Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation (20114 Views)

Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by PMBmustGo2019: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

As usual.

When you can not argue intelligently you play the religion card.

Nasiru Ahmed El-Rufai is a murderer

Buhari and his Evil APC must GO come 2019

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by PMBmustGo2019: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Luukasz:
Dont you have sex

Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai is a Killer

BUHARI and his EVIL APC party must Go in 2019

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by danjaba(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
webincomeplus:

Your friend has only said the opinion of one person - himself. Politics in the north is not usually analyzable. You'll think Hausas hate someone, yet they'll still vote for him like crazy.

Not El Rufai again my brother. Every corner of KD hates him with passion.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by farihafaheemah(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dutchey:
i can't wait 2 have female twins..... so i can name them Linda Ikini and Linda Ikeji
You know what! You just made me open my teeth. Very funny. Linda ikini and Linda ikeji
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by danjaba(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Macmoni:

sorry bro m not his supporter but deris ah clear indication in kd dat he will win

Hehehehe kaduna people just dey laugh.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Luukasz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai is a Killer
BUHARI and his EVIL APC party must Go in 2019
You mean he's a killer on Bed?
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by goslowgoslow(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:

Or something like this

1 el rufai
1 lia moha
Dry joke
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by HAH: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Elrufai the twitter and social media governor, on ground nothing to show, the other day he was mastubating on feeds factory built by Indians to an extend he invited Buhari to commission it when the state cannot even fill potholes.

You will not know elrufai until you meet kaduna people , politicians don't like him, Christians in the south don't like him, civil servant don't like him, emirates council don't like him, Shiite don't like him, I wonder how he will cope in 2019
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Dutchey(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:

grin grin grin. Bros na brotherly suggestion me do na
or enemyly
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Caseless: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Built2last:
Why is this midget so dramatic about anything he does.

My friend in KD said he cant win in 2019 except he rigs it.

Like PMB he has lost good will
your friend must be living elsewhere and not in KD.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Caseless: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
HAH:
Elrufai the twitter and social media governor, on ground nothing to show, the other day he was mastubating on feeds factory built by Indians to an extend he invited Buhari to commission it when the state cannot even fill potholes.

You will not know elrufai until you meet kaduna people , politicians don't like him, Christians in the south don't like him, civil servant don't like him, emirates council don't like him, Shiite don't like him, I wonder how he will cope in 2019
una too de lie.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by poseidon12: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
joystickextend1:
1bil#? chai Datti ahmed don buy market today

How did he buy market? El-Rufai is not the judge.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Built2last:
Why is this midget so dramatic about anything he does.

Like PMB he has lost good will

Your friend in kaduna is a dunce.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by ola12(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
uloewa:
OPEN LETTER TO ELRUFAI BROTHER YAHAYA BELLO

By Abdullahi O Haruna Haruspice

Dear Gov Bello,

I join your well wishers to celebrate with you on the completion of your edifice that’s so grotesquely magnificent that one needs not aspire to go to heaven. This is indeed a heavenly masterpiece that should last forever.

It is an unrivalled template of a house in the whole of Nigeria.You no doubt have taste mr governor. Your taste is befitting of your status your excellency, anyone with your kind of accomplishment sure deserves this one piece of architectural splendour. This is a big and fair plus to your greatness mr governor. As they say in low parlance, carry go - nothing do you sir.

One fascinating thing about this magnificent heaven is its location; strategically located in mockery of the poor. Your mansion will remind them to worship your kind of God, marry your kind of women and believe in your kind of belief. When they wake up everyday to see this best of the best, the pang in their stomach will gyrate not in hunger but in worm infestations.

If the dominante Igala people who have reigned supreme in the hierarchy of the Lugard House had built such a mansion in their land, their people would have been happy like your people of Ebiraland.

No! Instead of bringing heavens like you just did, they whimscally chose to build heavens in Abuja leaving their Igalaland to red muds and ego bloated youths. They towed a misdirected lane instead of the nee direction you are using to bring subdued progress to your people. They build hotels in Abuja while you build eye- catching opulence in Okene, though you also outsmarted them with your houses in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Utako, Wuse, Dubai, a proposed private university in Benue and other Landed properties in Apapa converted by your excellecy. TWALE!!! You are indeed a digital hero - even with hunger in the land, atleast we can still go to your palatial empire to take selfie in hunger.

At all at all na him bad oh. If it's easy, let former Landlords of Lugard House show us their mansions in Ogbolicha, Omala and idah. You are a true son of your ancestors- only a trained child goes out to the field and brings harvest home. You are indeed Omoluabi of Anebira. I admire your lioness sir.

With such a mansion, we don't need any disturbing infrastructure like hospitals- no one with your edifice in their land fall sick , even with the rich stranded water in Lokoja, we dare not ask for pipe borne water, same way industries in Okene may cause disturbance or vibration to your heavily crafted crib.

This is what concealed youthfulness can give, it affords one unlimited affluence. It gives this shallow falsehood of accomplishment. By the time references of governance are made, you will come top in the ladder of esoteric measurement as that young governor who changed the governance narrative of Kogi. Like late Aguiyi Ironsi's walking stick, your swag stick shall speak for you as that young man who walked the veranda of governance with giat and swanky bravado.

Your boss in Aso rock will be too shy and ashamed to look into your eyes, your sight will remind him of his failure as a person. Do you know that even as a former governor, petroleum minister, head of state, head of lucrative PTF, the man couldn't build a mansion in Daura? He shouldn't begrudge you abeg- you showed him that in less than 2 years in government, one can build a massive abode. Congratulations my digital governor, this is how to go with directed governance.

All your traducers gritting, gnashing and grumbling of no salaries, tell them to come to Okene and see what you have used their toils for. They will mellow and wish you well and even dash you a second term in the Lugard House. Walahi you are better in utilisation of our commonwealth- far better than the landlords of yesterday who used their old age not to build mansions in their country homes nor buy American Ford utility vehicles for their aides. You are so generous that you don't swag alone but with your youngsters in low waist. That is called participatory chopping.

Once again, congratulations your excellency Mr governor for this milestone, the commissioning of your edifice. It is not easy to lead a people and not have where to retire to. I love your tactical dexterity- while the big boss was in kano commissioning 'disturbing' projects you led the rich, the super rich and the mega rich to commission your palace. They cheered you up in accelerated but ephemeral gusto as you cut the tape of your earthly heaven in the name of Allah, the beneficial and the merciful while the people you swore with the glorious Quran to make life easy for watched from afar in unmitigated grief.

Yours in shock,

Haruna Abdullahi
This guy's sarcasm is genius
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by abduljabbar4(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rainmaker69:
El-Rufai is a formidable foe. The guy has practically re-positioned Kaduna. I did some research at NBS and discovered that only El-Rufai and Ambode have been making regular monthly returns. He has laid the foundation for planning and development in the state.

I'm wondering what the entourage is there to do. Because he went to sign his Witness Statement on Oath see crowd. I wonder if there's a crowd when he goes to the gubernatorial toilet, or even za ozza room.

Go and say this to any local government worker in Kaduna state. You will be lucky if you find yourself in coma
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by lafean20(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
They have devised a new means of exchanging stolen money legally so that when they leave office, EFCC wont wonder and ask them how they got the money because now it has legal backing .........chai!!!! Smart man, may God deliver this country from this blood sucking demons
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by Rainmaker69(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Go and say this to any local government worker in Kaduna state. You will be lucky if you find yourself in coma

Are you a local government worker in Kaduna? Or maybe you have a lot of experience as a coma patient. I stated a point of fact based on my own personal inquiry. I am not a keyboard warrior, that's why I follow the facts, and I advise you to look beyond your mobile phone because some day, you may find yourself in a position of authority, like the head of local government workers.
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by akaahs(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Built2last post=63246847]Why is this midget so dramatic about anything he does.

Like PMB he has lost good will [/quote

Even with d rigging, he ll not come back by God grace. We dey wait for am
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by abduljabbar4(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rainmaker69:

Are you a local government worker in Kaduna? Or maybe you have a lot of experience as a coma patient. I stated a point of fact based on my own personal inquiry. I am not a keyboard warrior, that's why I follow the facts, and I advise you to look beyond your mobile phone because some day, you may find yourself in a position of authority, like the head of local government workers.

What nonsense are you saying. I am a resident and im well aware of everything that is happening here. Turn on any radio station in Kaduna and hear what people are saying about him. Do you even know why he has sued Mahmud Baba Ahmed of liberty radio? Everybody liked him until when he fvcked. Just a few weeks ago he got pelted by the people of panteka when he went to sympathise with him. Almost 50% of the people in my Family were LG workers and we all voted for El rufai but unfortunately he sacked virtually ALL of them and thousands more for no justified reasons. You cannot be somewhere in the south and expect to know better than me. I listen to radio stations and listen to what ordinary people like you and i have to aay about him unlike you who depends on the propaganda that he reads online. Most nairalanders who were act I've in the politics section of nairaland know who i supported. El rufai is the worst tging that has ever happened to the people of Kaduna. I challenge you to say that crap to any lg worker and see whether you will have a broken jaw or not
Re: Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2017
uloewa:
OPEN LETTER TO ELRUFAI BROTHER YAHAYA BELLO

By Abdullahi O Haruna Haruspice

Dear Gov Bello,

I join your well wishers to celebrate with you on the completion of your edifice that’s so grotesquely magnificent that one needs not aspire to go to heaven. This is indeed a heavenly masterpiece that should last forever.

It is an unrivalled template of a house in the whole of Nigeria.You no doubt have taste mr governor. Your taste is befitting of your status your excellency, anyone with your kind of accomplishment sure deserves this one piece of architectural splendour. This is a big and fair plus to your greatness mr governor. As they say in low parlance, carry go - nothing do you sir.

One fascinating thing about this magnificent heaven is its location; strategically located in mockery of the poor. Your mansion will remind them to worship your kind of God, marry your kind of women and believe in your kind of belief. When they wake up everyday to see this best of the best, the pang in their stomach will gyrate not in hunger but in worm infestations.

If the dominante Igala people who have reigned supreme in the hierarchy of the Lugard House had built such a mansion in their land, their people would have been happy like your people of Ebiraland.

No! Instead of bringing heavens like you just did, they whimscally chose to build heavens in Abuja leaving their Igalaland to red muds and ego bloated youths. They towed a misdirected lane instead of the nee direction you are using to bring subdued progress to your people. They build hotels in Abuja while you build eye- catching opulence in Okene, though you also outsmarted them with your houses in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Utako, Wuse, Dubai, a proposed private university in Benue and other Landed properties in Apapa converted by your excellecy. TWALE!!! You are indeed a digital hero - even with hunger in the land, atleast we can still go to your palatial empire to take selfie in hunger.

At all at all na him bad oh. If it's easy, let former Landlords of Lugard House show us their mansions in Ogbolicha, Omala and idah. You are a true son of your ancestors- only a trained child goes out to the field and brings harvest home. You are indeed Omoluabi of Anebira. I admire your lioness sir.

With such a mansion, we don't need any disturbing infrastructure like hospitals- no one with your edifice in their land fall sick , even with the rich stranded water in Lokoja, we dare not ask for pipe borne water, same way industries in Okene may cause disturbance or vibration to your heavily crafted crib.

This is what concealed youthfulness can give, it affords one unlimited affluence. It gives this shallow falsehood of accomplishment. By the time references of governance are made, you will come top in the ladder of esoteric measurement as that young governor who changed the governance narrative of Kogi. Like late Aguiyi Ironsi's walking stick, your swag stick shall speak for you as that young man who walked the veranda of governance with giat and swanky bravado.

Your boss in Aso rock will be too shy and ashamed to look into your eyes, your sight will remind him of his failure as a person. Do you know that even as a former governor, petroleum minister, head of state, head of lucrative PTF, the man couldn't build a mansion in Daura? He shouldn't begrudge you abeg- you showed him that in less than 2 years in government, one can build a massive abode. Congratulations my digital governor, this is how to go with directed governance.

All your traducers gritting, gnashing and grumbling of no salaries, tell them to come to Okene and see what you have used their toils for. They will mellow and wish you well and even dash you a second term in the Lugard House. Walahi you are better in utilisation of our commonwealth- far better than the landlords of yesterday who used their old age not to build mansions in their country homes nor buy American Ford utility vehicles for their aides. You are so generous that you don't swag alone but with your youngsters in low waist. That is called participatory chopping.

Once again, congratulations your excellency Mr governor for this milestone, the commissioning of your edifice. It is not easy to lead a people and not have where to retire to. I love your tactical dexterity- while the big boss was in kano commissioning 'disturbing' projects you led the rich, the super rich and the mega rich to commission your palace. They cheered you up in accelerated but ephemeral gusto as you cut the tape of your earthly heaven in the name of Allah, the beneficial and the merciful while the people you swore with the glorious Quran to make life easy for watched from afar in unmitigated grief.

Yours in shock,

Haruna Abu
Nice skit on Bello.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai / SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.