Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (46166 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Chigirl042(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
ufondunenye:

what are you tapping?
and how are you sure they are brainy. did they tell you the grade they came out with?
na so una go just one day tap una life join. mtchwweee angry shocked
sista abeg take am easy
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by ola753(f): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
nototribalist:
no , it's a Fulani name.
Okay. It must be those Igbos who are fulani slaves.
Re: Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) by trekkie: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
iamleumas:

It now has 54k likes and still counting
The price is #27k
The niche is entertainment
let's take this off grid. Call me at 07035958148 and this price is high. Give me the name of the page and let me check it out. Cos I need it for something else and when I convert it, its bound to lose some folks. But text/WhatsApp me the name of your page let me check it out. Then we'll talk price..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.