Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK (22221 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by manikspears: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sirheny007:
undecided
bad belle
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by HajimeSaito(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
cool
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by midehi2(f): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sirheny007:

Hmmm
Just no use am masturbate oo lipsrsealed cheesy
I will ooo, so stop cheesy
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Richardabbey(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
angry If I Comment Nw , Dose Biafrat Fools Will Say I Dey Comment Nonsense . How Can Some1 Carry All Her Family In A Cab To Watch Movie

Am Nt Crazy Na cool

I Knw Wat Am Saying
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
oyetpel:

Have you heard of one Ademola Lookman?

Is lookman Yoruba or Islamic or English?
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by sureteeboy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
1Sharon:
But this is old now The star wars films came out when?
That was "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" is hitting the theaters on Friday, 15th of December 2017.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
sureteeboy:
That was "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" is hitting the theaters on Friday, 15th of December 2017.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
See "funkification" of Yoruba name...

Adegboyega = Boyega grin

You are still as black as the Amala you eat though.

Omoluabi!

Who told you he eats amala?
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by BanevsJoker(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
sureteeboy:
Dude, look at the background in the first pic, it's clearly The Last Jedi. A movie premiere is meant to hold before the movie is available to the general public. Funny how the guy you "corrected" just accepted without doing extra research. Just like politicians and Nigerian voters. grin
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by 10am: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

Contact NOW to get you Website ‘Global Office’ Development
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Chigirl042(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
wow,see Ugwu the houseboy in half of a yellow sun.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
1Sharon:

Who told you he eats amala?
A little bird ...
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Godsgal(f): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Dude is talented..
Was thrilled by his performance in the Chidimanda Adichie's adapted story on the Nigerian civil war
Half of a yellow sun, u mean.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by MRAKBEE(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Godsgal:
Half of a yellow sun, u mean.
Yeah
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by Bifrost: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
He's not a good actor.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by sureteeboy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Dude, look at the background in the first pic, it's clearly The Last Jedi. A movie premiere is meant to hold before the movie is available to the general public. Funny how the guy you "corrected" just accepted without doing extra research. Just like politicians and Nigerian voters. grin
You're wrong Bro. The Last Jedi hasn't been released. It's hitting the theaters this Friday and by virtue of this, it's yet unavailable to the general public
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by BanevsJoker(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
sureteeboy:
You're wrong Bro. The Last Jedi hasn't been released. It's hitting the theaters this Friday and by virtue of this, it's yet unavailable to the general public
Na wah for you. Did you even read my comment before replying? Look at the first picture again, behind the stormtrooper on the left. I'm done explaining to you. Have fun.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by sureteeboy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Na wah for you. Did you even read my comment before replying?
Are you also insinuating the pics are old as the moniker I quoted stated? If that's the case, I think you're the one who needs to check what you wrote earlier again.
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by sureteeboy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Na wah for you. Did you even read my comment before replying? Look at the first picture again, behind the stormtrooper on the left. I'm done explaining to you. Have fun.
lol. I saw what you're talking about. The Last Jedi was visible in that poster which perfectly explains the topic of this thread. The other moniker thought it's an old picture and I tried correcting that.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42335577/star-wars-heres-what-happened-at-the-last-jedi-premiere
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by blingxx(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
1Sharon:
But this is old now The star wars films came out when?

Star wars:the last jebi.. Not force awaken... It's another part cheesy
Re: John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK by blingxx(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
kumakunta:

Most foreigners find it hard to pronounce the gb yoruba alphabet . So instead of choosing Goyega he went for Boyega .

What about that yoruba dude in suicide squad.. He's name start from adebayo.. Forget the rest sha cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' / I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.