Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (44286 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
all long as we keep playing tribal politics, no hope for nigeria
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by AntiWailer: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
I dnt blame him.

When Fayose and FFK is your voice in PDP.

U know u are mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by ottohan: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
oloripelebe2:
grin grin
They don't need our votes
We wl surely support pmb/osibanjo ticket come 2019 grin grin grin

Make flatinooos wail till eternity grin
so the only reason y u are supporting APC is because of Igbos.....? It shows that u have no focus in life

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoruba people and dere wahala undecided dey should leave Wike habeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria can never be great if we continue playing all this tribal politics. My only annoyance is that even our so called youths re not exempted from it. Its a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by plessis: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoruba played the tribal card in 2015...why are they now convulsing?

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wetin be all these noise for? Someone said PDP... is Igbo party. Pray tell, Is Gej.. igbo? What of Wike? Surely Secondus must surely be Igbo?
...Afterall, you all voted Buhari/Osibanjo, are we not all suffering the recession?
Or, voting them again in 2019 will make the Yoruba masses not to suffer what is to come?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by taurusmena1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Your Moniker says it all...
oloripelebe2:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by frankyychiji(f): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
koladebrainiac:
hahahah. So FFK will write something about this.
Take FFK
FAYOSE

TAKE ABATI out of PDP THEY WILL HAVE NO VOICE
Abati I doubt is still in PDP. Check well.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Sunkyboie(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wike dont understand that if not for Fayose PMB will have imprison all the big name in PDP.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by taurusmena1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
It was indeed an insult and Wike needs to tender an unreserved apology...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Reference(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yeah. I think that was a strategic error. If the PDP doesn't make political in-roads through the 2019 jungle, they can refer to this period as the point when they lost their compass....or GPS as we say today.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by pasol4real(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Diiet:
With this i think every yoruba

should intensify support for

APC/ Buhari and osinbajo.

Leave PDP for wike and SE lets see

what they can do with it.

Buhari and Osinbajo till 2023
I wish atiku cud split the north into two
Then we will all know how irrelevant the Yoruba votes are .

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by hatchy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Taaaah!

Who are these ones Abeg?

Do you people think party politics is ethnic group things or kingship of your Oba system.

Una no get sense at all at all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let sw go for VP position let there be peace PDP. Convention come and gone, if Yoruba people want to be PDP chairman, let them wait for another convention year.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Diiet:
With this i think every yoruba

should intensify support for

APC/ Buhari and osinbajo.

Leave PDP for wike and SE lets see

what they can do with it.

Buhari and Osinbajo till 2023
SS and SE supports PDP,a northern candidate would split the vote of PDP in the North,let's see are yorobers would save Apc,even Fayose would b deliver his state to PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by proxillin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
LOL...na to ship all Yoruba vote 100% to PMB

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Mintek: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
oloripelebe2:
grin grin

oloripelebe2 post=63252013:
grin grin

Ogbeni, count me out of your "we" abeg.

Ogbeni, count me out of your "we" abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
I wonder why the ipob and the rest are acting like they have won presidential election.
Is a pity that the APC govt I am tired of will only be laughing at PDP. Though I hate PDP more than APC. I am after politics of good and credible individuals,not these groups of old thieves in APC and PDP.
Despite all the well educated elites we have in this country. We can only portray Atiku and Buhari. What a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
If truly wike actually took the swipe on SW PEOPLE in pdp I think that is wrong. I guess by now wike should be matured enough that sometime you don't talk too much let your action but when too much blabla their is no way you won't fall off the cliff and get injure.

Anything tribal rant or attack I hate with passion because it doesn't make someone a responsible someone. No one was born perfect every tribe has their flaws no need taken harsh swipe on people because of one foolish reasons.

Wike make big mistake if he actually said such, a leader don't talk blabla a leader must be very reserved. Their is no way anybody can chase out SW in Nigeria political game it won't work take it or leave it because the understanding between them and north is binding and these region understand each other a lot. No northern man will cede power to anyone in South if he or she is not from SW take it or leave it.

Pls if you are from my region(SE) I beg you don't make any comment on this issue because we have said biafra or nothing so just feck off please let the true Nigerians argues it out between themselves ok or thunder will hire you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Tamakay(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
I didn't bother to read the post but I knew some people want to play tribal politics with the Yorubas. Tinubu is tired of APC and if he wants to form another party let him do so and leave the PDP alone and stop using Bode George to disturb the party.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
SS and SE supports PDP,a northern candidate would split the vote of PDP in the North,let's see are yorobers would save Apc,even Fayose would b deliver his state to PDP.
you talk as if is as simple as 1+1=2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by AkumahTalk(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wike has officially hijacked the PDP. They never chichumchin!!!
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by perez100: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
I am of the opinion that the few Yorubas in PDP should be valued even if they are only 2 PDP members. It is not easy to belong to PDP against a popular APC in their land. Let Yoruba PDP protest but APC members in Yorubaland should stay away from this issue. Don't make them regret joining PDP because their people will mock them.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Well, the PDP was warned.

All this could have been avoided

Awon wo legbe omo Yoruba to n soro yi gan ni.

Nibo no won wa lati igba ti Afeeeece tin terrorize PDP.

Gbogbo won dake je,

8 Chairmanshi Candidates, 6 alone from South West.

None of the 6 is willing to step down for one another not until when voting is ongoing.

Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Ayesa: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is rather scandalous and very benighted. He even insulted our former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, as a failure. This is an aberration.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
perez100:
I am of the opinion that the few Yorubas in PDP should be valued even if they are only 2 PDP members. It is not easy to belong to PDP against a popular APC in their land. Let Yoruba PDP protest but APC members in Yorubaland should stay away from this issue. Don't make them regret joining PDP because their people will mock them.

Awom omo Yoruba to n soro wonyin won wo ojo iwaju jare.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Somebody should inform Wike that Yorubas do not forget.

Ask the Drunken Master of Otuoke. His words of 2012 haunted him in 2015.

Be assured, these words will haunt Wike in 2019, when we shall revisit the matter and re-quote him verbatim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
jrusky:
If truly woke actually took the swipe on SW PEOPLE in pdp I think that is wrong. I guess by now wike should be matured enough that sometime you don't talk too much let your action but when too much blabla their us no way you won't fall off the cliff and get injure.

Anything tribal rant or attack I hate with passion because it doesn't make someone a responsible someone.

Wike never said that.

Won kan ro aroye ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
jrusky:
If truly woke actually took the swipe on SW PEOPLE in pdp I think that is wrong. I guess by now wike should be matured enough that sometime you don't talk too much let your action but when too much blabla their us no way you won't fall off the cliff and get injure.

Anything tribal rant or attack I hate with passion because it doesn't make someone a responsible someone.
. Wike never said anything like that. Bode George Nd his members re just not happy that they lost out. They should blame themselves, they had up to 7 candidates for just that position where as the ss have only one,so how do u explain that? The north could not support them because they re already divided among themselves. It was already late when they brought the prof out as their only candidate. So why blame Wike?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.