Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. (1392 Views)

What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] / Brazilian Carnival Queen Embarrassed As Her Things Pings Open(photos,video)18+ / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by miracool946: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have a girl that we are both madly in love with each other. We had a big fight that really got her angry and she didn't pick my call for a week. I thought it was a dream cos I thought she can't do without me. We got back together but since then things av not been the same. I keep getting scared that she will get angry at any slight provocation. To make matter worse she doesn't call me again since the fight. Please how can I get the groove back in this relationship?
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by 2dice01: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
You take it slowly

One step at a time

You need to rape her with your love(not fûckery)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
its all ur fault man

you didnt initiate and in essence you guys didnt have a make up sex and thats why the relationship aiint like before.......
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by miracool946: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
2dice01:
You take it slowly

One step at a time
You need to rape her with your love(not fûckery)
Nice one bro thanks
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by miracool946: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
its all ur fault man

you didnt initiate and in essence you guys didnt have a make up sex and thats why the relationship aiint like before.......

That's part of our problems she thinks I don't love her and only want her body
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
miracool946:

That's part of our problems she thinks I don't love her and only want her body

hmmmm

if thats the case i think you should try sending her gifts often and maybe romantic text mgs to

i know its a little extreme but trust me it works
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by 2dice01: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin
miracool946:

Nice one bro thanks
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by miracool946: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmmm

if thats the case i think you should try sending her gifts often and maybe romantic text mgs to

i know its a little extreme but trust me it works
Omo me no fit spend my money on woman make I no Bleep am o
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Nutase: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
move on cos you've lost her to her next victim.
in simple terms your tenure don expire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nutase:

I agree... it's lost...No need trying to rekindle old flames.

1 Like

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by pedrilo: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nutase:

i had same experience last month with a girl friend av known for 10 good years tho we started getting close as lovers few weeks ago and even went as far as planning and talkin abt our future togeda as couples. small disagreement happened, but she wont revert to her sweet self, i begged, sent romantic bla bla bla, she was still forming Akon, i had to giv up to regain sanity of the mind and hrt.
now i get worried abt such tins in marriage, small issue and madam go continuously dey carry face for me, i cant beg for too long abeg

2 Likes

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
OP, better move on. The feelings have expired.

1 Like

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by ibietela2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
miracool946:

I thought you said too much sex was part of the problem?
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by ibietela2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
pedrilo:
i had same experience last month with a girl friend av known for 10 good years tho we started getting close as lovers few weeks ago and even went as far as planning and talkin abt our future togeda as couples. small disagreement happened, but she wont revert to her sweet self, i begged, sent romantic bla bla bla, she was still forming Akon, i had to giv up to regain sanity of the mind and hrt.
now i get worried abt such tins in marriage, small issue and madam go continuously dey carry face for me, i cant beg for too long abeg

Lol
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
You've been friendzoned

Move on son .
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
miracool946:
I have a girl that we are both madly in love with each other. We had a big fight that really got her angry and she didn't pick my call for a week. I thought it was a dream cos I thought she can't do without me. We got back together but since then things av not been the same. I keep getting scared that she will get angry at any slight provocation. To make matter worse she doesn't call me again since the fight. Please how can I get the groove back in this relationship?

Keep thinking. That statement tells a lot about you.
Go listen to irreplaceable by Beyonce.

1 Like

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by IAMSASHY(f): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided take it easy, it's normal,u shud understand women and dia shakara na, u dnt expect her to jump bak romantically at u so easily, she sure will bt gradually, some dates separates even 6months or more and stl com bak stronger and better. D fasted way 2 get d romance bak is communication, gradually, u guys will get dere
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by futurerex: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Double date, get yourself a new chic.
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Annibel(f): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op just tell her how you feel and see how she response. Issues like this can easily kill a relationship unless resolved.
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
She has another boyfriend she is calling, sorry luv, you lost her.

1 Like

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by Godsgal(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
miracool946:

ok. Now i get where the problem lies. 'm sure she must av percieved this. U don't even know what u want. I thought u were a serious person sef. Shhhior

1 Like

Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by val4sure(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mehn,just dump her sorry ass and move on,life is too short to worry over the behaviour of one bitch.
Re: After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. by miracool946: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided take it easy, it's normal,u shud understand women and dia shakara na, u dnt expect her to jump bak romantically at u so easily, she sure will bt gradually, some dates separates even 6months or more and stl com bak stronger and better. D fasted way 2 get d romance bak is communication, gradually, u guys will get dere
I no know say pipu wey get sense like u dey romance. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Please,i Need Your Opinion Concerning This Matter / My Gf Want Me To Style / The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.