Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport (9034 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by 18platoon(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
@frosbel, no, they wanted to stop the funding but after investigations they found out that they're not related to any terror group so they will continue to enjoy there funding with your tax, SORRY about that.

FROSBEL= NICK GRIFFIN.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
18 platoon:

@frosbel, no, they wanted to stop the funding but after investigations they found out that they're not related to any terror group so they will continue to enjoy there funding with your tax, SORRY about that.

FROSBEL= NICK GRIFFIN.

HaHaHa, it won't work.

I am anti-BNP to the core, once again you are using propaganda to stifle debate.

We must stop Muslim schools teaching that integration is a sin
Some Muslim schools make it their mission to prevent assimiliation - and it is time the Government changed that, says Denis MacEoin.

Music, chess and cricket are just three things banned in some Muslim schools in the UK. Others are drama, dance, sport, Shakespeare, and, in some cases, any aspect of Western culture whatever. According to the management committee of London's Madani Secondary Girls' School, this is because "our children are exposed to a culture that is in opposition with almost everything Islam stands for". The response to this sense of danger is often to forbid outright any kind of relationship with non-Muslims: "Allah has warned us in the Koran, do not befriend the kuffaar. The Jews and Christians will never be content with you until you follow their way," says Riyadhul Haq, a teacher in Kidderminster.

Attitudes such as these run counter to everything education stands for. We want children to grow up to be successful, well-integrated members of society. Most British people want to see Muslims play a part at every level. To be lawyers, doctors, teachers, and scientists. And to be musicians and composers, painters, and writers. Not to lose their Muslim identity, but to reshape it as part of being British.

Some Muslim schools teach social cohesion, others regard it as a deadly sin. Some schools impart the skills necessary for a fulfilling life alongside non-Muslim friends and co-workers, others try to recreate a Pakistani or Bangladeshi lifestyle and to make it exclusive.
Several recent surveys have noted an unusual phenomenon among young Muslims here and in Europe: that 16-to-24-year-olds are more hardline in their opinions than their parents or even their grandparents. The youngest generation is moving away from mainstream society, not towards it. The reasons for this are complex, but there can be little doubt that Islamic schools play a role in encouraging children and teenagers to isolate themselves. More than 50 per cent of the establishments I examined for my report on Muslim schools showed indications of strong fundamentalist influence and control. Some were set up by organisations that have been banned in some countries.

Not infrequently, Ofsted inspectors give glowing reports to schools that require much closer examination. Al-Mu'min Primary School in Bradford is linked to the al-Mu'min journal, which carries material from schoolchildren. Its website teaches that Western culture is "evil", photographs are "an evil practice of the unbelievers", and that "the person who plays chess is like one who dips his hand in the blood of a swine".

But here's a sample of the Ofsted report: "Al-Mumin Primary School provides a good education for its pupils and ensures that they have good attitudes and a very good work ethic,  The provision made for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils is outstanding."

Many commentators have spoken of the long-term consequences to society of an over-lenient policy of multiculturalism. In the Islamic case, the growth of exclusive communities in major cities carries the added risk that young men and women may be more easily lured into violence. According to a report delivered to the Royal Geographical Society in 2005, the process of integration is so slow that in many cases it will never happen. Speaking at a Muslim Educational conference in 2002, Dr Musharraf Hussain stated that: "The raison d'être of Muslim schools is vigorously stated by its founders as follows: to prevent the assimilation of the new generation."

If we care about the future of this country, we must care about our children. If Muslim children are to be left to the tender mercies of religious extremists, we all face an uncertain future. The Government has the power to stop this. It is time it did.
Dr Denis MacEoin is the author of Music, Chess and other Sins: Segregation, Integration and Muslim Schools in Britain
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by 18platoon(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
becomepoor is famous for his maps.

frosbel is famous for copy and paste, relevant or otherwise.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
18 platoon:

You mentioned Islamic School funding hence my previous post to depict the sense of utter anger by BRITONS at the audacity of state sponsored Islamic schools to indoctrinate their children to isolate themselves from the very people in whose country they live, and not only that but to look down on their culture as inferior.

ISLAM is so two-faced, its unbelievable. In one hand you beg just like the Almanjaris but then with the other hand you kill those who gave you food and shelter again just like the Almanjaris.

This is typical behaviour of those type of people.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by hatch: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
18 platoon:

Laughing my head off grin

# just spectating ,
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
frosbel:

ISLAM is so two-faced, its unbelievable. 

There is no need to come here spewing hatred. What is the point? Are you trying to educate us about Islam? Nigerians are already very familiar with the religion and can make up their own minds about it.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
edoyad:

If the terrorist is a christian sent by Jesus to kill christians then that is a problem between christians because i know virtually no hausa man was on that plane. He did not carry himself to any Almajiriland or middle east to waste his life on LOW IQ PERSONS at the end of the day. About my LOW IQ line i'm not joking about it cos studies are showing that middle east, especially around that Saudi region have the highest rate of MENTAL RETARDATION in the world; i believe it has reached 6.9% there while global average is just about 3%.

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt. ~Abraham Lincoln
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by MsTom(f): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
I do not support violence. I am a christian but I have noticed that the government the US, Nigerian and others are hypocrites. Any where you hear that a Muslim bombed a place, they start crying out as if Muslims are the only ones doing it. I am not surprised that the taxi driver is a christian and a southerner for that matter. If you have watched the documentary titled God's warrior by Christiane Aamanpour, you would know that we have them cut across different religions- the Muslims, christian and Jews, People who are ready to kill for what they believe in. They have been attacking and they are still attack. They are called radicals. Some Muslims condemn suicide bombing. So also Christians and Jews. Yet, we have amongst these people (Christians, Muslim and Jews) who believe that violence is the answer. Now-a-days, we have seen people who do not attach themselves to any of these religion, performing murder-suicide. They are killing for what they believe in. Example is the man that flew his plane to the IRS building in Texas-( the funny thing is some Americans supported his cause), another is the man that killed the abortion doctor in the church. In Nigeria, we hear of people killing for rituals, people killing for politics, people killing for cattle, etc. Tell me, are these not terrorist acts? Even area boys perform act of terrorism. Define terrorism. It is an act (the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear).

All of them should be treated as such- terrorists. I was shocked when they ruled the case of the man who flew his plane to the IRS building as a criminal case and not a terrorist attack. If the man had been Muslim, they would have regarded it as such. We have enough home grown terrorist regardless of their religion. We are all blinded by the govt that the only terrorist are the Muslims. What about the Jews? Why would they fly their military planes over Iran without permission? No one saw anything bad in that and yet when the Iranian replied by testing their weapons as a warning to the Israelis, nations criticized them? The question to be asked is who exactly are the terrorist?
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by 18platoon(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
@MsTom, it shall be well with you.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by 18platoon(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
@AIRDIG, do not waste your preciuos time arguing with that PORK called edoyad cos his mind is already made up, even if you explain things to him from now till next year he will still not get it.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2010
@MsTom

,,,what planet are you from this ?? R-E-S-P-E-C-T

The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between political parties either - but right through every human heart.  ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn

@18 Platoon
I guess u r right. Even though frobel & Edoyad's comments baffles u. pls no name-calling. thanx
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2010
MsTom:

I do not support violence. I am a christian but I have noticed that the government the US, Nigerian and others are hypocrites. Any where you hear that a Muslim bombed a place, they start crying out as if Muslims are the only ones doing it. I am not surprised that the taxi driver is a christian and a southerner for that matter. If you have watched the documentary titled God's warrior by Christiane Aamanpour, you would know that we have them cut across different religions- the Muslims, christian and Jews,  People who are ready to kill for what they believe in. They have been attacking and they are still attack. They are called radicals. Some Muslims condemn suicide bombing. So also Christians and Jews. Yet, we have amongst these people (Christians, Muslim and Jews) who believe that violence is the answer. Now-a-days, we have seen people who do not attach themselves to any of these religion, performing murder-suicide. They are killing for what they believe in. Example is the man that flew his plane to the IRS building in Texas-( the funny thing is some Americans supported his cause), another is the man that killed the abortion doctor in the church. In Nigeria, we hear of people killing for rituals, people killing for politics, people killing for cattle, etc. Tell me, are these not terrorist acts? Even area boys perform act of terrorism. Define terrorism. It is an act (the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear).

All of them should be treated as such- terrorists. I was shocked when they ruled the case of the man who flew his plane to the IRS building as a criminal case and not a terrorist attack. If the man had been Muslim, they would have regarded it as such. We have enough home grown terrorist regardless of their religion. We are all blinded by the govt that the only terrorist are the Muslims. What about the Jews? Why would they fly their military planes over Iran without permission? No one saw anything bad in that and yet when the Iranian replied by testing their weapons as a warning to the Israelis, nations criticized them? The question to be asked is who exactly are the terrorist?

Political correctness at its worst.

Tell me how many mass murders Christianity has committed over the past 10 years.

Islam is known for its mass murders, honour killings, oppression of women, suppression of truth and education, coercion of non-Muslims in Muslim countries to abide by Sharia and other burdensome systems.

Its all over the place, Islam preaches intolerance and violence.

The peaceful Muslims and there are multitudes of them, are not true Muslims in the eyes of the Jihadists.

Jihad like the case of Jos is a call for conquest and forceful conversion of the Kaffir.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
tensor777:

There is no need to come here spewing hatred. What is the point? Are you trying to educate us about Islam? Nigerians are already very familiar with the religion and can make up their own minds about it.

What are on about ? I am not here to change your mind talk less of having an arguement.

I am having a debate with 18platoon.

Move on !!!!
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by 18platoon(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
@frosbel, can you channel your energies to something more productive cos you're just beign paronoid for nothing. i know you'll reply me that you're not anti ISLAM, ok if you're not anti ISLAM can you please research and send us some ISLAMIC inventions and breakthroughts cos i know there're many, thanks my man.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
18 platoon:

@frosbel, can you channel your energies to something more productive cos you're just beign paronoid for nothing. i know you'll reply me that you're not anti ISLAM, ok if you're not anti ISLAM can you please research and send us some ISLAMIC inventions and breakthroughts cos i know there're many, thanks my man.

I was quiet and decided to stop talking about these issues, however I noticed you kept posting comments about Christian terrorists and challenging me to come forth and debate.

Well here I am again and against my wish. grin
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
MsTom:

I do not support violence. I am a christian but I have noticed that the government the US, Nigerian and others are hypocrites. Any where you hear that a Muslim bombed a place, they start crying out as if Muslims are the only ones doing it. I am not surprised that the taxi driver is a christian and a southerner for that matter. If you have watched the documentary titled God's warrior by Christiane Aamanpour, you would know that we have them cut across different religions- the Muslims, christian and Jews, People who are ready to kill for what they believe in. They have been attacking and they are still attack. They are called radicals. Some Muslims condemn suicide bombing. So also Christians and Jews. Yet, we have amongst these people (Christians, Muslim and Jews) who believe that violence is the answer. Now-a-days, we have seen people who do not attach themselves to any of these religion, performing murder-suicide. They are killing for what they believe in. Example is the man that flew his plane to the IRS building in Texas-( the funny thing is some Americans supported his cause), another is the man that killed the abortion doctor in the church. In Nigeria, we hear of people killing for rituals, people killing for politics, people killing for cattle, etc. Tell me, are these not terrorist acts? Even area boys perform act of terrorism. Define terrorism. It is an act (the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear).

@MsTom,

I am on your side, I respect your view as a christian & for our common humanity.
U are not only brilliant,,, but capable of original thinking & also honest. R-E-S-P-EC-T.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by 18platoon(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
@frosbel, against your wish? are you kidding me?
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
18 platoon:

@frosbel, against your wish? are you kidding me?

I am not one to cower in the heat of a debate.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Borat1: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
grafikdon:
Not when the end result is certain and painful death. Nigerians take risks, even when it is a question of life or death, but when the
ONLY end result of that adventure is certain painful death (suicide bombing), that's not gonna happen.
My friend go and get your facts right.
Suicide bombing is not painful. Its certainly absolutely PAINLESS!
What part of you will feel the pain, when your body is blown into several indistinguishable meaty pieces in the twinkle of an eye.
I'm surprised suicide bombing hasnt been imported into nigeria.
With the dire conditions of most nigerians, it wont be long before it is used as a political tool to serve the selfish interests of some people.
There are 'targets' out there who feel absolutely useless and would accept  a handsome amount for the family to detonate. . .
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by babafrayo1: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
wonders shall never end in dis country everyday different stories may God use dis period of d resurection 2 help 9ja
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by SwtzMinx(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2010
. .it just g0es to sh0w dat Nigerians cannot b terr0rists. .Mutallab tried nd he failed, and nw dz guy. . . cry
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by omiyaleboy(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2010
this is hilarious
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Flash4fash(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2010
I think those of us who could see reason for being objective on issues deserve commendation.
An evil is an Evil whoever commits it.
Instead of trying to crack jokes so as to strategically or tactfully divert peoples' attention in order to forget the topic of discussion, we better face reality and tell each other the truth.
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Mypersonal: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2010
“Even if they kill me today, no problem, after all, that is how Jesus Christ was killed and he went to heaven. So I no care. I de launch war against ungodly people in our country and until we change the war go continue.” who he wan launch war against no be to him self.

Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by bibiking1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
Terrorism and despicable actions against humanity are not the sole preserve of any prticulr race or religion! A lot of you guys are still finding it hard to believe that it was not a Fulani Muslim who committed this act, thus, your un believable responses!
Please blame the man for the crime!
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by MeAboki(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
bibiking1:

Terrorism and despicable actions against humanity are not the sole preserve of any prticulr race or religion! A lot of you guys are still finding it hard to believe that it was not a Fulani Muslim who committed this act, thus, your un believable responses!
Please blame the man for the crime!

Like you just read my mind.
Many of them cant handle the truth. that a christian and a southerner can commit such act.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
Me_Aboki:

Like you just read my mind.
Many of them cant handle the truth. that a christian and a southerner can commit such act.

Yeah right, tell me how many people did he kill, lol. grin grin grin

Where there any bombs planted in his car ?

Nothing compared to militant Islam.

In just one country Russia alone , 50 wiped out by suicide bombers.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Flash4fash(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
What am still surprise at is how some people who always say that hausas and akwa-ibomites lack the faculty of reasoning find it difficult to say the truth. They always tell us they went to better schools but ,
Na waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by MsTom(f): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
frosbel:

Yeah right, tell me how many people did he kill, lol. grin grin grin

I guess it is safe to say that the terrorist who are successful have had a form of training and planing and those who fail were not prepared or fully trained. Not all suicide bombers are successful. Not all killers are successful. If the taxi driver had done his calculations, using maths and physics [/s]and chemistry[s], dont you think he would have killed all those on board in the name of Jesus? Tell me, what would be your reaction? Would it be that a "mad-man" killed all the people on board of a plane? Tell me, what is the difference between what this taxi driver did and what mutallab did? To me, nothing. They had the same motive- to kill and be killed and both were unsucessful. If mutallab is a terrorist, then this taxi driver is a terrorist. Treat it as such. Or are you waiting till another taxi driver from the south successfully blast an airplane killing all those on board?

I wont be surprised if somewhere, a pastor (christain extremist) is brain washing people into fighting a "holy war" just like some islamic extremist are brainwashing some into fighting a "holy war".
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
MsTom:

I guess it is safe to say that the terrorist who are successful have had a form of training and planing and those who fail were not prepared or fully trained. Not all suicide bombers are successful. Not all killers are successful. If the taxi driver had done his calculations, using maths and physics [/s]and chemistry[s], dont you think he would have killed all those on board in the name of Jesus? Tell me, what would be your reaction? Would it be that a "mad-man" killed all the people on board of a plane? Tell me, what is the difference between what this taxi driver did and what mutallab did? To me, nothing. They had the same motive- to kill and be killed and both were unsucessful. If mutallab is a terrorist, then this taxi driver is a terrorist. Treat it as such. Or are you waiting till another taxi driver from the south successfully blast an airplane killing all those on board?

I wont be surprised if somewhere, a pastor (christain extremist) is brain washing people into fighting a "holy war" just like some islamic extremist are brainwashing some into fighting a "holy war".

Absolutely and totally incorrect.

This guy was insane.

He had no bombs or guns, not even a dagger , lol.

Tell me based on statistics how many Christians in Nigeria have commited an act such as this in the past 60 years ?
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2010
frosbel:

Absolutely and totally incorrect.

This guy was insane.

He had no bombs or guns, not even a dagger , lol.

Tell me based on statistics how many Christians in Nigeria have commited an act such as this in the past 60 years ?

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt. [color=#990000][/color] ~Abraham Lincoln
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
GBAM!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Boosts Cattle Production With 10,000 Capacity Ranch / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Police Arrest 4 Men With Stolen Imo Congress Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.