Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital (4610 Views)

Nigeria Among 10 Cheapest Places To Buy Petrol In The World – Punch / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Bari22: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Never
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by senier007(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
ice28:

Lol you called me an illiterate first so i have all right to insult you and you know dam well if i want to do that i have a lot of weak points in the muslim fate not to mention terrorism, illiteracy &a lot more to finish you but i wont do that now back to your meaningless comparison why is Nigeria sponsoring OIC with Non Muslim Tax Money Isn't UN, AU and ECOWAS enough and have you also Forgotten SW Christian are way more than SW Muslim and by the way there are huge amount of Christians in the North central and core north including Kaduna. Please speak with Fact and not useless imagination.
I believe you are joking, you mean xtains in the sw are more than the Muslims? This is the first time am hearing this cuz I know more than 70% of Yorba apart from ekiti and ondo are Muslims with xtains relative or traditionalist minus non yoruba, North central? You must be kidding, apart from Benue and part of jos south tell me any other place that has more xtains con. Kwara, kogi, nassarawa and the rest are more than 80% Muslims. Let me educate you more on OIC, it's an organization that was founded in the late 60s by the Arab and Muslims countries to speak with one voice, later they organization was changed to accommodate non Muslims countries like cote divoire, Cameroun and many more, for you own information, Nigeria benefit more from it membership that what the country contribute, recently Jordan supply some military hardware free of charge Including transportation : didn't see American or Isreal doing the same, loan like Sukuk are part of the benefit, tell me one thing that Nigeria did to the organization?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by senier007(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
ice28:

And mean while as a meaningful muslim you ought to be against any development that divide Nigeria because islam ought to be a religion of peace but what do we see in today muslim world we see hate and hate only you can ask Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Am not dividing nor encouraging division among Muslims and xtains, but it's wrong to accuse islam and Muslims for all that bad things that happens to you in your life, Islam is the must peaceful and a lot of people have the misconception that Islam hate xtains and Jews but on the contrary, Islam is the only religion that recognizes both the Jews and xtains as people of the book, despite that, xtains and Jews have never show love to Muslims or islam, an agreement was reached BTW the Jews and xtains of Medina and the Prophet at one hand that all of them will respect and tolerate each other's faith, the Prophet stick to the agreement but the Jews n xtains were mocking the Muslims and there religion hence the revelation of the surat you qoute, you deliberately left out the next verse cuz it contains the explanation on why Muslims show stay away from them as they will never accept their way of religion, Islam is the only religion that explains rationale behind any order or ibadat but in the case of xtains it's only the pastor than an explain it better than the historians that wrote the bible.
" (5:58) O ye who believe! take not those for friends who make a jest and sport of your religion from among those who were given the Book before you, and the disbelievers. And fear Allah if you are believers

Islam even separate xtains and Jews from disbelievers (kafir) and yet they will not reciprocate, Show me one verse from that Bible or Torah that depict Muslims and Islam in that light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
All muslims are terrorists! Jerusalem belongs to the israelis.... if you dont like it go and shoot rocket... as for Nigeria you dear not go against Donald trump, else they wont buy your crude and hunger will kill you guys.

its a lie, Jerusalem belongs to the canaanites that the jews stole from.
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
ice28:

Lol you called me an illiterate first so i have all right to insult you and you know dam well if i want to do that i have a lot of weak points in the muslim fate not to mention terrorism, illiteracy &a lot more to finish you but i wont do that now back to your meaningless comparison why is Nigeria sponsoring OIC with Non Muslim Tax Money Isn't UN, AU and ECOWAS enough and have you also Forgotten SW Christian are way more than SW Muslim and by the way there are huge amount of Christians in the North central and core north including Kaduna. Please speak with Fact and not useless imagination.

And tou think christians dont have weak spots? nobody is afraid of exchanging insults bro. I challenge you to show me where you saw that Christians are higher than Muslims in population. Mind you a huge number of the southerners practise traditional religion while others are atheists and Muslims and dont forget that its not the number of states that matters but the overall population. A single state can have more population than that of more than 3 states.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
macAB:
Will this North include Benue,plateau,kogi taraba Kaduna and even nassarawa.U are the illiterate here I can rightly guess u are one of those SW slaves

Stop counting the states and focus on population. You are the illiterate here sir. One state can have more population that 3 others combined. Which SE or Even SS state can be compared with the population of kano?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
senier007:

I believe you are joking, you mean xtains in the sw are more than the Muslims? This is the first time am hearing this cuz I know more than 70% of Yorba apart from ekiti and ondo are Muslims with xtains relative or traditionalist minus non yoruba, North central? You must be kidding, apart from Benue and part of jos south tell me any other place that has more xtains con. Kwara, kogi, nassarawa and the rest are more than 80% Muslims. Let me educate you more on OIC, it's an organization that was founded in the late 60s by the Arab and Muslims countries to speak with one voice, later they organization was changed to accommodate non Muslims countries like cote divoire, Cameroun and many more, for you own information, Nigeria benefit more from it membership that what the country contribute, recently Jordan supply some military hardware free of charge Including transportation : didn't see American or Isreal doing the same, loan like Sukuk are part of the benefit, tell me one thing that Nigeria did to the organization?

Dont mind that internet scholar
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by EazyMoh(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol.! Let supporters of Atiku come and insult Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
What one needs is prayers and enablement to do away with Nigeria. I am tired of the country, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Duru1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stalwert:
The ignoramus op cannot state what AU's position is here it is:

The African Union Commission questioned the United State’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.

US President Donald Trump administration announced on Wednesday that it recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city and the relocation of the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. “The Chairperson of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, notes with deep concern the decision of the United States Government to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel,” AU indicated in a statement released on Thursday, Xinhua reported.

According to the statement, the decision “will only increase tensions in the region and beyond and further complicate the search for a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.” “The Chairperson of the Commission reiterates the solidarity of the African Union with the Palestinian people and its support to their legitimate quest for an independent and sovereign state with East Jerusalem as its capital,” the statement added.

The chairperson further called for renewed international efforts to find a just and lasting solution to the conflict, “based on the existence of two States, Israel and Palestine, living side-by-side in peace and security, within the framework of relevant African Union and United Nations pronouncements.”

US President Donald Trump’s declaration on Wednesday to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital drew strong condemnation from the Arab states and the Islamic world, despite Israel hailing the move as “courageous and just decision.”

http://m.eurasiadiary.com/en/news/conflicts/221730-african-union-questions-us-decision-on-jerusalem-as-israeli-capital

African Union actually stands with Palestine on this but fanaticism will not let op intelligently engage in the topic.

Was there any surprise about the idiocy that flows out of Africa? How unintelligent can it be to talk about a capital of a country that does not exist and probably will not exist?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by BudeYahooCom: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
When the USA start profiling all nigerians as potential muslim terrorists, Biafrans who are principally Christians and Judaists will righrfully dissociate themselves from the Islamic republic of zoogeria. I pity yorubas much more. The way many of them are being kicked out whenever they enter US airports even with valid visas amuses me.
Let them keep hailing Mohomodu Ibn Dumbohari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Turantula(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
senier007:

You an ignoramus and illiterate when it comes to logic and critical thinking, tell me how do you know Christians constitute 55%? How is that possible, are you telling me the people of the SS and SE are more than the whole North? Put religion aside, is Jew and Christians the same? Remember Jesus AS was punished by the same Jew you are trying to protect, so much for education in Nigeria, two state solution is the only way out and the two of them will share Jerusalem ( Isreal in the west and Palestinian in the east). Go and study history and come back to come don't use this your useless Brain to talk no, study the Belfast declaration, study the 1948 war and 1967 war when Isreal occupy east Jerusalem, even the British that once occupy Nigeria has left us to rule ourselves, why is it different when it comes to Palestine?
Taliban
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
hm
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by victorioushands: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Aa little too late.
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by lilcozy001: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
EFCC will no longer spare corrupt Nigerians – Magu explodes

The Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu has said the Commission will stop at nothing in dealing decisively with any worker in the aviation sector involved in acts of corruption.

Magu gave the warning on Thursday at the anti-corruption sensitization programme organized by the EFCC for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and other aviation sector workers in Abuja.

According to him, the warning was necessary due to the series of reported cases of corruption in the aviation sector, ranging from misuse of funds, bribery, extortion, to abuse of authority by officials at the airports.

He asserted that the EFCC, as the agency mandated to fight corruption in Nigeria, was determined more than ever before to rid all government Ministries, Departments and Agencies of all forms of fraudulent activities.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/efcc-will-no-longer-spare-corrupt-nigerians-magu-explodes/

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by FriendNG: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
senier007:

You an ignoramus and illiterate when it comes to logic and critical thinking, tell me how do you know Christians constitute 55%? How is that possible, are you telling me the people of the SS and SE are more than the whole North? Put religion aside, is Jew and Christians the same? Remember Jesus AS was punished by the same Jew you are trying to protect, so much for education in Nigeria, two state solution is the only way out and the two of them will share Jerusalem ( Isreal in the west and Palestinian in the east). Go and study history and come back to come don't use this your useless Brain to talk no, study the Belfast declaration, study the 1948 war and 1967 war when Isreal occupy east Jerusalem, even the British that once occupy Nigeria has left us to rule ourselves, why is it different when it comes to Palestine?
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Sirjamo: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2017
The fact that Jerusalem is contentious is a disgrace, why can't Israel just give the Palestine a portion of the city on condition that it should be renamed. I think Israel/America should give peace a chance, since we all know it's practically impossible to reign in the Arabs because they have the backing of world powers such as China and Russia.
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Amberon11: 4:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Dude quit embarrassing yourself. Wikipedia (not sure)
and many other sites carry this information. Muslims hate this fact and have continue to lie to themselves.

There is no Muslim state that you don't find a large population of Christians. Chibok in borno is largely constituted by Christians. SW comprises of much more Christians than Muslims and the SE/SS has an inconsequential Muslim population so kiss the truth.
abduljabbar4:

And tou think christians dont have weak spots? nobody is afraid of exchanging insults bro. I challenge you to show me where you saw that Christians are higher than Muslims in population. Mind you a huge number of the southerners practise traditional religion while others are atheists and Muslims and dont forget that its not the number of states that matters but the overall population. A single state can have more population than that of more than 3 states.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Amberon11: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2017
True, I left for good too. I advice you to do same.
Alcatraz005:
What one needs is prayers and enablement to do away with Nigeria. I am tired of the country, believe me.
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Amberon11:
Dude quit embarrassing yourself. Wikipedia (not sure)
and many other sites carry this information. Muslims hate this fact and have continue to lie to themselves.

There is no Muslim state that you don't find a large population of Christians. Chibok in borno is largely constituted by Christians. SW comprises of much more Christians than Muslims and the SE/SS has an inconsequential Muslim population so kiss the truth.

Mention one southern state wihout a large community of Muslims. And who told you that christians are much more than Muslims in the south west? Its funny how you people lie on yiur beds and create imaginary statistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Cyynthialove(f): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by macAB: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Stop counting the states and focus on population. You are the illiterate here sir. One state can have more population that 3 others combined. Which SE or Even SS state can be compared with the population of kano?
u are just a lowlife dotard,who was interested in an irrelevant population
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by saarumann: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Op this is part of the subtle plans by northerners under terrorist buhari's leadership to islamize Nigeria. They are currently trying to create the impression worldwide that Nigeria is a Muslim country. In fact, southerners who are one Nigeria fanatics don't even know that many parts of the world view Nigeria as a Muslim nation, no thanks to this govt participation in Islamic organizations like coalition of Muslim countries against terrorism headed by Saudi Arabia. A clear bridge of Nigeria's constitution which states that Nigeria is a secular country.
Buhari's govt is doing everything in his power to make Nigeria an Islamic country. That is why he joined Nigeria into Saudi Arabia's Islamic group. A clear violation of the very constitution he swore to protect.
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by saarumann: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2018
senier007:

Very interesting. Can we call this comment of yours a confession knowing fully well that Biafrans knew all these? Lets stop pretending here. I believe going by your comment, you are one of those who actually knew that Nigeria is an unofficial muslim country. Now you see why We Biafrans have nothing in common with the rest of you Muslims who believe that Nigeria is their estate as confirmed by Amadu bello. Surely one Nigeria is a joke going by your comment. Anyway thanks for this comment of yours. Going by subtle moves by this govt of buhari to spread sharia and Islam across the who of Nigeria and comments on this thread, one Nigeria fools of southern Nigeria especially those of Igbo extraction will come to the realization that they have been fools all this time.

What you just said is not new. We knew this since 1966.
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2018
lindabon:

The bolded is the reason why they sent a Muslim representative. Do you suggest that they delegate a Christain to deal on Muslims affairs? Even if they do, you will still accuse them of ISLAMATISING Nigeria.

Poverty has still not spared any religion in Nigeria even with our religious sentiments. When shall we ever focus on the issue which is our failed leadership in every level!!

Okay now tell me, how will sending a Muslim or Christain delegate eradicate poverty in Nigeria? Please say?

Nigeria with a Population of 55% Christians when did we go from a secular state to a world recognized Muslim Nation?

The simple answer to your question is this;
It is irrelevant who they delegate!! Ask your leaders to give you good roads, good schools, jobs, constant power supply, security, welfare, and the list goes on. Demand accountability and responsibility from you president, governors, senators, local government chairman, etc. That is what Nigeria needs right now, not more religious sentiments.
senseless comment
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Danmutuwa: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
see mumus the only Christian states in the north is plateau and benue mumu even in those state their are large punch of muslims
Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by omololu2020(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2018
senier007:

I believe you are joking, you mean xtains in the sw are more than the Muslims? [/b]This is the first time am hearing this cuz I know more than 70% of Yorba apart from ekiti and ondo are Muslims[b] with xtains relative or traditionalist minus non yoruba, North central? You must be kidding, apart from Benue and part of jos south tell me any other place that has more xtains con. Kwara, kogi, nassarawa and the rest are more than 80% Muslims. ?
with this,I can now see you've gone mad grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital by Okoroawusa: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2018
both Christianity and Islam can go to hell(if hell actually exist)

They ve not help one person since their inception

As for those calling Nigeria a secular state,its just on paper but different in practice. The amount of money that govt spends on both Christianity n Islam every year is mind blowing n they don't bring anything into govt coffers. There is no secular state any where in the world.There is subtle support n subsidies for religious bodies by govts of countries all over the world

As for Trump,he is just being mischievous. He will come n go but the Middle East Crisis will still persist until the parties involved tell themselves the basic truth and take USA out of the picture.America is just making money off of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Cries Out In New Interview, Denies Being Intimate / Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt / Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.