Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him (30763 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
First you were declared wanted, now this undecided

I don't believe you joor

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by notttty(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
my elder brother was released from prison last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
please what advice do you have for a jailbird. he is now 47 years old. we don't have a family, they abandoned him. what business should he go into. should he go back to school or become a pastor.
mind you he has cash.
sorry to ask but how did your bro make money in prison. just asking oo .. just incase hustle outside no work m,aybe inside go work
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Obidon042: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Give him bible to read from Gen-Rev so that sense will fall on him cool cool cool.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by profbayo: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
You go soon follow his footstep to prison
Bro, use ur brain nah if you have one
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by wickyyolo: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
my elder brother was released from prison last week. few of us went to received him at port Harcourt prison. he is emaciated. although I was just a boy when he was incarcerated. he sent me to school while he was behind bars.
please what advice do you have for a jailbird. he is now 47 years old. we don't have a family, they abandoned him. what business should he go into. should he go back to school or become a pastor.
mind you he has cash.

What will pay him most is handwork.

Shoe Making, Spare Part etc. He needs a job that will engage his time and forget about prison experience.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by luvlymabel: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
kudos to your brother
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by stankezzy: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This is the only sensible thing you have posted on this forum since you registered. The way I see it, there's still hope for you.
are you a monitoring spirit?
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Bigprick9inches: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
I think he should go into business and draw himself closer to GOD try to get an elder to advise him good luck
stfu with that god shit
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Bigprick9inches: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
How long has he been in prison, wetin Cary am go prison.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by RALPHOW(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
What was his business before he went prison. What did he learn in prison.
Otherwise farming
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
oh my God. I wish you double of what you just wished him. evil soul. if you don't have something nice to say, why not keep shut.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by biacan(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
stfu with that god shit
I no you're hungry but I have nothing for you pervert

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by SageMahrez(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:

See how people unknowingly lay curses on themselves and family
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Bigprick9inches: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
I no you're hungry but I have nothing for you pervert
Why you dey talk like say prick dey your dirty mouth
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Jelal0007(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This is the only sensible thing you have posted on this forum since you registered. The way I see it, there's still hope for you.
Hahahahaha,bro so u sef dey see her posts? There's truly hope oo. Cc:Biacan
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by EARN: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
he should relocate from where he committed crime and start a new life.

He should learn a trade and live on his means
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by biacan(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Why you dey talk like say prick dey your dirty mouth
Will you Stfu with your 2inches di**k
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Yommy247(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
Atleast pretend to have sense even though we all know that you are senseless
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Bigprick9inches: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Will you Stfu with your 2inches di**k
Tell my why you talk like a biatch that has never had a big prick in her life before.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Tell my why you talk like a biatch that has never had a big prick in her life before.
Coming from a frustrated low life mudafucka
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

So becoming a Pastor is a venture you are considering for him so as to make quick money, abi?

Nigerian Christianity has become a joke!
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by crafteck(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
He should set up an organisation for helping prisoners especially those wrongfully imprisoned by sas andd crazy judges, he should be a voice for the voiceless, hes experienced it

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Bigprick9inches: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Coming from a frustrated low life mudafucka
This is what lack of prick causes. You are not my spec I won't give you my prick. Go look for better prick to fall on you so you go receive sense

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.
Pastor isn't a profession, but a Call to Serve in the real context. 47 isn't too old to make a mark even if starting afresh. The first question will be if he learnt anything to change or we are just wasting our time. Let him start an NGO to educate people against doing wrong & share his experience or he should begin prison evangelism if with a call. Or start agricultural business (no one cares who did the farming, provided product is good). And if he has a good skill, please share.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by biacan(f): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

This is what lack of prick causes. You are not my spec I won't give you my prick. Go look for better prick to fall on you so you go receive sense
Sex stave f**l
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Bigprick9inches: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Sex stave f**l
I know you are sex starved, I already told you that you ain't my spec. There are many guys here that will gladly put some sizable pricks in your like so you can receive sense
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by biacan(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

I know you are sex starved, I already told you that you ain't my spec. There are many guys here that will gladly put some sizable pricks in your like so you can receive sense
Is a pity

Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
mind you he has cash.

What was he in prison? How was he able to sponsor your education from there?

He probably was in there before mobile phones and online banking became popular.

If he stole the money, he might have served the term but whoever owned that money might appear some day and make the sword of Damocles fall heavily on him when he would be relaxing and enjoying the loot. That includes you cos you benefited from it as well. I might be judgemental.

I know you made up this story.
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by cubzy: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=ShinnBet post=63241188]I no go blame you cos no be ur father train you
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by seunmohmoh(f): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
why was he sent to prison?how did he get money?how many many years did he use in prison?what is his education level?then i will give my advice
Re: My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him by vanhayor(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
ShinnBet:
Complete dullard is what you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.