Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Matters Of The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart (284 Views)

Matters Of The Heart / Matters Of The Heart / Matters Of The Heart! He Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters Of The Heart by JosssshyEmma(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Either i chose to love or i chose to hate, living you broken can never be my choice why don't you trying to cheat me with care, love, sincerity and faithfulness and watch me shout at you. but nowadays you always love to be doing this good by lieing, cheating, unfaithfulness, insecurities and all this good life that makes a relationship stronger. it is of no need to feel for me while am in love to someone. better relate it as default or you may exercise it quietly as your emotions demands. let's learn to be ourselves no matter how we are pushed to misbehave.
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Emotionless100: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Meet And Date Professionals / Same Love / Your Thoughts On Failed Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.