Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) (20110 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by olokeded: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike and his wife, Suzette, shared a kiss at the State's New Year Banquet which held at the Government House Port Harcourt yesterday January 1st.

The banquet had in attendance former governor of the state, Peter Odili and his wife Justice Mary, PDP National chairman, Uche Secondus, state government functionaries and others. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-gov-wike-wife-share-kiss-new-year-banquet/

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by olamil34(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by fergie001: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2018
For the umpteenth time,na so so kiss your wife for public you Sabi...

Am not saying it's bad but people die for Omoku ooooo,....

No official message from the Rivers State Government let alone FG...

If it's someone's son that collapsed or have accident,some fools will start telling us how they have hired Ben Carson, hundreds of threads would have told us how Jack Bauer has taken custody of the security of the hospital(s),some MODs will not even let any news come up except the nonsense.....One bastard will even say that if it were possible,we would have taken the pains on behlaf of the overfed and spoilt children,Imagine...

Poor soft targets are gone in Omoku.......you people should commiserate with them and at least "pretend" to get to the root of the matter, stop kissing and stop "blaming oil marketers".

Rip to the dead.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by AlienRobot: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
This should keep dome zombie on their toes for a while

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by bugidon(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerian politicians are heartless #prayforomoku

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by DLuciano: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
fergie001:
For the umpteenth time,na so so kiss your wife for public you Sabi...

Am not saying it's bad but people die for Omoku ooooo,....

No official message from the Rivers State Government let alone FG...

If it's someone's son that collapsed or have accident,some fools will start telling us how they have hired Ben Carson, hundreds of threads would have told us how Jack Bauer has taken custody of the security of the hospital(s),some MODs will not even let any news come up except the nonsense.....One bastard will even say that if it were possible,we would have taken the pains on behlaf of the overfed and spoilt children,Imagine...

Poor soft targets are gone in Omoku.......you people should commiserate with them and at least "pretend" to get to the root of the matter, stop kissing and stop "blaming oil marketers".

Rip to the dead.
very painful brother, but Wike has placed a bounty of N200M for any useful information that will lead to the arrest of the perpetrators. I weep for Omoku. The wickedness of man, but they can never go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
While rivers of blood is flowing in his state...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
You this man of blood.

Amaechi was a thief.

You however, are a man of blood. The blood of the innocent will rise against you and your generation.

Lets wait until he blames Amaechi for this one as usual...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by tomdon(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
This man just like kissing
pass the main thing

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Narldon: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kissing made frontpage?
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by maxtrontips: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
v
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by gr8tone: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
How does that solve Nigeria's problems?
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wike!!!

Place close attention to ur state just as u place on kissing because Rivers state is not at peace at the moment.

I've seen a lot of pics of this man kissing in various events, I'm yet to feel the peace in his state.

Na peace of mind dey make person dey romantic!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Teniola2000: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Kunleskey(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
ok
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by kuntash: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
gr8tone:
How does that solve Nigeria's problems?

Go and ask the commander in chief who would soon jet out of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
wike is a fool. i only recognize odili in the pictures.
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by kuntash: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Teniola2000:

@Teniola, I bind every slow network around preventing you from making FP this year ...
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
olokeded:
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike and his wife, Suzette, shared a kiss at the State's New Year Banquet which held at the Government House Port Harcourt yesterday January 1st.

The banquet had in attendance former governor of the state, Peter Odili and his wife Justice Mary, PDP National chairman, Uche Secondus, state government functionaries and others. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-gov-wike-wife-share-kiss-new-year-banquet/

na his girlfriend una wan make e kiss for public grin grin
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by kuntash: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
FTrebirth:
wike is fool. i only recognize odili in the pictures.

and the same Odili recognizes and respects Wike ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
D first pix wetin make dt man at the back d close eyes na
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Dohyn3(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
I can't see any 'kiss' there o. Someone should please, help me...grin
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by kevyjay: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
olamil34:
Beautiful
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by delxmaverick(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Here you are sharing nonsense kiss � when people are taking their lives in Omoku... So sad...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thats OK, its allowed.

I know some presidents and some party leaders in Naija that can never ever try that in public due to chronic halitosis.
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
While blood is flowing all over Rivers. ..

PDP miscreants wont criticise this.
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by fergie001: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
DLuciano:
very painful brother, but Wike has placed a bounty of N200M for any useful information that will lead to the arrest of the perpetrators. I weep for Omoku. The wickedness of man, but they can never go unpunished.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
bugidon:
Nigerian politicians are heartless #prayforomoku

I am telling you. Peter Odili and R/S pdp chairman are even from ONELGA and they can't secure their people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by tigerclaws: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s][s]
omenkaLives:
While blood is flowing all over Rivers. ..

PDP miscreants wont criticise this.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Odianose13:
Wike!!!

Place close attention to ur state just as u place on kissing because Rivers state is not at peace at the moment.

I've seen a lot of pics of this man kissing in various events, I'm yet to feel the peace in his state.

Na peace of mind dey make person dey romantic!
GUY IF U NO LIKE AM, GO AND KISS UR WIFE THEN POST THE PICS grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Reps Passes Motion To Reverse Subsidy Removal - Sai, Tambuwal / Lesotho Pull Out Of AYC Qualifier Against Nigeria Over Ebola outbreak / Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.