Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving (42432 Views)

UK 'destiny Church' Giving Out £100 And Groceries To Members - Timi Alleges / Church Giving And unbiblical Practices / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by streamsofjoy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
richeeyo:

First your thought are shallow.
Must you be a church boy to understand the scripture
Must you even be a Christian to understand.
I have a dish focused on the middle east yahlive.
When you would see a Muslim giving in depth teaching about the Bible than a Christian.
When you put your heart in reading the Bible, understanding shall come upon you.
Be holy in the heart first
And not by pretense
For others to see you are a Christian.
You are a bench warmer.
Truth be told most youth today go to church to impress the ladies.
Then when you in the church all types of perfume in the air.
What do you call that?
That's disrespecting God

Lol. Kk
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by mrgaptooth(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
honniemail:
Tithing works for me and there is nothing anyone would say to change me...i had a personal convinction nd i am tithing till i die by God's grace.

I was once an unbeliever who criticise this...i would say "look at these pple moving around in their legedese benz..funding their GO's to get jets

But now i know better by HIS grace..

I wont say freeze is wrong...but he doesnt have an indepth understanding of giving

He is freeing d "sheepie" on tithing, has he heard of sacrificial given

He shouldnt even bother to know cos he will develop heart attack when he gets to know wat we are parting with to give as sacrifice not to man but to God who has put it in our hands

Tithes and offerings are used to pay salaries of worker i.epastors, acountants..clearners etc

Their are over 18000 working staffs in my church are they not citizens of this country
Does frezze and his followers know how many family that is being fed,housed nd educated with this salary they earn frm f church

Is it not the tithe that is being use to pay them??
Pls i want to know how the pastor is embezzling d moni cos me i am not understanding

Even d private jets is not bought in d pastors name its in d church name nd i know of times delegates av gine on trips with this jet thats on several occassion withiout d GO's

I pay my tithe
I give to my parents
I give to d needy around me
And i touch lives in my little capacity

And i will continue to do so till Jesus come
Big lie u don't look like someone who will give to the needy
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by honniemail(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't know the church you attend but you need to go and attend some of this upcoming one man church and you will have a feel of what some people are talking about.

Like wat d op said, jesus never queried d corrupt leaders but focus on wat d poor woman gave

It doesnt matter if a church is an upcoming or latest...
Just find a place where ur spiritual urge can be quenched,where u would sow ur tithe nd it will germinate,i wont give my seed carelessly

When i started going to church it took me over a yr b4 i paid any offering so i know wat i am talking about

I knew where i was before i started these

transactions with the almighty and i knw wher i am now.

Permit me to share one here
Formerly when i was just a church member nd not a follower of God's instructions,i fall sick atleast twice in a year that i would be unconcious for days..
I didnt meet with any pastor, it is the word of God i was being fed with that i entered into a convenant with Him...
Frm that time till now, thats over 6years i av not taken ordinary paracetamol

This is what money cannot buy and a great deliverance for me
All those criticising..pls anything that works for u should be noted nd leave us d sheepie alone

Christaks...Jesus owns d church hope u've heard abt d new GO of the RCCG he is not an adeboye so its nt a family affair like u think nd even if it is...i av a personal relationship with God so its nt my buz
LeanonGOD....bamoski...thylord
Stop using panadol for oda's headache..
Somoene single handedly paid to get an anger wher my church private jets are being parked..and has been maintaining it from dat time till now.....most of this GOs are on multinationalnpay rolls nd they earn more than d mds there without working for d company
Pls help urself make enof moni nd nothing will be too big to do for God and his servants nd dat shuld nt stop u from giving to d needy nd ur parents
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by OkCornel(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

Matthew 23:23 shows you all are liars
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

If you’re not liar then tell me what Christ meant by saying “ you should practice the latter, without neglecting the former”

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY

If Matthew 23v23 is your shield of defence. Please bear in mind that the Law was fully active at this point. Even animal sacrifices were ongoing at this point. Even Jesus directed lepers he healed to the Priests so they can be purified and examined by the Priests.

Therefore, in the context of Matthew 23 v 23... if you are not;

1) Doing animal sacrifice like the Pharisees do OR
2) You do not go to a Jewish Priest for examination after Jesus heals you...

Then you are guilty like the Pharisees and you're sinning against God!

There's the Law and then there's Grace, make a choice on where you stand. You cannot be on the fence on this matter.
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by streamsofjoy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
christemmbassey:
pls my dear sister , "you are the light of the world, let your light so shine that people may may see and and glorify your Heavenly father......"
The truth remains, the tithes scammers have reduced our Heavenly Father to a trader. and thereby driving people into atheism and Islam.

what type of God will sell anything and everything to anybody.
If you like kill, rob,do rituals, sell human parts, peddle your body and engage in any type of wickedness, as long as you you give God his share through tithe he will bless you.
what type of God is that?
so don't defend these thieves..
what is happening is Reformation orchestrated by by God, and God can use whomever He wants.
Remain blessed.

Kk. Tnks
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
OkCornel:

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY

If Matthew 23v23 is your shield of defence. Please bear in mind that the Law was fully active at this point. Even animal sacrifices were ongoing at this point. Even Jesus directed lepers he healed to the Priests so they can be purified and examined by the Priests.

Therefore, in the context of Matthew 23 v 23... if you are not;

1) Doing animal sacrifice like the Pharisees do OR
2) You do not go to a Jewish Priest for examination after Jesus heals you...

Then you are guilty like the Pharisees and you're sinning against God!

There's the Law and then there's Grace, make a choice on where you stand. You cannot be on the fence on this matter.
Stop trying to be smart by half! Did Christ condemn tithes in that passage?? Yes or No?
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by DejiZoe: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
God bless you my brother. Paying of tithes and offerings has never been by force. Those that are paying are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by Childofaking: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Dangote did not ask people to pay him money to run his business.He worked and made his own money and is free to spend it the way he wants.Pastors live off donations from members.You cannot take donations from indigent church members and live estravagantly.In the US the health sectratary the equivalent of Nigeria's minister of health was forced to resign because he flew in first class.Not even a private jet but for flying in first class.Living off public funds always comes with a responsibility
Will the Pastors come and give account to you? Most churches have governing councils that hold the overseers responsible. You will be surprised that general overseers don't even touch the so called tithe. The churches have committees that determine how the funds are spent. But many big pastors have money coming to them from money directly given to them by nembers ( not tithe ) and revenue from book written by them.

It is like people prefer to see pastors in poverty.
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by OkCornel(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanuel1999:

tithing 1/10 of ur livestock or harvested crop... Farming and hunting were thier means of livelihood.. Were they paid by government? Now is it everybody dat farm or hunt the salary is nt an income from one's means of livelihood... Wait o in context to ur above text... We knw dat woman who gave her last penny... Was she rich to cloth, feed or shelter any one.. She barely cud fend for herself... But God picked her out bcus she gave to the church and not to a brother in the street... Jst play ur part give to the church... Judgement day they will tell God what they did with the money... But if u want to knw join the financial team of your church

1) Was there a Church before Jesus was crucified?
2) What touched the heart of God was the fact that she gave her all...her very best...unlike a rich fellow just before her that gave to show off.

If she had no love for God, she would not do what she did. If you have no love for God, but you think God is a piggy bank or you're giving to show off, you're wasting your money.

God looks at the heart (intentions) and not necessarily your outward appearance (actions)

Back to the basics: Genuinely Love God and Love your neighbor...anything outside this is a waste of time and money

1 Like

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saintmark88(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

Matthew 23:23 shows you all are liars
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

If you’re not liar then tell me what Christ meant by saying “ you should practice the latter, without neglecting the former”

Don't try to be smart by half Mr . show me were Jesus paid tithe or collected tithe as leader of the church

The pharisees were under d law so they were obliged to pay tithe, but Christ says there r things higher than tithe...which is want we r saying to u today.....there r things higher than tithe and nybody that says tithe is d way to heaven and way of unlocking heavenly blessing is a conman. This is because Christ has told u to pay more focus on other tins as christains
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by Acidosis(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
And isn't that a good tin what you attribute to daddyfreez if that's actually what he is doing?

Do you even know what you re saying?

Ur posts sound like one trying to help glorify freezes agenda

Daddy Freeze is known for flaunting Rolex Watches with Hushpuppi in Dubai. What right does he has to condemn other Christians for doing exact thing he enjoys doing?

1 Like

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
saintmark88:

Don't try to be smart by half Mr . show me were Jesus paid tithe or collected tithe as leader of the church

The pharisees were under d law so they were obliged to pay tithe, but Christ says there r things higher than tithe...which is want we r saying to u today.....there r things higher than tithe and nybody that says tithe is d way to heaven and way of unlocking heavenly blessing is a conman. This is because Christ has told u to pay more
focus on other tins as christains
When they are caught in their lies they try to change even the words of Christ himself, Christ clearly said that there were weightier and more important things alright, but he also said that even the lesser things shouldn’t also be neglected or you now want to prove Christ a liar too?
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by honniemail(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=mrgaptooth post=63251117][color=#770077][b][size=10]Big lie u don't look like someone who will give to the needy
Wat does giving to d needy mean
Nd how does somebody that gives to d needy should look

Okay maybe i shud paste in on my forehead on d next picture pinchure i am uploading i dont owe u any explanation nd pls dont mention me again

Oga dats has an inner eye to know who is giving to d poor nd who is not....it is not in d quantity but in d quality of wat u are giving

Its nt even abt moni....i give skill free of charge abi is dat nt giving??
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saintmark88(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Disneylady:

The guy you quoted didn't understand his own right up at all......it is logical, there's is much difference between WILLINGNESS and COMPULSION. One can decide to give everything he has to the cause of God or humanity. About the woman they were citing in the bible, she wasn't compelled to give her all, she willingly did. So what's all the fuss about

My sister I saidnthey r under a spell that's y they see no difference be compulsion and willingness
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by OkCornel(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

Stop trying to be smart by half! Did Christ condemn tithes in that passage?? Yes or No?

No He did not.

Now please answer and don't be smart by half.

Is tithe 10% of harvested crops and livestock? OR 10% of monthly gold and silver?

I'm awaiting your kind response with scriptural back ups.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by christemmbassey(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kennydoc:

There is nothing fraudulent about it because it is the DUTY of every Christian to give to support the church. When you love God, you're willing to share your resources with Him. It's the same way a married woman who truly loves her hubby cannot withhold her money from him.
If you think the pastors are misusing the money, it isn't in your place to judge. You still have to give after all.
None of us refuses to pay our tax because our politicians are misusing the funds.
my brother tithe payment and collection in Christianity is the biggest scam in human history.
now about pastors and church money, I will answer you with Paul's admonition t
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saltoasis: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have never seen a church where they put a gun to your head that you must pay tithes and for those paying, are they complaining? [color=#990000][/color]If someone decides to give his or her 1 year earnings to a church are you the one that will help him or her to drink gaari. It seems this freeze guy is using panadol for another man's headache.
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saintmark88(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

When they are caught in their lies they try to change even the words of Christ himself, Christ clearly said that there were weightier and more important things alright, but he also said that even the lesser things shouldn’t also be neglected or you now want to prove Christ a liar too?

I said weightier u said more important....I can cu have a problem with words and English. Like I said the pharises were under d law, they lived by the law. And by d law they are under d compulsion to pay tithe.... Do u live under d law nymore??

Even Christ tried to make dem understand that, this tithing law isn't important as other weightier tons, but they refused to listen, must as u r failing to listen....nibilical pharisee who has eyes but cannot see
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by Emmanuel1999(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
OkCornel:

1) Was there a Church before Jesus was crucified?
2) What touched the heart of God was the fact that she gave her all...her very best...unlike a rich fellow just before her that gave to show off.

If she had no love for God, she would not do what she did. If you have no love for God, but you think God is a piggy bank or you're giving to show off, you're wasting your money.

God looks at the heart (intentions) and not necessarily your outward appearance (actions)

Back to the basics: Genuinely Love God and Love your neighbor...anything outside this is a waste of time and money
when i said church i neva meant building o... Numbers 8:21 old testament the tithe wer given to the levites(priest) as thier inheritance... Before u wud say era of law was ushered out.. Matt 5:17 dont think i have come to abolish the law or prophets, i havent cum to abolish them bt to fulfill them...i Beta pay my tithe nw b4 i die and find out that refusin 2 pay was a sin
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
OkCornel:

No He did not.

Now please answer and don't be smart by half.

Is tithe 10% of harvested crops and livestock? OR 10% of monthly gold and silver?

I'm awaiting your kind response with scriptural back ups.

Thank you.
Good! Splendid! Now you agree that the author and finisher of our faith did not condemn tithes?
Tithes in the days of the Israelites in the wilderness was in harvested crops because that was what they had..they were farmers..a lot of them also brought their trinkets and gold to the altar of God as offerings..the medium does not matter, Magdalene paid hers via expensive ointment worth more than a year wage! You are now deflecting from the main point.
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saintmark88(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

I am beyond your level of phoolishness and insults...look for your fellow uncouth nairalanders to trade insults with...

This one is fighting for his daily bread, he probably has one zinc and wood bible church someone, and u pple want to take away his only means of lively hood....he will protect it with his last drop of blood...conman
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
saintmark88:

This one is fighting for his daily bread, he probably has one zinc and wood bible church someone, and u pple want to take away his only means of lively hood....he will protect it with his last drop of blood...conman
Again look for your fellow nairaland trolls to throw vituperations at...I discuss only with matured people..and I won’t honor your trolling henceforth..
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saintmark88(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Acidosis:

Daddy Freeze is known for flaunting Rolex Watches with Hushpuppi in Dubai. What right does he has to condemn other Christians for doing exact thing he enjoys doing?

Freeze collects no donation from anyone just like every other person in this pix....so on what basis r u comparing him with pple who collect donations from pple
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by christemmbassey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kennydoc:

There is nothing fraudulent about it because it is the DUTY of every Christian to give to support the church. When you love God, you're willing to share your resources with Him. It's the same way a married woman who truly loves her hubby cannot withhold her money from him.
If you think the pastors are misusing the money, it isn't in your place to judge. You still have to give after all.
None of us refuses to pay our tax because our politicians are misusing the funds.
my brother tithe payment and collection in Christianity is the biggest scam in human history.
now about pastors and church money, I will answer you with Paul's admonition "let no man despise thy youth, but be an example to the believers......"
bro it is a shame and a tragedy that a Christian should encourage wicked acts of pastors by telling us not to hold them accountable for their actions, so much that the church is learning from the world instead of the opposite.
and the truth is, the day pastors in Nigeria repent, Nigeria will change for good forever.
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by maestroferddi: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Acidosis:

You know the Bible like the back of your hands but you don't know that fraudulent Churches have been in existence even before the Ministry of Jesus?
And what was Jesus reaction to the graft that was taking place in the church?

Did he condone it?

I cant understand the point you are trying to make...
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by saintmark88(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

Again look for your fellow nairaland trolls to throw vituperations at...I discuss only with matured people..and I won’t honor your trolling henceforth..

U have consistently shown how low grade ur reasoning is with defending d indefensible with ridiculous arguments...u r under a spell cast on u by ur pastor to keep u eternally poor and him eternally rich over u
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by OkCornel(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

Good! Splendid! Now you agree that the author and finisher of our faith did not condemn tithes?
Tithes in the days of the Israelites in the wilderness was in harvested crops because that was what they had..they were farmers..a lot of them also brought their trinkets and gold to the altar of God as offerings..the medium does not matter, Magdalene paid hers via expensive ointment worth more than a year wage! You are now deflecting from the main point.

You actually just said the medium for paying tithes does not matter?

The same God that clearly gave instructions on how tithes should be paid despite knowing that there is Gold and Silver back in those days...you are actually saying the medium for paying tithes does not matter?

This is deception. Keep it up. SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT GOD WHO GAVE THIS INSTRUCTION IN DEUTRONOMY 14V 22-29 DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING?

Tithes
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

1 Like

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by Emmanuel1999(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
payin of tithe is nt a sin... But payin of tithe with wrong motive either to show up or payin of tithe and neglectin the other law is a sin... Luk 18:12 in new testament payin of tithe was mentioned xo its nt an old testament thing
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by tonguengineer(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
honniemail:
Tithing works for me and there is nothing anyone would say to change me...i had a personal convinction nd i am tithing till i die by God's grace.

I was once an unbeliever who criticise this...i would say "look at these pple moving around in their legedese benz..funding their GO's to get jets

But now i know better by HIS grace..

I wont say freeze is wrong...but he doesnt have an indepth understanding of giving

He is freeing d "sheepie" on tithing, has he heard of sacrificial given

He shouldnt even bother to know cos he will develop heart attack when he gets to know wat we are parting with to give as sacrifice not to man but to God who has put it in our hands

Tithes and offerings are used to pay salaries of worker i.epastors, acountants..clearners etc

Their are over 18000 working staffs in my church are they not citizens of this country
Does frezze and his followers know how many family that is being fed,housed nd educated with this salary they earn frm f church

Is it not the tithe that is being use to pay them??
Pls i want to know how the pastor is embezzling d moni cos me i am not understanding

Even d private jets is not bought in d pastors name its in d church name nd i know of times delegates av gine on trips with this jet thats on several occassion withiout d GO's

I pay my tithe
I give to my parents
I give to d needy around me
And i touch lives in my little capacity

And i will continue to do so till Jesus come
Thank you ma
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by OkCornel(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

You are saying that the children of Israel never paid tithes in gold and silver because they were farmers? During the time of Jesus as per Matthew 23 v 23 why were they not paying tithes in gold and silver? undecided

When their ancestor Abraham used silver to purchase Sarah's grave? When these same Israelites left Egypt with all sorts of precious things from the Egyptians...you are saying that they had no gold and silver but they had only crops and livestock alone?

Please stop twisting the scriptures to suit a false doctrine abeg...

1 Like

Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by BoboKush(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Daddy freeze or na freezer will start that soon. Tithe is just phase one then after offerings and then sin

Lolxxxxxx
Re: What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
saintmark88:

Freeze collects no donation from anyone just like every other person in this pix....so on what basis r u comparing him with pple who collect donations from pple

Last time I checked, the freethesheeple movement was targeted at tithe payers. Tithe payers earn money in the same manner freeze earns from his OAP job. If Freeze has the right to lavish his money on Patek and Rolex watches in Dubai, others have the right to spend theirs on their Pastors, without criticism.

Calling tithe payers "sheeples" for spending on rich GOs rather than the poor is like insulting Freeze for buying Patek watches instead of patronizing the dying aboki watch seller in Maami market.

Freeze is nothing but a bloody hypocrite.

The freethesheeple movement is anti-christ, it has sent more people away from the Church FYI.

If Freeze preach the right message of salvation and the knowledge of Christ, people will use their soul and resources in their own understanding of biblical teaching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.