Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard (1456 Views)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard by samuelgist: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2017
After making small talk for a few minutes, Cole finally turned the conversation and asked softly, “So, Mike, what is it that you’d like to do, I’m at your service!?!” He fidgeted nervously in his seat and said haltingly, “I-I don’t know, what do you think we should do first!?!” “Well,” Cole replied smoothly, “how about if I strip for you, most of the men like seeing me take of my clothes, how does that sound to you!?!” “Oh, yes,” he replied almost breathlessly, “that sounds very nice, I’d love to see you take off your things!!!” “Do you like big cocks,” Cole asked while taking off his shirt and exposing his smoothly muscled tanned chest!?! “Y- yes,” he moaned quietly, “I love big cocks, is yours big!?!” “I don’t know,” he replied while sliding off his tight pants, “how big is big, what’s big to you might be small to someone else?!?” “My lover was seven inches long and that seemed pretty big to me,” he moaned as Cole’s bikini underwear came into view!!! Cole now stood not more than three feet away from him and with hands on his hips asked in a low voice, “Why don’t you pull these down for and see for yourself, I hope it doesn’t disappoint you!!!” With his hands now literally shaking, he reached out and after hooking his fingers in the waist band, took a deep breath and began tugging them down over his firm thighs, and as the rapidly thickening dick popped into view he gasped and stammered, “I-I don’t believe it, h-how big is it, it’s incredible!?!” “I’m not sure,” he whispered, “why don’t you feel for yourself and tell me how big you think it is?!?” With his eyes the size of saucers, he gingerly reached out and softly caressed the big head, inducing it to spasm slightly while moaning softly, “I-it must be eight inches long, is that about right!?!” “Ohhhhh, Mike,” he chuckled, “I’m afraid that you’re a little off, but just by and inch and a half!!!” “Oh god,” he gaped, “it’s nine and a half inches long, and so thick, c- can I suck it, please can I suck it!?!” Cole didn’t even answer, instead he just pushed his crotch forward in an open invitation for Mike to take him into his mouth, which is exactly what he did as he let the big head press momentarily against his lips, and after savoring the sensation, opened wide and let it slide into his hungry mouth!!! “Oh myyyyyyyy,” he sighed as he devoured his thickness, “you older men just have a knack for sucking c

full story @ http://nairagist.com.ng
Re: Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard by 9jaDoc(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2017
You mean fúck not f**k

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It / 2 Deaf And Dumb Slay Queens Arguing Over A Man On Facebook Live / Beyonce And Jay Z Expecting Their Fourth Child (pregnancy Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.