group' ran government? You need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery and live free. I bet none of your Angela Rye-ish idols experienced the tragedy of life Omarosa lived through her childhood and yet realized victim mentality is another form of slavery. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Abbeybailey(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
They do not want the democrats to cause wahala again and with Doug Jones win problem could come out since the democrats are gaining momentum.Hurricane trump has to fulfill his campaign promises.As for Steve bannon who has said the presidency they fought for is now lost after his sack what do you expect from such a man.What pains me most is the fact that trump could be friends with a man that identifies with the alt right movement.
Trump is a full time member of alt right and a Nazi loving president who thinks he's there to serve White people only. That's why I loathe him passionately. American president is the moral conscience of America but the dotard in the White House is the worst man to occupy that exalted office. Imagine a president that abuse, curses and intimidate his own citizens ?. Even Buhari at his worst won't call out and be abusive of Nigerians. Imagine a president hailing Tiki torches carrying Nazi members while at the same time calling Millionaires and Multimilllionaires Black NFL players kneeling down against the oppression their people are going through SOB. Then some never do well who can barely eat two meals a day of nairaland are hailing and worshipping him like he's Jesus Christ. Woe unto them all and their racist pig master they worship.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Trump is a full time member of alt right and a Nazi loving president who thinks he's there to serve White people only. That's why I loathe him passionately. American president is the moral conscience of America but the dotard in the White House is the worst man to occupy that exalted office. Imagine a president that abuse, curses and intimidate his own citizens ?. Even Buhari at his worst won't call out and be abusive of Nigerians. Imagine a president hailing Tiki torches carrying Nazi members while at the same time calling Millionaires and Multimilllionaires Black NFL players kneeling down against the oppression their people are going through SOB. Then some never do well who can barely eat two meals a day of nairaland are hailing and worshipping like he's Jesus Christ. Woe unto them all and their racist pig master they worship.
Trump is a narcissist,misogynist and anything that ascribes to hate associates itself with Donald trump.I can't believe this man is 71 years old he talks and reasons like a baby let him make one mistake that can lead to impeachment Americans would gladly send this man out.Fellow republicans are tired of him and have warned him to steer clear of Steve bannon the world is watching.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Martin0(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Trump is a narcissist,misogynist and anything that ascribes to hate associates itself with Donald trump.I can't believe this man is 71 years old he talks and reasons like a baby let him make one mistake that can lead to impeachment Americans would gladly send this man out.Fellow republicans are tired of him and have warned him to steer clear of Steve bannon the world is watching.

Hmmm are u based in America or an American
Am surprised at your comment
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm are u based in America or an American
Am surprised at your comment
I have relatives there.I am current on world issues because i watch domestic and international news,my favourites are CNN and TVC.I just love politics current affairs and research on a lot of different things as long as they can be seen on wikipedia. Sometimes you don't need to be abroad to learn about world issues they are just on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have relatives there.I am current on world issues because i watch domestic and international news,my favourites are CNN and TVC.I just love politics current affairs and research on a lot of different things as long as they can be seen on wikipedia. Sometimes you don't need to be abroad to learn about world issues they are just on the internet.

Hmmmm ok ooo,I agree to ur last linegringrin
Carry on eegrin
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm ok ooo,I agree to ur last linegringrin Carry on eegrin
Thank you.
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you.
You welcome
Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you.

You welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya BANS All GMO Monsanto Foods! / Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi / Tunisia's Ben Ali Sentenced To Life In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.